E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by GymChick »

Oh the sunglasses made him look like a woman wearing oversized glasses [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 75d213.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

The bug eyes with the teeth

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I wondered all time long why Jared didn't show the boys running up to Ellie... now I know, cause Jackson ran away LMAO

Ok, no seriously, that's horrible.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Oh my god I'm so sad. In Bonnie's vlog it shows when Ellie arrived and Calvin was standing with Jared and poor Jackson was with Joel (I assume because of Cody) and when Bonnie came, at the same time as Ellie, Jackson raaaaaan to Bonnie looking for Ellie and she was in the back for the longest time until he spotted her and ran to her but he wasn't sure... she just kept hugging Calvin. I felt so sad for him :(
you can call me kath.
jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

Lately I've gotten the impression that Jared and Ellie's marriage is a little rocky lately. If you compare how Ellie and Jared are with each other and how Bonnie and Joel are together, the difference is really clear. Bonnie and Joel seem like they are legitimately in love and have a real attraction to each other and just want to be together as much as possible. Ellie and Jared seem like they are polite with each other on camera at least, but I think Ellie is especially struggling with not feeling much attraction and "desire", if you will, towards Jared. I occasionally hear Jared complimenting Ellie about how beautiful she is, and he seems like he does want to have something more with her, but she seems to be kind of cold towards him most of the time and only gives him little pecks when she feels like it's necessary. Notice how she is always more interested in seeing her kids again, and doesn't say much about missing Jared or wishing he could have been in Hawaii with her (in comparison with Bonnie, who I think would've loved having Joel there with her for a romantic vacation).

On top of that, Ellie just seemed unhappy in this last vlog when she had been ecstatic most of the week in Hawaii that she didn't have Jared around. And they had to take some time off camera in this last vlog to talk about ways to spend more quality time together. I think, especially after this girls trip, Ellie has realized how differently she feels about Jared and their relationship compared to the other girls, as they seemed to talk about their husbands with each other a lot. Anyway, I don't know if I wrote my thoughts out very effectively but I really think they are feeling a strain on their marriage and Ellie is especially feeling unsatisfied in her marriage, and dare I say unattracted (I know that's probably not a word) to her husband and wanting to find that flame that the other women seem to have (especially Bonnie) with their men.

Kind of along the same lines, I remember Jared once saying that his love language was physical touch, and Ellie seems to be someone who doesn't have a lot of desire for a physical relationship with Jared, so I can only imagine he feels unloved by her. They are in desperate need of help I think, and I hope they manage to find some, because it really would be sad for all involved if things just continue to get worse. Ellie may need some help with her hormones to get her libido going, because it seems to be asleep right now.

jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

Is it possible to edit posts? I already found multiple mistakes I made grammatically, haha. Anyway you guys get the picture I think.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

malpal25 wrote:Is it just me or was Jared trying REALLY hard to make it look like he actually liked his gifts from Ellie? Those sunglasses are UGLY!
Because NO ONE upsets Ellie bear!

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

No amount of compliments or presents will help over the lack of attraction between E+J.
(If there actually is one...)
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I'm watching Ellie's skin care routine video. When were they struggling with money? She said she's been using Shiseido for the last 7 years. It's not cheap.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Cgl33 wrote:I'm watching Ellie's skin care routine video. When were they struggling with money? She said she's been using Shiseido for the last 7 years. It's not cheap.
When Jared was in college I think... she said in a video once she spent all their savings in skincare products without asking Jared, only told him afterwards.
you can call me kath.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

I'm kind of annoyed that ytmd won't let me post screenshots anymore, but on Ellie's video someone commented on how underweight she is and how old it makes her look and her response was "you're just full of rude comments."
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:I'm kind of annoyed that ytmd won't let me post screenshots anymore, but on Ellie's video someone commented on how underweight she is and how old it makes her look and her response was "you're just full of rude comments."
Lol. She's so passive aggressive. I can't believe more people don't see through her "kind" exterior.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:I'm kind of annoyed that ytmd won't let me post screenshots anymore, but on Ellie's video someone commented on how underweight she is and how old it makes her look and her response was "you're just full of rude comments."
I saw that! And then someone else commented that the original poster was "just jealous of Ellie"

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

jaieao wrote:Lately I've gotten the impression that Jared and Ellie's marriage is a little rocky lately. If you compare how Ellie and Jared are with each other and how Bonnie and Joel are together, the difference is really clear. Bonnie and Joel seem like they are legitimately in love and have a real attraction to each other and just want to be together as much as possible. Ellie and Jared seem like they are polite with each other on camera at least, but I think Ellie is especially struggling with not feeling much attraction and "desire", if you will, towards Jared. I occasionally hear Jared complimenting Ellie about how beautiful she is, and he seems like he does want to have something more with her, but she seems to be kind of cold towards him most of the time and only gives him little pecks when she feels like it's necessary. Notice how she is always more interested in seeing her kids again, and doesn't say much about missing Jared or wishing he could have been in Hawaii with her (in comparison with Bonnie, who I think would've loved having Joel there with her for a romantic vacation).

On top of that, Ellie just seemed unhappy in this last vlog when she had been ecstatic most of the week in Hawaii that she didn't have Jared around. And they had to take some time off camera in this last vlog to talk about ways to spend more quality time together. I think, especially after this girls trip, Ellie has realized how differently she feels about Jared and their relationship compared to the other girls, as they seemed to talk about their husbands with each other a lot. Anyway, I don't know if I wrote my thoughts out very effectively but I really think they are feeling a strain on their marriage and Ellie is especially feeling unsatisfied in her marriage, and dare I say unattracted (I know that's probably not a word) to her husband and wanting to find that flame that the other women seem to have (especially Bonnie) with their men.

Kind of along the same lines, I remember Jared once saying that his love language was physical touch, and Ellie seems to be someone who doesn't have a lot of desire for a physical relationship with Jared, so I can only imagine he feels unloved by her. They are in desperate need of help I think, and I hope they manage to find some, because it really would be sad for all involved if things just continue to get worse. Ellie may need some help with her hormones to get her libido going, because it seems to be asleep right now. Image

I'm not sure what Ellie and Jared did before they got married, but my husband and I both read books on things people don't normally think about before they get married. One of them was the love languages and when my husband told me his was physical touch I was slightly worried. I never liked touching people or having people touch me. It stems from some personal issues I went through prior to meeting him. I was very bound and determined to try and test it out and see if I could get over my personal issues for him before we got married. Low and behold I like touching him now and I like him touching me. We also learned a lot about each other through the book, mostly what each of us thought the marriage would be like, the chores we'd perform, budgetting, how we wanted to interact with each other's families, etc. I feel it really helped us prepare for marriage and helped us see if we really did want to be with each other. I don't feel like Ellie and Jared took such an extensive look at marriage before jumping into it. The 5 love languages are great to know, but the author of the book even says that those are not the only things to consider before marriage. The languages are only a tiny part of it. I also wonder if their parents sat down with them to discuss marriage like our parents did. Our parents were very outspoken about it not being something to take lightly, that it takes a lot of work and dedication to make a good marriage happen. They were also outspoken (as was the book we read) about how children can put a strain on the best of marriages and to think long and hard about the consequences of having children before we do so. I feel that their culture is very optimistic about marriage and forces the children to get married when they might not be prepared for it. I also feel that what someone on here said awhile back is true: that they didn't have a chance to figure out who they were as an individual before becoming a unit. Because when you get married you can't think about just yourself anymore your focus should be on you and your spouse, and when you have kids the focus is kids first then you and your spouse. They seem like they never got a chance to focus on their individual self before being thrusted into marriage and I think that a lot of times that makes your marriage disastrous.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Wow. Lol. I have so much to say.

1) I thought it was very interesting that they showed Aspyn separate from the girls when coming down the escalator/leaving. She for sure could not get away from them quick enough lmao.

2) Jackson does not seem happy to see Ellie at all. That frowny face when she's trying to hug him and kiss him did not lie.

3) Jared says, "Here's your sign we made for you blah blah blah Jackson saw you and dropped it and ran." Or something along those lines and Ellie goes, "awww so sweet. Did he run to Cody or to me?! Hahaha" and Jared's response is so awkward, you can TOTALLY tell he's realizing as he says it that Jackson actually ran to Bonnie, and says, "he just just..he he just ran" lmmaaaoooooo

I hate to laugh because it really truly is very, very sad. But dammit, these people just make it way too easy.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Why are Ellie's under eyes so dark? It almost looks like she has bruises under her eyes. Also it looks like she went through and deleted a lot of negative comments on her beauty video. All I see are people saying "omg Ellie is beautiful without makeup, everyone should stop being mean to her, you are just jealous" comments [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 870434.jpg[/img]

sazsmileyface
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sazsmileyface »

I feel so bad for Jackson. Seeing his eyes light up when Ellie handed Calvin the dinosaur, then suddenly looked disappointed when he was given underwear. Who gives underwear as a gift from a special place, let alone to a 3 year old? So thoughtful Ellie....
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Was that another sponsored video? I've never heard of this brand. And why would she make a video after only using it 2 weeks? Her skin doesn't look amazing or radiant to me, it looks dull and kind of sallow.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Sarai wrote:Was that another sponsored video? I've never heard of this brand. And why would she make a video after only using it 2 weeks? Her skin doesn't look amazing or radiant to me, it looks dull and kind of sallow.
It is somewhat like Mary k where people sell and promote the products rather than you buying them from a store. I have some Facebook friends that are roden + fields consultants, they all speak highly of the products but i'm not sure if that's because they are selling them or what. Ellie commented that it wasn't sponsored, but I can't help but think she is making money if people purchase from those amazon links on her video.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sarai wrote:Was that another sponsored video? I've never heard of this brand. And why would she make a video after only using it 2 weeks? Her skin doesn't look amazing or radiant to me, it looks dull and kind of sallow.
I agree she looks sallow, and that beige shirt is certainly not helping!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”