Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by fortwendy »

red3head wrote:She is posting comments on the receipts page under another user name that has no followers and no pictures. Maybe she is trying to some how prove that there is no way to prove if an account is fake or not. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... aa048d.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 46db94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"I care very deeply about my children and anyone with a sane brain can see that"

Well, little miss "mentally ill in my IG bio" I can see why you think you're a good mother.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Calls people mentally ill when called out on her shit- has mentally ill in bio for sympathy.

Guuuurl there are people out there with mental illnesses that do a better job at parenting then you, and are decent human beings- and you're here using it as an insult.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Lol "someone" made a YTMDReceipts IG. Ohhhhh so clever
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Honestly keep doing what you're doing, TayJay, this train wreck is more entertaining than ever. Wish you could see this fat grin on my face. Can I get a screenshot shoutout?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lolsssssss at the ytmd receipt page. What's the point? This is a public website and anyone can come on here and read for themselves. And lmao one of the captions said they're going to call CPS and have them trace IPs because the people on here MUST be neglecting their kids. Get a fucking grip and just crawl back into your favorite YouTube Mommy's asshole.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Febe wrote:Sara: "No one knows what happened unless you was there."

Was there.

And she's pre-med. Riiiiight.
I wanna know why they all speak like this. Is it just an Ohio thing or just a trashy kind of thing? I've never heard an actual person say that in my life. Only on Pineapple Express when he goes "I seent it" lol
No, it's the trashy uneducated people in Ohio who speak like that. I want to punch people who speak like this clan of idiots does because they all need a lot of English classes...and grammar lessons.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

Was there.

I wanna know why they all speak like this. Is it just an Ohio thing or just a trashy kind of thing? I've never heard an actual person say that in my life. Only on Pineapple Express when he goes "I seent it" lol
I think some people here need to understand that nothing Tayler and crew does is an "Ohio thing". Tayler lives in a poor town and only interacts with others who are in poverty. It's not like high-power executives in Cleveland have anything in common with her.
Cleveland is pretty trashy actually. It's a huge ghetto. The best thing about that city is the University Hospital
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ajasmine13 wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 1c94dc.png

Pretty sure she's used this excuse before
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

When they try to call us mentally ill yet every single one of those points perfectly describes Tayler lmfao.

Also you can't bitch about people not believing you and call them sick when you're literally the boy who cried wolf. This is what happens when you constantly lie, no one believes you if you're telling the truth and you have no one to blame but yourself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

*yawn* This will die at the end of the day- I don't know why they would want to promote this website on IG to defend Tayler when really it will just lead people to see everything that we've talked about- and screenshots of her and Chuckie records... smart, she is not.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crayler is obviously running that account with her personality of the hour. Don't you have a dick to suck for band tees?
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

The irony of her saying people spend 'all day' here. She checks in more than half of us do AND takes screenshots so that she can make a status about it.

You know you're driving someone mad when they think "publicizing" posts from here is 'payback' and must really sting. :lol: :lol:
QueenR_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenR_ »

I love how she thinks users are on here all day long. Well Tayler, when people do something of substance during the day (whether it's working, or actually parenting their kids) they have these things they're entitled to called BREAKS! I come here when my baby is sleeping, and I know other people have posted about being on here while on their work break. It's called having a REAL LIFE

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I must always miss really good crap now that I don't come on here as often lol
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

the fact she's commenting and trying to pretend it's not her lmfao
seeing tayler this pissed off adds 8 years to my lifespan, it's hilarious
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

QueenR_ wrote:I love how she thinks users are on here all day long. Well Tayler, when people do something of substance during the day (whether it's working, or actually parenting their kids) they have these things they're entitled to called BREAKS! I come here when my baby is sleeping, and I know other people have posted about being on here while on their work break. It's called having a REAL LIFE

Seriously. I come by during bathroom and/or smoke breaks. It's not like we post every five minutes. There's this thing called conversation that people have over forums. It's literally no different than posting a status lamenting over politics or celebrities
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
QueenR_ wrote:I love how she thinks users are on here all day long. Well Tayler, when people do something of substance during the day (whether it's working, or actually parenting their kids) they have these things they're entitled to called BREAKS! I come here when my baby is sleeping, and I know other people have posted about being on here while on their work break. It's called having a REAL LIFE

Seriously. I come by during bathroom and/or smoke breaks. It's not like we post every five minutes. There's this thing called conversation that people have over forums. It's literally no different than posting a status lamenting over politics or celebrities
It takes 10 minutes. 15 if I have to go watch a vlog for reference/context.

Oh, and YTMD didn't make those police reports. If YTMD didn't exist, one of her IG 'friends'* could easily post those links to the public records. We wouldn't have screenshots of her lies (sorry, "jokes") if she wasn't such a lying attention whore.

*And when I say friends lets not act like half of her 'friends' don't follow her IG, comment like they're her friend and then report back here bashing her. In fact, when she goes private that's exactly what someone does.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:
Panda714 wrote:

It takes 10 minutes. 15 if I have to go watch a vlog for reference/context.

Oh, and YTMD didn't make those police reports. If YTMD didn't exist, one of her IG 'friends'* could easily post those links to the public records. We wouldn't have screenshots of her lies (sorry, "jokes") if she wasn't such a lying attention whore.

*And when I say friends lets not act like half of her 'friends' don't follow her IG, comment like they're her friend and then report back here bashing her. In fact, when she goes private that's exactly what someone does.
*Takes 10-15min when you don't have the literacy capabilities of a brain damaged cat
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

lily1995 wrote:When they try to call us mentally ill yet every single one of those points perfectly describes Tayler lmfao.

Also you can't bitch about people not believing you and call them sick when you're literally the boy who cried wolf. This is what happens when you constantly lie, no one believes you if you're telling the truth and you have no one to blame but yourself.
I feel so honored. :love2:
Does this bitch really think I have the time to make a fake account just to follow her? Girl, please.
ImageImage
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

twomommies wrote:
Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

Was there.

No, it's the trashy uneducated people in Ohio who speak like that. I want to punch people who speak like this clan of idiots does because they all need a lot of English classes...and grammar lessons.
When chuckies mom came on here, she made a post saying, "I love them babys". -__-

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”