DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:In their defense they live close to Disneyland and have season passes. Why not take advantage of that?

As a kid I went to six flags multiple times every year because it is 20min away and we had season passes. Ollie is never excited about anything, some kids are like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not just going to Disneyland all the time. I have friends who have passes too, and they go a lot. But they take food, and jackets, and don't buy new toys and clothes every time they are there. We used to have Sea World passes before I was more educated, and we went a lot. But we didn't buy toys every time. It's the extra consumption every time they go. Ollie always gets a toy, something usually happens so that they have to buy clothes, because apparently they don't pack a change of clothes ever, and wind up needing something new because Ollie is messy or cold or wet. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:In their defense they live close to Disneyland and have season passes. Why not take advantage of that?

As a kid I went to six flags multiple times every year because it is 20min away and we had season passes. Ollie is never excited about anything, some kids are like that.

It's not just going to Disneyland all the time. I have friends who have passes too, and they go a lot. But they take food, and jackets, and don't buy new toys and clothes every time they are there. We used to have Sea World passes before I was more educated, and we went a lot. But we didn't buy toys every time. It's the extra consumption every time they go. Ollie always gets a toy, something usually happens so that they have to buy clothes, because apparently they don't pack a change of clothes ever, and wind up needing something new because Ollie is messy or cold or wet. It's ridiculous.

I think we should start keeping a running counter of how many toys Ollie gets versus Finn on every daily vlog, or we take a shot everytime Ollie gets a present. Seriously my husband and I looked at each other the other day after watching one of their vlogs and we both agreed that our child will not get a toy everytime we go out.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
Seriously my husband and I looked at each other the other day after watching one of their vlogs and we both agreed that our child will not get a toy everytime we go out.

That's because you are not #ParentingGoals.
Sarcasm!
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Vincere wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
Seriously my husband and I looked at each other the other day after watching one of their vlogs and we both agreed that our child will not get a toy everytime we go out.

That's because you are not #ParentingGoals.
Sarcasm!
Awww I won't be hip and cool like Bryan and Missy! /sarcasm

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

zacmum wrote:I am so so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about the shirts! I have a 3 year old, and I prefer vibrant colours/cute shirts. Like a bright green alien shirt with eyes that wobble everywhere. Or a nice blue vibrant shirt with a cute shark on it and when you open the mouth there is a fish in there. Or nice vibrant red shirt with cute monsters on it in fuzzy material. Cute fun vibrant things and my son loves them! I HATE seeing kids that are like 3 wearing these slogan shirts like this. And all Ollie seems to wear is black or grey or white. Each to their own, but what about some colour once in a while?!

That shirt is not right for church. When I was a kid, you wore button up shirts to church or dresses for girls. certain not slogan shirts like that.
Yes! I love bright colors on my kids! I was shocked to go to the slyfox website and see that literally everything was just black and white. So boring!

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

laughsatytfame wrote:
saltysgirl wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned in any of threads...(probably, i'm just new and don't know where to look) But what did you all think about the song "Scars" on Bryan's album? Missy is supposedly singing in the song and it sounds like they are using some heavy autotune. I don't know..hearing her regular voice with her just talking, I just don't think that she would actually be able to REALLY sing as well as in the song.
I'm pretty sure Missy talks during that song and another girl is doing the singing. Bryan & Missy of course confused and lied to everyone by putting "singing debut" on twitter.
In the preview, it shows Missy "singing" but it honestly doesn't sound like what her voice would sound like. I think they hired a ghost singer and crafted an elaborate lie.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Yeah when I was a kid we lived near a theme park and in the summer went like every weekend, it was awesome. If I had the money and lived close to something like that I'd probably go a lot too.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

For some reason I got annoyed with the apparel the kids to church,before I saw they just went to "Sunday school".

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:The thing about constantly going to Disneyland is that Ollie doesn't appreciate it _at all_ because they go so often. It's like going to the park for the Lumps! It's just material for the vlogs! I absolutely love all things Disney, and I've been to Disney World quite a few times, but even I wouldn't want to go once a month! Ollie doesn't seem to enjoy it until it's present-buying-time, and looks so unimpressed in this picture:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 6a9b87.jpg

Alright, I've been slightly jealous over some of the things and experiences they get...but I am downright ENVIOUS of the fact that they got to meet Flik lol
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I think we should start keeping a running counter of how many toys Ollie gets versus Finn on every daily vlog, or we take a shot everytime Ollie gets a present. Seriously my husband and I looked at each other the other day after watching one of their vlogs and we both agreed that our child will not get a toy everytime we go out.

If we all take a shot when Ollie gets presents, the following news story would be about how, suspiciously, a bunch of people on a gossip forum from various parts of the world got alcohol poisoning :lol:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

OhHiImSam wrote:
In the preview, it shows Missy "singing" but it honestly doesn't sound like what her voice would sound like. I think they hired a ghost singer and crafted an elaborate lie.
It sounds an awful lot like the British girl (Amy Peckham-Driver) who did back up vocals on Second Chances.

Speaking of which, was this posted back in September?

:roll:
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

wait so is Missy pregnant? I haven't want dB in well over a year. I saw her house your as if she was some celebrity or something and she mentioned "the baby"

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

sammibro wrote:The thing about constantly going to Disneyland is that Ollie doesn't appreciate it _at all_ because they go so often. It's like going to the park for the Lumps! It's just material for the vlogs! I absolutely love all things Disney, and I've been to Disney World quite a few times, but even I wouldn't want to go once a month! Ollie doesn't seem to enjoy it until it's present-buying-time, and looks so unimpressed in this picture:

Going to the park would probably be more exciting for Ollie at this point, they seem to go there less often than Disneyland...
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

thewordalive wrote:wait so is Missy pregnant? I haven't want dB in well over a year. I saw her house your as if she was some celebrity or something and she mentioned "the baby"

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Not confirmed she's pregnant. She might just be planning on having one soonish

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Amelia322 wrote:I'm loving Ollie yelling things out loud kind of lol they CUT A LOT out when he's yelling lol! Probably because he's talking shit about his parents ImageImageImage
Maybe that's the real reason they aren't correcting his speech ;) Can't wait til he's older and his speech improves, they'll be so many Ollie CUTS/MUTED OUT it'll be like watching a silent 1920's movie, but in full technicolor not black and white lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

tgo93 wrote:Ollie...looks so unimpressed in this picture:

HA HA! Look at the hand placement of that poor little girl on the left!! Oops!!
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

missy posted snaps of the parade at Disneyland. In the last one she has the flash on Ollie and then says "sorry" at the end. I wonder if someone got snippy with her for having the light on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tgo93 wrote:

Going to the park would probably be more exciting for Ollie at this point, they seem to go there less often than Disneyland...
Or maybe the $10,000 +/- playground at Mimi and Poppa's that NEVER gets used now?
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

chipmunks wrote:missy posted snaps of the parade at Disneyland. In the last one she has the flash on Ollie and then says "sorry" at the end. I wonder if someone got snippy with her for having the light on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
she said that because Ollie said "that's bright" while covering his eyes.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

lmmomSD wrote:

We have had Dland passes for 9 yrs because we live close to it and with 3 kids prefer year long experiences over vacations. I even take our own WATER lol. I refuse to spend $4.50 for a bottle of Aquafina. One thing Daily Bumps doesn't get is that it's not about weither you have the money to buy something. It's about weither it is money wisely spent. My grandparents were self made multimillionaires (no exaggeration from extreme poverty. My grandmother refused to buy the Famous Star at Carl's Jr. after they took it off their dollar menu, even though it was her very favorite. She said she could make a good hamburger at home for less than $2. She was a diamond amoung coal. D.B. are going to burn through their money so fast with their habits they'll be broke before 40.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”