anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager: Part 2

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:
Maisie_Claire wrote:There's no way to watch live feeds after they're done is there?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Nope. I wish you could though. I'll just live vicariously through everyone else that's talking about it lol.
I'm so bummed I missed it! Sounds really interesting lol. If anyone wants to share more about it that'd be great! Lol. I seriously wonder what Noah thinks of how she's changed so much over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Ladies, what's her Twitter? All I could find was cfladager which is inactive
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Ladies, what's her Twitter? All I could find was cfladager which is inactive
It's @caitlinflads_ Image

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

How does it make you guys like her? I'm honestly curious. It makes me dislike her even more knowing that our speculations of her treating Noah poorly were confirmed. I know she was probably more carefree and open, but that's almost every drunk person ever lol.
Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:How does it make you guys like her? I'm honestly curious. It makes me dislike her even more knowing that our speculations of her treating Noah poorly were confirmed. I know she was probably more carefree and open, but that's almost every drunk person ever lol.
In the sense that she's being herself though. Not some preppy bitch who thinks she's better than everyone while shoving her perfectionism in every picture lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Waldrop wrote:
Hellohiyesitsme wrote:How does it make you guys like her? I'm honestly curious. It makes me dislike her even more knowing that our speculations of her treating Noah poorly were confirmed. I know she was probably more carefree and open, but that's almost every drunk person ever lol.
In the sense that she's being herself though. Not some preppy bitch who thinks she's better than everyone while shoving her perfectionism in every picture lol

Ah, I see. So you just like drunk Caitlin over sober Caitlin? I can say the same for 90% of people I know lol. She was drunk, and when she's sobered up it'll go right back to normal unfortunately. It'll probably be even worse now because she has to redeem herself after talking about dancing with another guy and being lazy.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Guys.

Still not over the fact that she has money to get tattoos, microblading, eyelash extensions, her hair done, and go clubbing, and she's making her husband a collage of pictures for Valentine's Day. C'mon girl, splurge on your husband a little instead of spending all this money on yourself why don't you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

No it made me really sad that she doesn't treat Noah well. I just think it was good to show people " hey I'm not happy all the time, pictures don't show everything" because that's all she's done for young people. It made me sad to hear that she may not be exactly decent to Noah for sure. But it was good to hear some legit answers that you know weren't just perfected for publicity

Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Puglover »

Waldrop wrote:Guys, Noah DOES have an instagram. She was commenting on how "what if Noah is watching us"

http://instagram.com/noahjslomski Looks like he does!
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I wonder if he even knows she goes clubbing tbh. Someone said does Noah know your drinking or anything like that? And it was asked multiple times but no answer.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

pepsi- wrote:I wonder if he even knows she goes clubbing tbh. Someone said does Noah know your drinking or anything like that? And it was asked multiple times but no answer.

That's weird that she ignored questions about Noah. I assumed he was the one stuck at home taking care of the kids so if that was the case then I'm sure he knew she was going out. Must suck that he works his ass off all week and then gets left alone to watch his kids by himself while she goes out. Obviously moms deserve breaks too so don't get me wrong, I just personally would feel guilty doing that because my husband never leaves me to go out. If we go out we prefer to have the grandparents watch our son and have a date night together

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

anonymous2829 wrote:
pepsi- wrote:I wonder if he even knows she goes clubbing tbh. Someone said does Noah know your drinking or anything like that? And it was asked multiple times but no answer.

That's weird that she ignored questions about Noah. I assumed he was the one stuck at home taking care of the kids so if that was the case then I'm sure he knew she was going out. Must suck that he works his ass off all week and then gets left alone to watch his kids by himself while she goes out. Obviously moms deserve breaks too so don't get me wrong, I just personally would feel guilty doing that because my husband never leaves me to go out. If we go out we prefer to have the grandparents watch our son and have a date night together

He was watching the kids and she went up there to get a tattoo so I was curious if he knew about the drinking and partying. He knew she went to Kelowna.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

For someone who brags all the time about how perfectly gorgeous her daughter is.. ummm. Yea this kid is barely average looking. And normally I wouldn't comment on a child's looks, she is innocent, it's just Caitlin is so annoyingly obsessed with proving how perfect their family is (which is why she never mentions or shows Jack.. he's even less cute). She needs to learn some modesty. Like I would say mostly all of the YouTube mom's kids are cuter than Caitlin's kids, but they don't brag hardly ever if at all.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 75c3f1.jpg[/img]

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

shilohjulia wrote:For someone who brags all the time about how perfectly gorgeous her daughter is.. ummm. Yea this kid is barely average looking. And normally I wouldn't comment on a child's looks, she is innocent, it's just Caitlin is so annoyingly obsessed with proving how perfect their family is (which is why she never mentions or shows Jack.. he's even less cute). She needs to learn some modesty. Like I would say mostly all of the YouTube mom's kids are cuter than Caitlin's kids, but they don't brag hardly ever if at all.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 75c3f1.jpg

I'm not gonna say they're not cute or anything, but... they look like their father. Draw what you will from that. I will never understand how a mother can be so shallow and only ever comment on her kids looks. We always see her saying how "gorgeous" Ari is, but we never see her talking about accomplishments, milestones, or how proud she is of Ari nor Jack... it's sad, really.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Lmao her tweet to Pilsbury to "hit her up" because her photos of Ari look like an ad. Hey Pilsbury, hit me up so I can exploit my kid some more, getting low on funds and attention here since my 15 seconds of fame are up.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:Lmao her tweet to Pilsbury to "hit her up" because her photos of Ari look like an ad. Hey Pilsbury, hit me up so I can exploit my kid some more, getting low on funds and attention here since my 15 seconds of fame are up.
Lmao that was so fucking pathetic. And when her daddy daughter date thing was going around on Facebook she publicly commented to the restaurant "hey thought you should know that your restaurant is where these viral photos of my husband and daughter were taken!" And they never answered her Image

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've just never seen anyone try so insanely hard to get sponsorships/free shit from companies. I guess that just goes to show that she has zero intentions of trying to accomplish anything meaningful in her life

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Her kids are average tho. Like I've seen some cute ass kids on this site and I personally never considered hers to be the ones.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Exactly. Ari is average and Jack is odd looking (he's still little tho he can totally grow into his features). I feel awful even commenting on your children's looks it's ONLY because she like wants to turn them into child models or something (well Ari at least) which is really gross. If you're just walking thru a dept store and a casting agent stops u and says "wow ur child is gorgeous, i work for a modeling agency do u think you'd be interested in letting ur child come in and test shoot with us" that's one thing. But to actively plaster ur kids all over social media and send tweets or whatever to companies about ur kids.. wtf. Like they usually have "cutest baby" competitions at companies like Gerber and shit.. submit a pic there .. she's just really shallow and sad

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 56955f.jpg[/img]
Caption "he got hurt so she was trying to make him feel better". So of course instead of comforting your son your first instinct is to whip out the camera because it'll make for a good twitter post! #caitlinlogic

Return to “CaitlinFladager”