KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ecf997

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ecf997 »

lol even Britney, the queen of clickbait, was faster uploading a picture of Harlow than these two. They need to get over themselves Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

Wtf with all the Snapchat pics of them with Jackson? We know what he looks like! They know everyone is waiting to see Landon and want to keep the suspense. Per usual.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

Another snapchat... With Jackson. I wonder if something is wrong with the baby or they're just trying to build anticipation?

Also, I checked their landonhaslanded tag on Instagram... Their fans are obsessed. I can't understand these people. I mean, I watch and gossip but I don't have a related username with hundreds of their photos and I don't do edits and someone wrote a letter for Landon. Weird.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kkkk wrote:It's weird they waited until TODAY to decide c section or VBAC. That's very strange. You either schedule a c section at 39 ish weeks or so, or you wait to go into labor to have a trial of labor and hopefully a VBAC. I think the last two weeks she did want to try for a VBAC. If she didn't she wouldn't have waited to possibly go into labor. She would've immediately scheduled a repeat c section before her due date. Typically you decide with your provider much earlier in your pregnancy which route you will take. They all seemed to wait until the very last second to decide, unless something came up that made it necessary to do a c section today. It's all a little unusual and curious to me. She was only 40 weeks. You technically can go to 42 weeks but most OBs aren't comfortable with that unfortunately. They'll rush to induce before even if there's no reason to induce. I get the feeling she had sad feelings about her c section with Jackson, but this time just became inpatient as her prodromal labor seemed to be never ending.

well actually after 41/42 weeks, the risk of stillbirth is very high...so that is why they induce
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Oh my gosh just show a picture of Landon already! My guess will be they are waiting until tomorrow along with the vlog but these pictures of Jackson with captions like "my boy" is just annoying

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Why are they all so annoying Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8a06bd.jpg[/img]

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

ecf997 wrote:Why are they all so annoying Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8a06bd.jpg[/img]

what's the point of this shitImageImageImage we're going to see him sooner or later all they wanna do is hype shit up like always nobody cares show the kid already Image

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

ecf997 wrote:Why are they all so annoying Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8a06bd.jpg[/img]

He looks fat!!! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:

He looks fat!!! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
You can tell that from the pic? Lol

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

What if they're holding off on pictures, and posting lots of Jackson and saying things like "my boy" because it's a girl???? Oooooo. Plot twist.
I mean I know it's super unlikely, but they're just being stupid not showing pictures. Get a grip. Either take a social media break for a couple days, or just show the kid. Covering him up with stickers is annoying, and childish lol.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

missy-1010 wrote:What if they're holding off on pictures, and posting lots of Jackson and saying things like "my boy" because it's a girl???? Oooooo. Plot twist.
I mean I know it's super unlikely, but they're just being stupid not showing pictures. Get a grip. Either take a social media break for a couple days, or just show the kid. Covering him up with stickers is annoying, and childish lol.

Interesting point but I feel like if that were the case, we'd get some sort of "We have a surprise for you guys!!" Post from Khoa, they'd harp on the suspense as much as possible

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

They are just going to claim "they wanted family time" but they are still posting stuff anyways... it's not a girl, we would have gotten to many hints about gender etc by now.. this is so dumb how they don't show a picture. At least britney showed a photo pretty fast! I hope kyra shows her baby fast. They just want views and attention that is all... and I'm still saying the clown thing was fake all the freaking way!
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

booboo2017 wrote:They are just going to claim "they wanted family time" but they are still posting stuff anyways... it's not a girl, we would have gotten to many hints about gender etc by now.. this is so dumb how they don't show a picture. At least britney showed a photo pretty fast! I hope kyra shows her baby fast. They just want views and attention that is all... and I'm still saying the clown thing was fake all the freaking way!
Exactly. It takes 2 seconds to snap a photo. They've had plenty of time to tease us with pictures of Jackson, so I'm not buying the "family time" bullshit for one minute.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

It's so annoying that they haven't shown a picture of him yet!! They aren't even that popular, even the most popular youtubers have posted a picture of their baby rights away. They're acting like they're all high and mighty and they're really not. They aren't special. Khoa's sister is being super annoying too. Even Jess, Britney, Ellie and Jared and Daily Bumps all posted a picture of their baby right away.

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

IjustCANT wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: lol what? i have never heard that lol
It could could contain listeria.

I'm pregnant and eat all the sandwich meat I want.

Yeah, I had an OBGYN confirm for me this pregnancy that the whole deli meat/ listeria concern is way outdated information. She said the likelihood of getting listeria from eating deli meat is extremely rare and you're more likely to get it from produce.

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

Looking at old vlogs of Keren, and honestly, I forgot how pretty she was after seeing her gain so much weight in this pregnancy. Wow, she looks amazing in some of these older vlogs!
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

How much money do they make

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

DeeplyMissable wrote:Looking at old vlogs of Keren, and honestly, I forgot how pretty she was after seeing her gain so much weight in this pregnancy. Wow, she looks amazing in some of these older vlogs!
Imma miss chubby faced Keren!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:It's so annoying that they haven't shown a picture of him yet!! They aren't even that popular, even the most popular youtubers have posted a picture of their baby rights away. They're acting like they're all high and mighty and they're really not. They aren't special. Khoa's sister is being super annoying too. Even Jess, Britney, Ellie and Jared and Daily Bumps all posted a picture of their baby right away.

Actually the daily bumps didn't show a picture of Finn before the vlog. They only showed pics of the back of him and not his face. It was extremely swollen though from being lodged in Missy's pelvis so that may be why. They wanted to explain it.

They are really wanting those views, they are making it so people have to watch to see him. It's annoying they aren't showing him yet.

briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

amandahhh43 wrote:How much money do they make

According to social blade their vlog channel makes $1.9k - $30.3k a month. Not sure how accurate this is but they do have two other channels.
Also Khoa does work in real estate and owns a restaurant so they're probably doing very well for themselves.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”