JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by smom12 »

And yet, while you same people are saying "omg she's so lazy c clean your house, cook" are the same ones saying "she has a hard life and shouldn't do it all". Seriously people? Give me a fucking break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

smom12 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Disagree. But I also believe in serving your spouse/partner entirely. And this includes cooking and cleaning.
Yes she's a SAHM, yes YouTube is her job, BUT, she could incorporate meals and cleaning into her job. I would like to see her cook real food and watch videos on it, and I love cleaning routines. She could also get the kids involved. There's absolutely no excuse.
There's no reason Chris should work all day and then do ALL the cooking and take care of the kids while she's drinking with Ted.

Exactly. Here are the facts:
She said he cooks 90% of the time.
She hangs out with Janelle every day.
Her house looks like a fucking mess.

Listen, I'm all for 50/50 but come on. It doesn't look like she does jack shit. I don't wanna hear "why should she do it all?" Because from where I'm standing Chris is doing ALOT of it and she's doing shit.

Except if she's paying most of the bills with her money, she's not doing shit. . .
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

notapnutmommy wrote:
smom12 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Disagree. But I also believe in serving your spouse/partner entirely. And this includes cooking and cleaning.
Yes she's a SAHM, yes YouTube is her job, BUT, she could incorporate meals and cleaning into her job. I would like to see her cook real food and watch videos on it, and I love cleaning routines. She could also get the kids involved. There's absolutely no excuse.
There's no reason Chris should work all day and then do ALL the cooking and take care of the kids while she's drinking with Ted.

Exactly. Here are the facts:

Listen, I'm all for 50/50 but come on. It doesn't look like she does jack shit. I don't wanna hear "why should she do it all?" Because from where I'm standing Chris is doing ALOT of it and she's doing shit.

Except if she's paying most of the bills with her money, she's not doing shit. . .
Oh please. I'm not going to get on the whole she works harder than him. It's fucking YouTube, which TO ME is NOT a job.

So by you're logic, my fiancé should make dinner after he comes home at 10, even though I am home all day, working, and taking care of my daughter. Right?

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

smom12 wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:
smom12 wrote: Exactly. Here are the facts:

Oh please. I'm not going to get on the whole she works harder than him. It's fucking YouTube, which TO ME is NOT a job.

So by you're logic, my fiancé should make dinner after he comes home at 10, even though I am home all day, working, and taking care of my daughter. Right?

Not if he's the one making most of the money.
Doesn't matter that her job is easier or takes less time. If she contributes more to their finances he should contribute more to household work.
Just because YOU don't see her job as a real job doesn't mean it isn't. It's paying the bills, bringing in real money, it's a job.

That's just how I see it. Others may disagree.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Exactly. Like I said, to me it is not a real job, just because it pays. But I am old school. You think it's a real job. That's fine.

Personally, I think that no matter what shit in the house should be split 50/50. They both live there. I have no sympathy for him, he is a fucking creep. It sucks if he is the one doing all of it when he gets home because that should be split down the middle. And lately I have seen a lot of posts from her going out, having Janelle over, going to Target.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I don't have kids, just a serious boyfriend who works out of town. When he's home, I serve him completely. Do all his laundry, cook, do absolutely all the cleaning. Now he does help me cook sometimes, but it's not required. Is that not what being a stay at home mom is? Managing of the home? I think the majority of it should be up to Jess.
How is YouTube any different from her receiving welfare or something? If Chris wasn't making very much, but she was receiving financial assistance that was more than his wage, should he still have to contribute to household duties? What does income have to do with it? Why are people bringing that up? I'm curious as to why you believe income correlates with household duties?
That's like saying well since she makes more money but he runs his ass off every day, he should do everything 24/7, because well, she pays the bills. Even though she's home ALL day.
Considering Jess has never had a job, you'd think she'd have homemaking down.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

smom12 wrote:So let me get this straight...
Gave and Jess break up, he is in a long term relationship and now engagement with Amber

Drake and Jess break up, he goes into long term relationship with Natalie.

Jess now married to Chris.

Common denominator is Jess. Only a matter of time folks. I wonder why she is so unbearable?

Honestly, I can relate to dating somebody who talks as much as Jess. My ex boyfriend of 2 years wouldn't ever shut. the. fuck. up. He was a lovely, charming guy, but ultimately I dumped him because all of his nonstop gabbing exhausted me emotionally. It got to a point where I blew up and couldn't take it anymore. I'm probably equally as talkative as gabe, Drake, and Chris... so this is not looking good for Chris in my opinion lol. The person who is meant for you will not leave you feeling drained or stressed.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

It's not just about how much money someone makes. With some of her quicker videos, Jess can probably get them completely done in a couple hours, and then the video will go on to make thousands of dollars. While Chris, who works all day, will only make a few hundred. Why should this mean Jess gets to lie around all day doing nothing while Chris comes home and has to cook too? (Because let's be honest, Jess is NOT cleaning that damn house.)

No one is saying SAHMs don't work hard, they do. But Jess isn't a typical SAHM. She may be the breadwinner, but she also has an extremely easy job that requires zero physical labour. And since she doesn't clean, when the kids are in school all she has to do is fawn over Addie.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

missy-1010 wrote:I don't have kids, just a serious boyfriend who works out of town. When he's home, I serve him completely. Do all his laundry, cook, do absolutely all the cleaning.

Why? I'm genuinely curious as why you do this? Because you like to or because you think you "have" to?

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Lucyall wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I don't have kids, just a serious boyfriend who works out of town. When he's home, I serve him completely. Do all his laundry, cook, do absolutely all the cleaning.

Why? I'm genuinely curious as why you do this? Because you like to or because you think you "have" to?

100% because I like to. He asks if he can help quite often, and I just prefer to do it. It was never something I was forced to do, eventually as our relationship grew it's just what I started doing. And it actually ended up improving our relationship believe it or not. We are much happier. Sometimes he's only home for a day at a time, why should he do his own laundry when I'm more than happy to do it? His time at home should be his relaxing time, not a time he has to do things. This doesn't work for everyone, and I respect that, but it works for me. I'm not religious in the slightest, and grew up with a single mother, but in my heart I believe it is my duty to serve.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

missy-1010 wrote:
Lucyall wrote:

100% because I like to. He asks if he can help quite often, and I just prefer to do it. It was never something I was forced to do, eventually as our relationship grew it's just what I started doing. And it actually ended up improving our relationship believe it or not. We are much happier. Sometimes he's only home for a day at a time, why should he do his own laundry when I'm more than happy to do it? His time at home should be his relaxing time, not a time he has to do things. This doesn't work for everyone, and I respect that, but it works for me. I'm not religious in the slightest, and grew up with a single mother, but in my heart I believe it is my duty to serve.

I'm the same way. It doesn't help that I'm really particular about how stuff gets done lol. I guess we're just old fashioned. I love pleasing my man. Image

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Sassysea wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again drake and gabe are both not perfect but Gabe is been with his fiance for several years and they're doing great Drake has been with Natalie for almost four years and they're doing well and when they were more active on social media I remember him saying how nice it was to come home to a cooked meal every night with her. I think in the truth video he also talked about the house being messy and it being hard for him I think that's going to put a strain on the relationship
But hasn't Natalie always worked? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aside from probably taking a couple of months off after having Airabella, I think she has always worked outside the home. That, and I think there was a period of time in Natalie and Drake's relationship where Drake was unemployed (he used it as an excuse for not paying child support). Why should it always be her responsibility to cook meals or clean the house? Sorry if I misunderstood your point but if they both work outside the home, they should share equal responsibility of the house chores.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

missy-1010 wrote:
Lucyall wrote:

I feel the same. Doesn't mean we're not independent we just like to spoil our men in that way. Lately it sucks that some people are looked down on for that or because they enjoy the "old fashioned" lifestyle.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I also think housework should be 50/50 no matter what the work/living situation is. My husband is a truck driver and gone for weeks on end, when he gets home he relaxes either for the rest of that day or night and the following day, he's up helping with the house. Sometimes he's only home for a day maybe three, but I absolutely expect him to pick up a broom, or make dinner. Him being home only a couple days a month doesn't excuse him from the housework, It's only fair that I get l help.
That being said I can totally understand what people are saying when the say it's messed up Chris cooks the majority of the meals. And that's only because it seems Jess does the bare minimum when it comes to housework. Honestly if they made it to where Chris cooks but Jess does all the laundry(just an example), I wouldn't see a problem, that's fair. But it seems to be that Jess doesn't even do that, we've already seen the mountain of laundry in the laundry area, she doesn't vacuum often, or pick up the shit that's laying around her house, I don't think she's ever deep cleaned in her life and now we know she doesn't even cook often.
The fact that Chris works outside the home or Jess makes the most doing YouTube is beside the point, because I guarantee all of the housework is falling on Chris and it shouldn't be that way.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

babyfox wrote:
Sassysea wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again drake and gabe are both not perfect but Gabe is been with his fiance for several years and they're doing great Drake has been with Natalie for almost four years and they're doing well and when they were more active on social media I remember him saying how nice it was to come home to a cooked meal every night with her. I think in the truth video he also talked about the house being messy and it being hard for him I think that's going to put a strain on the relationship
But hasn't Natalie always worked? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aside from probably taking a couple of months off after having Airabella, I think she has always worked outside the home. That, and I think there was a period of time in Natalie and Drake's relationship where Drake was unemployed (he used it as an excuse for not paying child support). Why should it always be her responsibility to cook meals or clean the house? Sorry if I misunderstood your point but if they both work outside the home, they should share equal responsibility of the house chores.
From what I've seen in the past and little of now as they are more private, Natalie and Drake both contribute to their relationship. Drake cooks, cleans when he can and so does Nat on top of both of them working and taking care of Bella.

I think what the point is Jess doesn't contribute to her relationships. She thinks having a baby and looking after it is enough. Gave I have no clue because he wasn't around for long when Lilia was born. But Drake wasn't exactly a neat freak but he said how he can't stand giant messes and Jess has no problem with living in it. Jess cooking is take out while Drake made food. It's not her 'duty' to wait hand and foot but for fucks sake how hard is it to tidy up through the day and make a stirfry. If I came home 6:30 at night after working all day, tired and hungry, to a mess and my husband, who had been home all day, waiting for me to make dinner when he could of started it awhile ago; I would be frankly pissed off.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

He probably just cooks all the time coz her "cooking" is shit

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Not if he's the one making most of the money.
Doesn't matter that her job is easier or takes less time. If she contributes more to their finances he should contribute more to household work.
Just because YOU don't see her job as a real job doesn't mean it isn't. It's paying the bills, bringing in real money, it's a job.

That's just how I see it. Others may disagree.[/quote]

By your logic, If my husband works for 3 hours a day and makes 200 dollars, and I work 10 hours a day but only make 100, I should come home from that 10 hour work day, cook us dinner and clean because he has made more money that day. Thats fucked up. Income shouldnt correlate to the amount of housework done. If one person is more busy/tired that day, the other should pick up the slack and vice versa. Its a relationship, not a money earning contest.

(sorry if i screwed up the quote tree)
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

SamanthaLovettx wrote:He probably just cooks all the time coz her "cooking" is shit Image

This about the cooking.

Being a SAHM can open your eyes to what that actually entails. What Mothers Do When It Looks Like Nothing, and Motherhood Stress, are good books on the topic. I don't think anyone would say a good father shouldn't parent once he's home from work nor would he be a good husband if he didn't support his wife. This looks different for every individual and in no way does that excuse Jesss and her attempts at being an adult. Being a stay at home wife is different to a SAHM obviously.
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

AdSense looks so much like Chris in Messssss's latest snap I cringed for that little girl... I hope they never let her wear black shirts ever

As far as the splitting of household chores - my husband is gone half the time for 6 months a year, I'm a stay at home mom with two little ones. It was never my first choice, probably not my second choice either but man it makes me realize how much work it is. When my husband is home he relaxes immediately after he gets home, but by the next day he's going to have to be self-sufficient. He's my husband - not my third child. I'm sure Messssssss is busier than me most days so I don't blame her for not getting to do all the house work that should be done and Stabby should pitch in when he can. Housework & kids are 50/50 - he shouldn't get a pass because Messss sits on her amniotic fluid couch all day letting Landen walk around naked and shoving Adderall in blankets
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

coopersmom wrote:AdSense looks so much like Chris in Messssss's latest snap I cringed for that little girl... I hope they never let her wear black shirts ever

As far as the splitting of household chores - my husband is gone half the time for 6 months a year, I'm a stay at home mom with two little ones. It was never my first choice, probably not my second choice either but man it makes me realize how much work it is. When my husband is home he relaxes immediately after he gets home, but by the next day he's going to have to be self-sufficient. He's my husband - not my third child. I'm sure Messssssss is busier than me most days so I don't blame her for not getting to do all the house work that should be done and Stabby should pitch in when he can. Housework & kids are 50/50 - he shouldn't get a pass because Messss sits on her amniotic fluid couch all day letting Landen walk around naked and shoving Adderall in blankets
She does look exactly like him in that picture :/

Their relationship is weird period. I think neither can do much better but there seems to be no chemistry there.

Return to “JesssFam”