Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I wish we could see this family on dr phil. I think it would be more entertaining.

Cash me outside. How bout dah lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

perctpiper wrote:
whale101 wrote:You guys talk about grammar, but that chick can't even spell evidence.
Because that chick is irrelevant to the discussion? This board is to discuss Tayler and the people in her life, not some random chick on instagram who is also just discussing Tayler and her life.
I'm so tired hearing about grammer. Blah. I couldnt care less is how bad someone's grammer is.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Mummyandthree wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 4de136.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha BLESS

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Damn, if that's true, a case worker must be called at least every other week considering how often she fuckin' deletes. My question is, why haven't the kids been taken away yet if a case worker is called on her so damn often? Clearly they have to know she isn't stable enough to take care of children
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha BLESS

Damn, if that's true, a case worker must be called at least every other week considering how often she fuckin' deletes. My question is, why haven't the kids been taken away yet if a case worker is called on her so damn often? Clearly they have to know she isn't stable enough to take care of children
Because OhioIsForMothersNotChildren

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mummyandthree wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha BLESS

Because OhioIsForMothersNotChildren

I was actually talking to my mom about how many calls they have probably gotten about tayler and they haven't done anything and she said most likely ohio would rather keep the number of negative cases down so they don't look bad. So they would rather let kids live in hell
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Actually this caseworker theory makes complete sense. It also explains her obsession with broadcasting she has a "mental illness". That way if they ever do try to prosecute her she could just blame it on her "illness". I hope they do charge her with something because she's wasting MORE tax dollars on her childish tantrums and needs to be taught a lesson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Actually this caseworker theory makes complete sense. It also explains her obsession with broadcasting she has a "mental illness". That way if they ever do try to prosecute her she could just blame it on her "illness". I hope they do charge her with something because she's wasting MORE tax dollars on her childish tantrums and needs to be taught a lesson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with this. I think she needs to finally have consequences.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I just wanna know how that chick knows tbh-
It doesn't surprise me, if it's true. Until I see some substantial evidence, I'm on the fence.

But in theory and someone correct me if I'm wrong as I was away for almost a year so I didn't bother keep up- if her CPS file is still open and her charging Chuckie, maybe they got a whiff if someone had reported her and decided to look into her again. And getting back together with Chuckie while a protection order is up, and if that girl did report her to CPS, I'm guessing now they feel more inclined to step in because the kids are technically in harms way.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea the caseworker statement actually does make a lot of sense and also the theory that she absolutely won't admit she's with chuckie because she knows they'll get in trouble for violating the no contact order, which btw Tayler YOU PUT THAT IN PLACE WITH YOUR DV CHARGE THAT YOU AND SARA NOW SWEAR UP AND DOWN WAS A LIE. I thought she wouldn't admit before because she didn't want any hate, but who am I kidding. this is a girl who broadcasted her abortion which included a post abortion belly shot and is now bragging about being knocked up again 2 months later. Sooooooo yea, she doesn't give a shit about getting hate. It's all coming together now

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just don't understand why their relationship is worth so much risk. I'm sure in Tayler's twisted mind she feels like a damsel in distress or that she and Chuckie are Romeo and Juliet esque (Everyone wants them apart but them) when it's just super pathetic and dangerous. Whether she wants to admit it or not, she always chooses men over her children and cares more about her fucked up relationship than the well being of her own kids.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I just don't understand why their relationship is worth so much risk. I'm sure in Tayler's twisted mind she feels like a damsel in distress or that she and Chuckie are Romeo and Juliet esque (Everyone wants them apart but them) when it's just super pathetic and dangerous. Whether she wants to admit it or not, she always chooses men over her children and cares more about her fucked up relationship than the well being of her own kids.
Only people who don't actually understand Shakespear as a writer view Romeo and Juliet as a romance. It's literally a 13 year old girl and a(never given an age but understood to be about 15-17)guy who meet, fuck, get married and kill themselves IN THE SPAN OF THREE DAYS! Not to mention the other characters that die.

I don't think the CPS comment was meant to be taken literally. I think the commenter was just talking shit
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:I just don't understand why their relationship is worth so much risk. I'm sure in Tayler's twisted mind she feels like a damsel in distress or that she and Chuckie are Romeo and Juliet esque (Everyone wants them apart but them) when it's just super pathetic and dangerous. Whether she wants to admit it or not, she always chooses men over her children and cares more about her fucked up relationship than the well being of her own kids.
Only people who don't actually understand Shakespear as a writer view Romeo and Juliet as a romance. It's literally a 13 year old girl and a(never given an age but understood to be about 15-17)guy who meet, fuck, get married and kill themselves IN THE SPAN OF THREE DAYS! Not to mention the other characters that die.

I don't think the CPS comment was meant to be taken literally. I think the commenter was just talking shit

Oh I know that (Love Shakespeare actually) but I know for a fact Tayler doesn't know that lmao

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

You know what Tayler could do to get those YouTube views up? Read a book.
I would genuinely sit down and watch her try to read 'The Giving Tree' even if it took her 30 minutes (probably would)
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:

Oh I know that (Love Shakespeare actually) but I know for a fact Tayler doesn't know that lmao
Oh yea I was referring to her not you
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

So a little off topic but we can basically confirm that her "ultrasound appointment" was faking something at the ER to get an ultrasound right? Since she literally only has one US picture she just waited to post it the next day. I bet she doesnt even have a doctor yet...or they wont let her go in til 10 or more weeks. That's how my HMO is at least.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

coopersmom wrote:You know what Tayler could do to get those YouTube views up? Read a book.
I would genuinely sit down and watch her try to read 'The Giving Tree' even if it took her 30 minutes (probably would)

Off topic but thats one of my favorite books <3 I'm sure Tayler would read it and be all "That was super gay"
Last edited by BornThisWay94 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I'm wondering why she hasn't done the name reveal yet. She was waiting on ultrasound pics to do it so...

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
coopersmom wrote:You know what Tayler could do to get those YouTube views up? Read a book.

Off topic but thats one of my favorite books <3 I'm sure Tayler would read it and be all "That was super gay"
It's my son's favorite book! Wait, now I don't want her reading something so precious. I'd like to see her try to read the dictionary definition of 'employment'. Final answer.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

somewhatsilent wrote:So a little off topic but we can basically confirm that her "ultrasound appointment" was faking something at the ER to get an ultrasound right? Since she literally only has one US picture she just waited to post it the next day. I bet she doesnt even have a doctor yet...or they wont let her go in til 10 or more weeks. That's how my HMO is at least.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Nah the date and time on the ultrasound is the morning of the 30th. She went to the ER the evening of the 29th
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Didn't she stay overnight?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”