Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by Panda714 »

Mummyandthree wrote:Didn't she stay overnight?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
No clue but I honestly doubt it. In the first trimester there's NOTHING they can do if you're miscarrying(she claims she was bleeding)so they likely kept her for a few hours, did urine test, ultrasound and sent her on her way
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Primadxnna »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b76351.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Primadxnna wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... b76351.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Shes so embarassing. Sticking her gut out pretending its a baby when even your uterus is too small to stick out like that. She probably held in her pee for 8 hours.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

This was her roughly 10 weeks pregnant with Kevin's baby. I call ultimate bullshit on her latest bump pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

...My cousin isn't even showing that much and she's 11 weeks. Bullshit.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

Panda714 wrote:This was her roughly 10 weeks pregnant with Kevin's baby. I call ultimate bullshit on her latest bump pic
I just want to cry over that poor baby just being thrown in the trash over one of her temper tantrums.She is so horrible. I wish she could be forcibly spayed.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

ImJustHereToHelp wrote:
Panda714 wrote:This was her roughly 10 weeks pregnant with Kevin's baby. I call ultimate bullshit on her latest bump pic
I just want to cry over that poor baby just being thrown in the trash over one of her temper tantrums.She is so horrible. I wish she could be forcibly spayed.

Same. Again I say that I am EXTREMELY pro choice, but, idk...seeing her "bump" pictures and the ultrasound pictures make me sad because at that point, it was really starting to grow and then Tayler just did a 180 and decided she no longer cares about it and got rid of it. I could totally understand if it was an accident and she was only a few weeks along, but she was excited and planned for this baby, she worried for this baby, named this baby, and then suddenly it meant nothing to her at all.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

She stops caring of her children the moment they stop being her paychecks, or god forbid, demand a chunk out of the paycheck for taking care of them.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Shes so embarassing. Sticking her gut out pretending its a baby when even your uterus is too small to stick out like that. She probably held in her pee for 8 hours.
80085 wrote:Jesus Christ, it wasn't a fucking baby! It was a fetus. She was 12 weeks! It's absolutely abhorrent she used an abortion as a form of birth control but stop pretending like she killed a 30 week baby.
I am 100% pro choice but there is something to be said about TTCing a baby with someone, NAMING it, telling your young innocent children about the pregnancy, having them rub your belly, being overly excited and dramatic about a pregnancy and then terminating because the man you decided to TRY TO MAKE a BABY WITH whom you have literally only known for less than a month does something you dont like.

Baby or fetus, she purposely got pregnant and then willy-nilly gets an abortion then GETS PREGNANT AGAIN 2 months (if even that) later.

That is literally the definition of using abortion as post coital birth control...except worse because she waited unnecessarily later on into a pregnancy. I think everyone here would have been fine with her having an abortion not long after she found out because good Lord it was a TERRIBLE decision to get pregnant with a practical stranger. I personally wouldve applauded her for having more than 4 braincells...but she didnt get one at 4 weeks when she found out...she didnt accidently fall pregnant and then get an abortion. She is literally playing with the lives of her LIVING kids for her own selfish attention.

Thats why it irked me. Like I said, fully pro choice but this case made my stomach turn. Not necessarily because she is "murdering a baby" but that she is that disturbed to name a fetus and literally act excited for the pregnancy that she tried for and then on a dime just go get an abortion like its going to the movies.

JUST MY OPINION of course!! Image you are entitled to yours and I don't necessarily disagree with you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Not one person in here is acting like she threw an actual baby in the dumpster.

It's the fact that she loved and named it for 8 weeks and then tossed it out like yesterday's trash. I've had two pregnancy scares and abortion was definitely my option both times but while looking for clinics (before even taking a test lol) I wasn't even trying to think about it (the fetus) I was trying to disconnect myself as much as possible. I can't even imagine giving it a name or rubbing my belly, acknowledging that it was in there and even pretending to be happy just to go and get it sucked out of me. That's just absolutely horrid. And let's not forget that early on in a pregnancy you can take a PILL as opposed to, what I assume is, a very invasive procedure to get it out. Two different experiences I'm sure, with the latter seeming more barbaric especially after announcing how much you loved the damn thing for 8 weeks.

And damn, I didn't even realize that she knew for that long until just now. Most people don't find out til 6-8 weeks along and by then you have to hurry up if you want to take the pill method because I believe they stop offering it at 8 or 7 weeks.

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I agree. It makes me angry she just aborts a baby and then gets pregnant a month later.

I'm angry she can just pick and choose when to have another child. She doesn't think about anything else.

I wish we could have a 4th child. But I consider my family and my partners feelings. Plus money housing space.

She doesn't think about anything but herself ! Bet she's just exhausted 7 weeks pregnant with three kids

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think the difference is that Tayler treated it like a baby. It was almost easy to forget that she wasn't far along, considering that she found out so early and had already named the kid and started posting belly shots.

In terms of development, it was still a barely formed fetus, no argument there. I did cringe a bit seeing it referred to as a poor baby she threw in the trash because...no. But I can understand why people might feel that way, given Tayler's actions.

I think we can all agree that she's a piece of shit though, who gets pregnant for attention then aborts it as soon as she doesn't get her way.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

80085 wrote:I said it was wrong that she used abortion as birth control.

The last half of the previous thread was essentially the same "how could she throw that poor innocent baby away like it was nothing only to get pregnant again" over and over. Her ability to abort the fetus after treating it like it was a baby is sick and borderline sociopathic. Also proves she does not have a single maternal bone in her body.

But that doesn't change that it was still a fetus.

I'm sorry but then what is your point?? You want everyone to just stop calling it a "baby" even though you agree that she treated it like a baby?? Like what does it matter if not one poster has gone on a anti-abortion soap box and even made a baby vs fetus argument. Like I just don't see your point. This is not the place to be technically/scientifically/whatever correct. Call it what you want and everyone else will call it what they want.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Damn, if that's true, a case worker must be called at least every other week considering how often she fuckin' deletes. My question is, why haven't the kids been taken away yet if a case worker is called on her so damn often? Clearly they have to know she isn't stable enough to take care of children
Because OhioIsForMothersNotChildren

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
I was actually talking to my mom about how many calls they have probably gotten about tayler and they haven't done anything and she said most likely ohio would rather keep the number of negative cases down so they don't look bad. So they would rather let kids live in hell
That's not true...sometimes they just have other cases that may even be worse. Her part of Ohio is probably full of heroin or Meth addicts that OD in front of their kids...that's what my part of Ohio has in the city. (I'm a few miles from the city)
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can you arch your Dew Bloat out any further? I hope this baby doesn't stick because I'm a horrible person who believes that babies need more than just an incubator. They need a stable environment...then again now that Alice is in school, if she moves constantly it will bring up red flags.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I wonder what she'll tell her kids in the future... oh ya, you guys had another brother/sister, and named it and you guys even announced it for me!!! I loved it and was so excited, but then one day I just changed my mind and didn't want it anymore so I got an abortion. But that's ok because just after that I got pregnant with your next brother/sister!!!! How cool is that guys? I'm just the best damn mother, you see?

Ugh. Poor kids.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:Not one person in here is acting like she threw an actual baby in the dumpster.

It's the fact that she loved and named it for 8 weeks and then tossed it out like yesterday's trash. I've had two pregnancy scares and abortion was definitely my option both times but while looking for clinics (before even taking a test lol) I wasn't even trying to think about it (the fetus) I was trying to disconnect myself as much as possible. I can't even imagine giving it a name or rubbing my belly, acknowledging that it was in there and even pretending to be happy just to go and get it sucked out of me. That's just absolutely horrid. And let's not forget that early on in a pregnancy you can take a PILL as opposed to, what I assume is, a very invasive procedure to get it out. Two different experiences I'm sure, with the latter seeming more barbaric especially after announcing how much you loved the damn thing for 8 weeks.

And damn, I didn't even realize that she knew for that long until just now. Most people don't find out til 6-8 weeks along and by then you have to hurry up if you want to take the pill method because I believe they stop offering it at 8 or 7 weeks.

At some point she's going to have to realize she's going to be raising those kids alone. What if Chuckie leaves one day never to be found to escape her, or something happens to him?

Personal: I got pregnant when I was 16 from a guy I'd been dating for only a few months but was friends with for awhile. When I told him, he gave me the ultimatum of having an abortion or he would leave the state to live with his Dad to escape the responsibility...after he told me that I didn't abort the baby because unlike Cray, I'm independent. I was dead set on keeping the baby...but wound up having a miscarriage a few weeks later.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The problem is not just that she treated it like a baby for a full two months, but to me the development it was at by the time she decided to terminate. She was 12 weeks and 5 days and considering due dates can be off by a few days there is a true argument that can be made that she was in fact into her second trimester.

It's not like we're talking about a fetus the size of a quarter that looks like a shrimp. At 12-13 weeks I could see my fetus MOVE on ultrasound. At 12-13 weeks it actually LOOKS like a tiny person. For me, that was the ultrasound that made it click that I was having a baby because even though the fetus was the size of my thumb and I couldn't feel the movements, it was bouncing around like crazy and just looked like a little person.

She found out August 21 and terminated October 22. It's not like she immediately terminated while it was still the size of a sesame seed. Wether you want to call it a fetus or a baby, the amount of development that happens between 4-12/13 weeks is crazy. To name it, run to the ER over it, tell your children and the world about it and post belly pictures every week is NOT the behavior of someone who views it as just a fetus to do away with. Someone who never shuts up about the abortion they JUST had and posts UPDATED BELLY PICTURES OF HER POST ABORTION BELLY is not the behavior of someone who views it as anything more than a fetus.

You'll find people flip flopping on what to call it because Tayler keeps flip flopping on how she treats it
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Congrats Tayler, you're getting fat! Not bloat, not baby gain, just general flab.

Let's be honest here, the real reason the previous fetus was aborted was because Kevin threatened to call CPS on her. He had inside information. Note the extremes she will go to, to avoid having her parenting skills examined and her welfare cash threatened.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”