Samika? Part 1

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

ewokfan11 wrote:It really does seem that Tyler/Hayley and Sam/Jenn are no longer friends. Sad. Sam and Jenn were in their wedding, but now they don't seem to be friendly at all. Months since they've been in each other's vlogs. I wonder what really happened.
Tyler is stuck up Shays ass would be my guess.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:It really does seem that Tyler/Hayley and Sam/Jenn are no longer friends. Sad. Sam and Jenn were in their wedding, but now they don't seem to be friendly at all. Months since they've been in each other's vlogs. I wonder what really happened.
And Hayley seems fake as hell, so that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
I agree about both Tyler and Haylee, but it's pretty obvious Tyler is no longer working with Trixin. I also wonder what happened there. At least Samika has a pretty good YT channel following. Tyler and Haylee now seem unemployed and their channel has never really caught on - and they bought that $250,000 loft in SLC. Yikes!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
I agree about both Tyler and Haylee, but it's pretty obvious Tyler is no longer working with Trixin. I also wonder what happened there. At least Samika has a pretty good YT channel following. Tyler and Haylee now seem unemployed and their channel has never really caught on - and they bought that $250,000 loft in SLC. Yikes!
Karma is a bitch. They did a GoFundMe to help pay for an expensive trip to Europe.
Most young people of my acquaintance work for the things they want and wait to buy a home. These two wanted the easy way. She was accepted to grad school, and if it had been important to her, she could have found a way to pay for it-- my sisters got loans, worked, did work-study, etc. But these two decided to crawl up Shay's ass, blow off their friends and grad school, and try to get the easy money of YouTube. Tyler didn't know anything about the clothing business, design, or marketing. So I have no sympathy for them. I know it hurt when Shay dumped Sam, but I believe getting out of his sphere of influence was the best thing for them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

ewokfan11 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
There's been speculation that Shay bought that loft for them as a severance package. Someone asked Tyler awhile ago in the comments section about if he still worked for Trixin and he said "No." Which was kind of weird that it was such a short reply. I tend to believe that whatever happened Tyler and D sided with Shay and Sam stood up for himself alone. Tyler's big break came from Shay (like Sam's did back when Shay would shout out smaller vlogging channels) and I believe Tyler remained loyal to Shay until he and Haley were let go. Carlie does the photography now and you can tell it's not as good as Tyler's. They don't even daily vlog anymore so I'm not sure how they're paying the bills except for selling stuff off of Tyler's website and the ads they do. Haley could get a job with her dietician license and degree but all I see her do is use the computer a lot in their "work" station.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don't follow Tyler and Haylee because I don't like them. Does anyone know when they were let go from Trixin?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:I don't follow Tyler and Haylee because I don't like them. Does anyone know when they were let go from Trixin?
The last project he mentioned working on for them was the Shaytards calendars and that was before Christmas.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote: Tyler is stuck up Shays ass would be my guess.
There's been speculation that Shay bought that loft for them as a severance package. Someone asked Tyler awhile ago in the comments section about if he still worked for Trixin and he said "No." Which was kind of weird that it was such a short reply. I tend to believe that whatever happened Tyler and D sided with Shay and Sam stood up for himself alone. Tyler's big break came from Shay (like Sam's did back when Shay would shout out smaller vlogging channels) and I believe Tyler remained loyal to Shay until he and Haley were let go. Carlie does the photography now and you can tell it's not as good as Tyler's. They don't even daily vlog anymore so I'm not sure how they're paying the bills except for selling stuff off of Tyler's website and the ads they do. Haley could get a job with her dietician license and degree but all I see her do is use the computer a lot in their "work" station.

I thought haylee did get a job that's why they ended up in salt lake. I've also noticed aaron has disappeared from samika's channel it use to be that daehan and Aarons were a package deal

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

larissaledingham wrote:I thought haylee did get a job that's why they ended up in salt lake.
I think that was a lie or she quickly quit. She's home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY and they've never mentioned her job again after moving to SLC. Her LinkedIn page said she was doing customer service for Trixin.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I don't follow Tyler and Haylee because I don't like them. Does anyone know when they were let go from Trixin?
The last project he mentioned working on for them was the Shaytards calendars and that was before Christmas.
That's interesting. I won't spill why I think this, but I'm about 99% sure Tyler reads this thread. He seems like an insecure man-child. Based on what I've been able to piece together, Tyler and Haylee are very shitty friends.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Tyler is a plain old Asshole and the two of them thrive off of feeling high and mighty, always right, talk shit about people type of people. Annoying.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

gymchick43 wrote:Tyler is a plain old Asshole and the two of them thrive off of feeling high and mighty, always right, talk shit about people type of people. Annoying.

I used to like Tyler and then he just started coming off as a dick. I completely think he is the biggest asshole ever.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

ewokfan11 wrote:
larissaledingham wrote:I thought haylee did get a job that's why they ended up in salt lake.
I think that was a lie or she quickly quit. She's home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY and they've never mentioned her job again after moving to SLC. Her LinkedIn page said she was doing customer service for Trixin.
It would be awkward if Haley still had a job with Trixin but Tyler was let go. I guess she could work from home with Trixin but with what she went to school for and got a degree for I think that would require working in an office. My assumption is that they're both unemployed because of some clips Tyler left in where they discussed they only had so much wedding money left and all that stuff, but then they went out and bought a wok and fancy tea stuff. My husband and I put the rest of our wedding money in a bank after the honeymoon, but to each his own.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
It would be awkward if Haley still had a job with Trixin but Tyler was let go. I guess she could work from home with Trixin but with what she went to school for and got a degree for I think that would require working in an office. My assumption is that they're both unemployed because of some clips Tyler left in where they discussed they only had so much wedding money left and all that stuff, but then they went out and bought a wok and fancy tea stuff. My husband and I put the rest of our wedding money in a bank after the honeymoon, but to each his own.

They just seem to have this entitled, "the world owes us a good living" kind of attitude. Most people, if they can't afford a trip to Europe, save their money until they can afford it. These two did a GoFundMe and got people to donate. I guess if you can, you might as well, but the gall it takes to ask for money for that is beyond me. My cousin's daughter has one to pay for a medical trip to Ecuador. She's going to help people, not be a tourist.
I guess the big point is that I am interested in what happens to Sam and Jenn, and couldn't care less what goes on with Tyler and Haylee.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

I really admire Samika's honesty about their brand deals. Not only did they give a behind the scenes, Sam was also so open about the IG ad revenue going to their house fund and their YT revenue paying for the bills.

They obviously live within their means, which is really refreshing considering the materialism among vloggers. And you can clearly see that as much as they enjoy being able to stay at home, they treat YT and their brand deals as a serious job.

ETA: I am salty af because of the fact that they barely hit 25k-30k views on their vlogs. People need to reevaluate their taste.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I like their honesty too. They could do daily sponsored ads and I'd be okay with it. Sam seemed genuinely excited to work with Pace too. It would be cool to see them get a long term campaign like Gabe and Chad have with Walmart. I'm pretty sure those ads have paid for their house already. It would be nice if Sam and Jenn could catch that type of break.

There was someone in the comments asking them to speak out about David's tweets in support of Trump's Muslim ban and the wall. David had tweeted and retweeted some really ignorant things. I can't say that I'm shocked, but it's disappointing. I hope it doesn't cause any problems for Sam and Jenn.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I honestly don't think they should address politics. They're young and haven't seen much of the world, and frankly, no matter what they say, they're going to piss someone off. If David is ignorant and loses viewers, it's his problem. If they say anything, they should just say David's views are his, and leave it at that.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

David is also young, and kind of stupid, and just saying inflammatory things to get people riled up and to get attention. They should just ignore it entirely.

genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

I agree they're 10x better then other vloggers and deserve more views but if I'm being honest I'm constantly subscribing then unsubscribing. Yes I do generallly like them now but I just find the vlogs boring and repetitive at times. That's the case with all daily vloggers for me though. If they uploaded even up to 5 days a week (not m-f but rather breaks in between) then I think I'd be more likely to watch. I think with a lot of daily vloggers they go daily because of the ad revenue, which completely makes sense, but the content just isn't as interesting for me when it's every day.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I like Sam's response.

Return to “Q-Z”