Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I'm 100% pro choice myself, but yeah, the way she went with this was bullshit. A woman who got an abortion just because she didn't want to be pregnant would have gotten it done quietly without drawing attention to the fact she was ever pregnant vs Tayler's mess.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So is it THAT easy to get sponsored on IG? Tayler posted an ad for black bath bombs, and someone asked if they worked, and Tayler said that she hasn't tried any of them yet lmao. She didn't even tag the company so idk how you expect people to buy any.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

hannahbanana wrote:So is it THAT easy to get sponsored on IG? Tayler posted an ad for black bath bombs, and someone asked if they worked, and Tayler said that she hasn't tried any of them yet lmao. She didn't even tag the company so idk how you expect people to buy any.
I think being an affiliate is different to being sponsored. No company in their right mind would sponsor Tayler and associate their brand with her train wreck, and with 820 followers it's not worth it at all. I think it's so dumb that she is she raving on about how good those bath bombs are when she has never even used one. I wouldn't buy shit from Tayler, her opinion on the product is untrustworthy because it's based on what she has heard and it's obvious she's just after the money. I bet she'll plug these bath bombs for like a month or two then stop after she makes enough money for a trip to Wal Mart.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

lily1995 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:So is it THAT easy to get sponsored on IG? Tayler posted an ad for black bath bombs, and someone asked if they worked, and Tayler said that she hasn't tried any of them yet lmao. She didn't even tag the company so idk how you expect people to buy any.
I think being an affiliate is different to being sponsored. No company in their right mind would sponsor Tayler and associate their brand with her train wreck, and with 820 followers it's not worth it at all. I think it's so dumb that she is she raving on about how good those bath bombs are when she has never even used one. I wouldn't buy shit from Tayler, her opinion on the product is untrustworthy because it's based on what she has heard and it's obvious she's just after the money. I bet she'll plug these bath bombs for like a month or two then stop after she makes enough money for a trip to Wal Mart.

Exactly. She doesn't give a shit about the product, all she's after is a quick buck. Tayler refuses to do any kind of work unless she can do it from the comfort of her own home sitting on her ass so if she has to lie about bath products, Fit Tea, whatever it may be, she's gonna do it if it involves money. She doesn't care if the bath bomb stains your skin or if it makes people develop a rash, she's gonna say every positive thing she can about it to earn money. It won't last long though because as we all know, even the simplest tasks are too hard for her.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

^ Maybe she should get sponsored by fit tea and get rid of that bloat she's got going on lmao
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Tayler and Sara are still trying to play the dumb game of, "we have the same baby daddy." They think it's so funny but it almost sounds worse than chuckie actually being the father.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 4a62db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

oh man i wonder if sara appreciates the gift of hpv tayler gave pat. Lol. what a dumbass. I can't believe they honestly think people buy that.
whale101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whale101 »

You guys had 5 pages on the discussion so someone bought it somewhere lol
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I honestly hope that Tayler really does have a case worker on her ass. That'd be absolutely hilarious. Definitely would make sense with this recent "Tayler slept with my baby daddy" thing. Can't come right out & say "Oh it's Chuckie's baby" if there is someone investigating her. Lol. I hope they're seen out & about somewhere together & someone takes pictures of the two of them together then sends them to CPS or whoever it would need to be sent to.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea they're definitely just trolling us with that same baby daddy crap. *yawn*

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Yue195 wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:Loved flowers in the attic. Go vc Andrews

I had to stop reading. Too much incest for me lol.

I always wondered if tayler and chuckie weren't related some how.

You know on mean girls where the one girl says. It's okay to hook up with my cousin he's my first cousin. Haha

I have a collection of books by V.C Andrews- Check out the Casteel series if you can, it is such a great read.

I always forget how alike those two look- especially when Tayler face was full of piercings before she took them out.
Sorry if casteel is ringing faint bells, is that one where a girl from hills moves in with her mom after hillbilly surprised father dies step dad has a sin whom she falls in love with but turns out step dad was her father
Mummyandthree wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Um holy fucking shit
They're obviously taking the piss...

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Metalheadmama666 wrote:Loved flowers in the attic. Go vc Andrews

I had to stop reading. Too much incest for me lol.

I always wondered if tayler and chuckie weren't related some how.

You know on mean girls where the one girl says. It's okay to hook up with my cousin he's my first cousin. Haha

I have a collection of books by V.C Andrews- Check out the Casteel series if you can, it is such a great read.

I always forget how alike those two look- especially when Tayler face was full of piercings before she took them out.
Sorry if casteel is ringing faint bells, is that one where a girl from hills moves in with her mom after hillbilly surprised father dies step dad has a sin whom she falls in love with but turns out step dad was her father

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
Close not exact! It's about a girl named Heaven living in the hills in poverty who gets sold along with her siblings by their father to rich couples. In the first book she wants to travel to Boston to learn more about her Mother who died in childbirth.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Does anyone have any 27 week pictures of Tayler's for comparison?

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

http://truthfullytold9.blogspot.com.au/ ... y.html?m=1

Lol anyone from here? Nothing has changed.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

http://preggophilia.com/new-tayler-tragedy-t

Hahaha oh WTF??

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

OK OK last one. The things you find....

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Mummyandthree wrote:http://preggophilia.com/new-tayler-tragedy-t

Hahaha oh WTF??

...This is really fucking disturbing.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:http://preggophilia.com/new-tayler-tragedy-t

Hahaha oh WTF??

...This is really fucking disturbing.
Isn't it? I wonder if she knows.... Who am I kidding? She will now!

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Mummyandthree wrote:OK OK last one. The things you find....

Wow. Just wow. I didn't know her mom was such a dick hopper. And I see she also had a bunch of kids that she couldn't afford leaving her family to struggle financial and have probably no sense of security. Tay is absolutely a product of her environment. But I don't see how you could watch your mom struggle and then put yourself in the same exact situation and setting your kids up for the same failure.

And I never knew about the Ethan rape thing. She legit lied that he raped and beat her because he wasn't upset about the miscarriage?? Can you blame him? He knew he dodged a bullet by not having a baby at 15 with damn nutcase. I'm also now convinced that chuckie has some level of mental retardation because I don't see how or why he would agree to give her a baby just like that at such a young age, after barely even knowing her, and she was literally just pregnant with some other guys kid. Like who are these people??? Then they want to come on here and say they're not trash. Ha! They really lack any type of foresight or ability to differentiate between right and wrong. It's an illness really.

I would be willing to dismiss it all as just being "mistakes" if she wasn't still doing the same shit today, 6 years later. Yuck.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Literally all I typed in was Tayler tragedy pregnant and all that came up. She has no clue how readily available her crumb trail of trash is.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”