KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by sheebz »

whatthename wrote:They are going to change the channel name? Since it's not only babyJ anymore...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i heard they're not and just going to add him on the channel banner
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Wait... I just started the vlog so if this was explained sorry for my hostility but she wrote on Instagram she was just going in for a check up but on the vlog they brought all their hospital bags. Now I know they might have been doing that the last 2 times she had "scares" and went in but he actually brought them into the hospital and the way they were filming everything going on.......... she had to have had the 31st as a scheduled C-section or just induction day right? Why would she lie about that...?
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

The way Keren was expecting Jackson to react on his brother though.. She was showing the baby to him waiting to jump an hug him? But anyways I cried a little bit, they make beautiful babies and when Jackson made the sad lip I felt sad too , he is a baby and misses his mama. Really wishing them the best.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

sjla6993 wrote:Wait... I just started the vlog so if this was explained sorry for my hostility but she wrote on Instagram she was just going in for a check up but on the vlog they brought all their hospital bags. Now I know they might have been doing that the last 2 times she had "scares" and went in but he actually brought them into the hospital and the way they were filming everything going on.......... she had to have had the 31st as a scheduled C-section or just induction day right? Why would she lie about that...?
If she was having a scheduled c section they would not have let her go until 40 weeks and risk her going into labor.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

staceyeileen wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:Wait... I just started the vlog so if this was explained sorry for my hostility but she wrote on Instagram she was just going in for a check up but on the vlog they brought all their hospital bags. Now I know they might have been doing that the last 2 times she had "scares" and went in but he actually brought them into the hospital and the way they were filming everything going on.......... she had to have had the 31st as a scheduled C-section or just induction day right? Why would she lie about that...?
If she was having a scheduled c section they would not have let her go until 40 weeks and risk her going into labor.

Ahh, okay. Is it possible they would schedule her induction date on her due date? I know a lot of women don't do that until 41 weeks but something just seemed weird to me about the whole situation.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

sjla6993 wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:

Ahh, okay. Is it possible they would schedule her induction date on her due date? I know a lot of women don't do that until 41 weeks but something just seemed weird to me about the whole situation.
It definitely seemed weird to me too. She wasn't being induced either because there was no mention of them starting pitocin or anything. It seriously seemed like she had never even discussed this with her doctor before. Something had been weird with all of her doctor interactions this pregnancy, tbh. Like how she would go into l&d triage to have an ultra sound or to see her Dr? That happened multiple times. That's not normal, and I know several people who have delivered at that same hospital.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I think they either A) planned this c-section, and led us to believe they didn't.
Or B) had an asshole impatient doctor that day (since we all know she doesn't have a regular one)
I feel for her that she had to have a c-section. I still stand behind the theory it wasn't necessary.
I am happy for them, and I'm glad it went well and Keren said she felt better this time around. They really did look happy.

alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

According to social blade their vlog channel makes $1.9k - $30.3k a month. Not sure how accurate this is but they do have two other channels.
Also Khoa does work in real estate and owns a restaurant so they're probably doing very well for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I've read that you should pretty much just halve the amount that their channel makes, so they would be making around 15k a month by that theory, which is ridiculous! I don't think Khoa owns the restaurant, he just likes to say he does, I think it's his mums restaurant. I think he says he owns it to make himself sound better.

Hes never said he owns it, hes said his family. Its easier to say "our restaurant" though because multiple people in his family work/run/own it so its like a shared thing. He isnt making money off of it though because hes not employed there and is not himself an owner.[/quote]

He constantly says him and his mom started the restaurant and he does say he is an owner quite a bit.

I guess I understand the difference in how hes using it. Its like kids saying "Im going to my house" even though its technically their parents home. Family often groups things, ie "our restaurant", "we own it" "our car" "our house" etc. I just dont ever remember him saying "I own this restaurant".
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

missy-1010 wrote:I think they either A) planned this c-section, and led us to believe they didn't.
Or B) had an asshole impatient doctor that day (since we all know she doesn't have a regular one)
I feel for her that she had to have a c-section. I still stand behind the theory it wasn't necessary.
I am happy for them, and I'm glad it went well and Keren said she felt better this time around. They really did look happy.

Totally agree! It's bizarre to me Keren at like 35 weeks had said she and her doctor had not yet decided whether she would have a trial of labor or do a repeat c section. It's obvious to me her doctor was not VBAC supportive. I have delt with doctors like that first hand. It's too bad. They're not BAD people, it's just the way they're trained and educated. Often it's insurance related as to why they're not keen on allowing mom's with a history of a cesarean have a trial of labor. She made a massive mistake not switching providers. Had I stayed with my provider, I doubt I'd ever be allowed to have a trial of labor. Not to mention the hospital I delivered at had a c section rate of over 30% (typical in America). If you want a VBAC you need to be determined, educated and informed. Keren did nothing. She made no attempts to learn, educate herself or anything. Kyra is in the same boat. The only reason I feel sad is that Keren did seem to want a VBAC initially, hoping to just go into labor and dealing with contractions for a while. I feel bad she wasn't give a fair chance and given that false "small pelvis" speech so many mom's are given. It's truly too bad. She could absolutely try for a VBAC with her next though. It's harder to find a supportive provider with a history of 2 c sections, but very possible! I know a ton of mom's who've done it!!

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

She actually did change providers if you go back to the early pregnancy vlogs. Something about the doctor who delivered Jackson wouldn't do VBACs. She talked about trying to find an OB for weeks, so I too am surprised by the outcome. So happy she and the baby are healthy!!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like she just wanted the section. Like she didn't wanna deal with the pain of labor.

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

perctpiper wrote:She actually did change providers if you go back to the early pregnancy vlogs. Something about the doctor who delivered Jackson wouldn't do VBACs. She talked about trying to find an OB for weeks, so I too am surprised by the outcome. So happy she and the baby are healthy!!

My bad! She actually wanted to go back to the same provider because she said she would do a VBAC.
Here's the vlog where she talks about it
https://youtu.be/lWF9bqBWjjA

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

well in the new vlog keren said she didnt want to cause landon any more stress. Every time she had contractions, his heart rate did seem to increase quite a bit. Idk if that is related but possibly she just wanted to have the baby already. totally understandable. A C isnt the end of the world...
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

As long as she's happy and at peace with her decision and they're both healthy, nothing else matters. She's got two healthy adorable boys now.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:well in the new vlog keren said she didnt want to cause landon any more stress. Every time she had contractions, his heart rate did seem to increase quite a bit. Idk if that is related but possibly she just wanted to have the baby already. totally understandable. A C isnt the end of the world...
I don't blame her. I couldn't imagine being in prodromal labor for that long. I just felt sad for her because I felt like she did want a VBAC but sounds like she's okay with it all.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Why did Khoa's mom looked so horrified when the baby farted when she was holding him? She's had what, three or four kids? That was more the reaction you'd expect from Khoa's 14 y/o teenage sister.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Okay, just watched the vlog. First off, Landon isn't cute..yet. I give it a couple weeks for him to de-wrinkle haha but i'm assuming he'll look like Jackson and Khoa..(that's how the Aisan gene works) Also seemed like her CS was planned on he due date. I'm excited for the vlogs once they go home tho
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I also felt something was off with the whole booked induction date vs planned C Section.

Q: If you are booked in for an induction or C Section, do you go into Triage when you first arrive or do you go straight to Labor and Delivery?

I guess we'll have to see if Keren slips up on her story/timeline in her labor and delivery vlog she said she's going to do.
Last edited by Scar2016 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I feel like she just wanted the section. Like she didn't wanna deal with the pain of labor.
Her pain threshold is amazingly low. When they were in Triage, she was only one cm dilated and her groans were pretty painful sounding. I can't imagine how she'd be @ 10 cm's without serious pain intervention.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Scar2016 wrote:I also felt something was off with the whole booked induction date vs planned C Section.

Q: If you are booked in for an induction or C Section, do you go into Triage when you first arrive or do you go straight to Labor and Delivery?

I guess we'll have to see if Keren slips up on her story/timeline in her labor and delivery vlog she said she's going to do.
I had a c-section because my son was breech. It was scheduled for 39 weeks. I did go to triage where they checked me in and then sent me up to the mother/baby unit.

Also, regarding massaging after birth. They massage your uterus so it contracts. Regardless of how you birth. It still has to go back down to normal.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”