BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

staceybrax wrote:It might be different when you have a csection because you don't need to push the placenta out, the doctor removes it. (Just assuming, I've never had a csection Image). It I can't imagine having someone push on my stomach after having major surgery, I'd want to kick anyone in the head who tried that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a c-section with one of mine and they definitely pushed on my stomach each day!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Wtf is that outfit she put her in?

And why so much white? It makes everything look washed out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
staceybrax wrote:It might be different when you have a csection because you don't need to push the placenta out, the doctor removes it. (Just assuming, I've never had a csection Image). It I can't imagine having someone push on my stomach after having major surgery, I'd want to kick anyone in the head who tried that lol.

I had a c-section with one of mine and they definitely pushed on my stomach each day!
I've only ever had a vaginal birth, but the push one the stomach while recovering in the hospital to make sure to uterus is contracting back down to size. So it makes sense for them to check with all types of deliveries because either way the uterus does need to go back down to size.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Wtf is that outfit she put her in?

And why so much white? It makes everything look washed out
Because this is Britney. For some reason she equates white with clean. Which is stupid because with kids white is the WORST color IMO.

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Harlow is so freakin cute.

They make cute babies even though Ean is so dorky looking lol.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Britney couldn't comb her hair?
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Ean looks strange lol
And yeah I'm not surprised the kids are wearing white!! That's the only color they own. And this is nit picky but I hate how brit never does anything with arias hair. She always has it in the stupid little side pony tail. I don't think I've ever seen her hair a different way. Like come on the family is taking professional pics couldn't she have done Aria's hair a little better. Although she looks cute it's just annoying how she always has it the same way for like years and years lol
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

They are too white for white if that makes sense. Poor Nolan looks like he's just hair, eyes and lips. Not very many skin tones can pull off white. It either washes you out or pulls out too much red or just doesn't look right (my case and I have dark skin).

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea the pics look too washed out but I think, or assume, a good photographer could've played with the lighting and editing to make it not look so bad? Eh what do I know.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think Britney got them from the photographer and edited them herself. It has her trademark washout all over it.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Random19 wrote:Harlow is so freakin cute.

They make cute babies even though Ean is so dorky looking lol.

Yesss she is freaking ADORABLE!

Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Ean looks strange lol
And yeah I'm not surprised the kids are wearing white!! That's the only color they own. And this is nit picky but I hate how brit never does anything with arias hair. She always has it in the stupid little side pony tail. I don't think I've ever seen her hair a different way. Like come on the family is taking professional pics couldn't she have done Aria's hair a little better. Although she looks cute it's just annoying how she always has it the same way for like years and years lol
Yes!! I agree with you. I also think it's too long for her. It always looks stringy to me lol
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

smom12 wrote:I've had 2 c sections and I don't remember havin them press like that on my stomach. Maybe I was just looped.

It was horrible. The worst pain of the whole experience honestly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

js2013 wrote:
smom12 wrote:I've had 2 c sections and I don't remember havin them press like that on my stomach. Maybe I was just looped.

It was horrible. The worst pain of the whole experience honestly.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Did they also push on your stomach for the baby to come out? Omg it was HORRIBLE! It made me cry. Then I watched the video that my hubs filmed and the doc was practically on top of me using all his force.

But ya they push on your stomach after both vaginal and c section, I've had both and they both suck and have different kinds of pain but I will always prefer vaginal

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Note to self- don't give birth.

Is it just me or does Britneys outfit have a blue tinge to it?
Personally I think the background is too light for the white outfits and that's what is washing them out besides brightness turned all the way up.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Pgm2016 wrote:
Yes!! I agree with you. I also think it's too long for her. It always looks stringy to me lol
I never noticed this, so I went through a quick scroll of B's Instagram and saw this was totally true! Omg I almost spit out my drink laughing at the accuracy! Nearly every picture of Aria she has the same hairstyle with a little bit tied in a pony tail to the side. Come on B, get creative!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

It's so, so, so (lol) much easier to get your daughters hair cut into a style where you don't have to do it. She can just wake up, brush it, and go these YT moms are so against a little ity bity trim on their daughters hair, it's ridiculous. Sculpt around her face so you don't have to do the side thing to keep the hair out her eyes!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yue195 wrote:Note to self- don't give birth.

Is it just me or does Britneys outfit have a blue tinge to it?
Personally I think the background is too light for the white outfits and that's what is washing them out besides brightness turned all the way up.
Yes. If you want to wear all white for a photoshoot the background should be ideally outside with greenery or on a wooden backdrop for contrast. White on white doesnt do many people anby favors.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

kalipali wrote:
Pgm2016 wrote:
I never noticed this, so I went through a quick scroll of B's Instagram and saw this was totally true! Omg I almost spit out my drink laughing at the accuracy! Nearly every picture of Aria she has the same hairstyle with a little bit tied in a pony tail to the side. Come on B, get creative!
Haha I have noticed this too. Its so 80s to me!!! Her hair is long enough that a side braid would have looked really cute for these photos.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Brit's posture is weird, Ean looks dazed, Aria looks over it, Nolan is the only one that looks genuinely happy.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”