DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by JM16Canada »

francis3125 wrote:Image

400$ worth of Leggos
I've been saving for the Disney castle I'm only have 120$ so far lol I wish I can buy stuff when I feel like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryan also bought the Batman set he was bragging about in yesterday's vlog.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

"Her grammer"

Lawl

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Seriously it's impossible to keep up with how much they spend! Then you find out they have a brand new truck they have been hiding. There is no telling when they really bought that truck. Maybe they bought it just to help jeff move lol

In the vlog where the kids were climbing all over the truck in the parking lot, you can just catch a glimpse of the dealer's temporary paper plate. I haven't lived in CA since 2008, but back then, dealer plates were good for 60 days so I don't think they've had the car that long. Maybe a CA resident can confirm how long the dealer plates are good for.

Knowing the Bumps, they probably would be foolish enough to buy a truck instead of renting one for a weekend because those trucks are used and icky. The King and Queen can't possibly drive something used.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

A Lego Store was put in my local mall last year and, having played with Legos a lot as a kid, I love them, so I checked out the store. There were so many things I wanted, but then I would find out the price and just be filled with horror lol

I can't imagine spending $400 on a Lego set, even though it's beautiful. Saving up for it was one thing, but we all know these people probably just whipped several hundred dollars out of their wallets nbd to get everything they wanted.

Though, I guess when you have a lot of money and no responsibilities! You know, their adulthood is what I thought MY adulthood would be as a child. I imagined I would eat dessert every day and buy all the toys I wanted and live in a mansion...are we sure Missy and Bryan aren't like the movie Big, and they were turned into adults overnight? lmao
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, I come home from sending my baby back to Ft Sam Houston, and my daughter has these idiots on. So Finn's bedtime "routine" is to rock in the chair for two minutes, turn on his noise machine, and lights out? No reading, no real cuddling. I would give my right arm to cuddle my son more, and she's vlogging and pushing him away.
Bryan gushing over Missy's accomplishment putting the Legos together: " wow, babe, that's amazing". What a woman. Mother of the year. They make me sick. But then again, my tolerance is low right now. Gonna go hug my son's pillows before I strip his bed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

spooky wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
Seriously it's impossible to keep up with how much they spend! Then you find out they have a brand new truck they have been hiding. There is no telling when they really bought that truck. Maybe they bought it just to help jeff move lol

In the vlog where the kids were climbing all over the truck in the parking lot, you can just catch a glimpse of the dealer's temporary paper plate. I haven't lived in CA since 2008, but back then, dealer plates were good for 60 days so I don't think they've had the car that long. Maybe a CA resident can confirm how long the dealer plates are good for.

Knowing the Bumps, they probably would be foolish enough to buy a truck instead of renting one for a weekend because those trucks are used and icky. The King and Queen can't possibly drive something used.
The temporary operating permit in the window is good for 90 days or until they receive plates and stickers. It usually takes 30-45 days to get them. (I work for a dealership processing the paperwork we send to DMV). Cassie got her car at the beginning of January from the same dealership they got Missy's Caddy and probably the Camaro, so I would guess they got the truck around the same time. The salespeople are probably super happy to see them walk in the showroom!

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

lmmomSD wrote:So, I come home from sending my baby back to Ft Sam Houston, and my daughter has these idiots on. So Finn's bedtime "routine" is to rock in the chair for two minutes, turn on his noise machine, and lights out? No reading, no real cuddling. I would give my right arm to cuddle my son more, and she's vlogging and pushing him away.
Bryan gushing over Missy's accomplishment putting the Legos together: " wow, babe, that's amazing". What a woman. Mother of the year. They make me sick. But then again, my tolerance is low right now. Gonna go hug my son's pillows before I strip his bed.

For people who have lost two children they seem to take for granted the two they have. Heidi and Katie, both of whom had 2 previous miscarriages like Missy, enjoy their time with their children and seem to enjoy the time they have one on one time with them. It's like a night and day difference between them and Missy. And Heidi still talks about Adalaide and posts videos on her "birth" day. It just seems like Missy never talks about her lost children anymore and it makes me concerned for her mental well-being, whether she is hurting or if she only used her children's deaths for profit. By the way, I know nothing I can say right now will help you especially considering I've never had a baby, but my heart goes out to you.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Didn't Bryan say that he ordered some legos ? They were just at the big lego store in downtown Disney. I wouldn't be surprised if he lied again and bought the store out. Why don't they get Ollie some age appropriate legos and even the big ones for Finn? Oh wait I know b/c it's all about these 2 adults that act like little kids!!

Off topic. I cringed watching Finn at the chicken coop with a lunchable and only wearing sleepers and no shoes! Their floors and rugs must be so discussing !!!

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

janem wrote:Didn't Bryan say that he ordered some legos ? They were just at the big lego store in downtown Disney. I wouldn't be surprised if he lied again and bought the store out. Why don't they get Ollie some age appropriate legos and even the big ones for Finn? Oh wait I know b/c it's all about these 2 adults that act like little kids!!

Off topic. I cringed watching Finn at the chicken coop with a lunchable and only wearing sleepers and no shoes! Their floors and rugs must be so discussing !!!

I used to babysit and playing with Duplos and Legos with kids is awesome. I always enjoyed the crap out of seeing them build something or trying to mimic what I was building. They're missing the fun stage of these kids lives! When they're older and talk back they're not as fun xD jkjk.

907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

francis3125 wrote:
907ninja wrote:
Maespirit wrote:I'm not an active poster here, but I wanted to draw attention to the LEGO set of the Disney Castle behind Missy.

It costs $400 CAD on the official LEGO website.

I get it if you're a huge LEGO builder and you've been saving up to buy this set. Hell, Chris Ballinger on the Ballinger family channel actually got that set for Christmas. But he devoted the time to build it with his kids (who are massive LEGO fans themselves) and then put it on display in his office.

But this set is completely for Missy – look at the age it's for: 16+.
It's $49.99 USD and it's for 6-12.... I only know bc I'm a nerd and I actually want this set...

No that's the 16+ and goes for 399$ [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 051390.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 57552c.jpg[/img]

How the heck did I miss that. My apologies, I somehow missed the first part of your comment. I thought you were talking about the Beauty and The Beast castle. I didn't even see the Disney castle in the background.

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

Notice how we didn't actually SEE Mithy building the Lego set? My guess is it was too much "work" for her and someone else built it and she just took the credit.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Emily48098 wrote:Notice how we didn't actually SEE Mithy building the Lego set? My guess is it was too much "work" for her and someone else built it and she just took the credit.
My money is on Papa.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tintin15 wrote:
Emily48098 wrote:Notice how we didn't actually SEE Mithy building the Lego set? My guess is it was too much "work" for her and someone else built it and she just took the credit.
My money is on Papa.
their money is on papa, too.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

PopTheButterfly wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, I come home from sending my baby back to Ft Sam Houston, and my daughter has these idiots on. So Finn's bedtime "routine" is to rock in the chair for two minutes, turn on his noise machine, and lights out? No reading, no real cuddling. I would give my right arm to cuddle my son more, and she's vlogging and pushing him away.

For people who have lost two children they seem to take for granted the two they have. Heidi and Katie, both of whom had 2 previous miscarriages like Missy, enjoy their time with their children and seem to enjoy the time they have one on one time with them. It's like a night and day difference between them and Missy. And Heidi still talks about Adalaide and posts videos on her "birth" day. It just seems like Missy never talks about her lost children anymore and it makes me concerned for her mental well-being, whether she is hurting or if she only used her children's deaths for profit. By the way, I know nothing I can say right now will help you especially considering I've never had a baby, but my heart goes out to you.

According to Bryan they are "over it" although according to Missy it's too hard to talk about... There was some discussion a while back about Bryan speaking for the both of them when he said they were "over it"...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:Didn't Bryan say that he ordered some legos ? They were just at the big lego store in downtown Disney. I wouldn't be surprised if he lied again and bought the store out. Why don't they get Ollie some age appropriate legos and even the big ones for Finn? Oh wait I know b/c it's all about these 2 adults that act like little kids!!

He even said about a year ago that he "couldn't wait until Ollie was big enough to play with Legos". This was when Ollie was at least two. What he meant was when Ollie is big enough to play with Legos _Bryan_ wants to play with. They could have been playing with Duplos all this time. We had a Lego table when my kids were 1 and 3. They loved it. But the point is what Bryan and Missy love. Surprised Bryan didn't buy out the Harry Potter Legos when they were still available. Wonder why they never go to Legoland. It's closer than Disneyland, and has a water park and an aquarium now. But then again, Ollie might learn something.

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

OMG why would you get another pool when you already have a nice pool! Are they going to make it out of old so they can keep bragging about their money? smh
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

Another ridiculous purchase and waste of money. Add this one to the list, guys!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Another pool? really??? I havent watched so.....
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Yes they are tearing up their whole back yard for a new pool and another secret project. Probably a playset. When did they get all these solar panels? Did they come with the house or did they install them? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 679859.jpg[/img]

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow! Comparing your pool renovations to a war zone? Nice.

Missy's idea to redo the entire pool? Are they fucking crazy?!? That pool is beautiful and functional! So she's doing it to show off? Obviously it's not about cooling off but more for show. These people are sick. But whatever lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”