DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Yes they are tearing up their whole back yard for a new pool and another secret project. Probably a playset. When did they get all these solar panels? Did they come with the house or did they install them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The panels were there when they moved in.
Maybe they can move the play set from Mimi and Poppa's that's not ever used, to their house.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Yes they are tearing up their whole back yard for a new pool and another secret project. Probably a playset. When did they get all these solar panels? Did they come with the house or did they install them? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 679859.jpg[/img]

Pannels came with the house.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Finn had pizza... AGAIN?

I'm pretty sure Bryan said the other day (or last week?) that they were going to put in a big fire pit in the "secret project" area. I think he's banking on people not remembering that.

If anything, all the work they have done to this house has just increased the value, so good on them for that. I just think it was unnecessary. With how housing is these days, after the crash, I'd be scared to invest that type of money.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I have always thought that they read here..but sometimes I think they don't, or maybe they are just not open to good advice or they are completely blind and stubborn. It's really frustrating watching them and I wish sometimes they would take the advice on here even if at times it's said bluntly. It's almost like they do the opposite to what we say on here to proove a point to us. I mean seriously a new pool?!..they just won't stop spending, I know this sounds mean but I wish they would get into some financial problems, at least then they may realise. I wouldn't be surprise if they are going to get some ridiculous pool like an infinity pool. And Finn eating pizza..seriously, cant they feed him something healthy. They are such lazy parents. Why don't Missy parents say anything to her or advice her on their spending and eating habits ? If I had an adult daughter with children I would not hesitate to tell her to slow down on spending and give her ideas in healthy meals, because at the end of the day If something goes wrong she would come running back to me and I would be the one having to deal with her.
Last edited by longtimelurker24 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Hahahah you guys beat me to it. I was coming here to say how stupid it is to get a new pool when they already have such a gorgeous one! A lot of people don't even have pools ffs...what a waste.

My guess it's going to be bigger, with a slide and probably a bar tbh.
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Yes they are tearing up their whole back yard for a new pool and another secret project. Probably a playset. When did they get all these solar panels? Did they come with the house or did they install them?

The panels were there when they moved in.
Maybe they can move the play set from Mimi and Poppa's that's not ever used, to their house.
That made me chuckle. If they install a playset in their yard, it will be a new one. Reusing things that are in perfect condition is what smart people do after all.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Amelia322 wrote:Wow! Comparing your pool renovations to a war zone? Nice.

Missy's idea to redo the entire pool? Are they fucking crazy?!? That pool is beautiful and functional! So she's doing it to show off? Obviously it's not about cooling off but more for show. These people are sick. But whatever lol

They have to get a new pool because the Johnson's just moved in to their new house and they have a pool. Their pool has to be other the top because they always have to outdo everyone.

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

tintin15 wrote:Hahahah you guys beat me to it. I was coming here to say how stupid it is to get a new pool when they already have such a gorgeous one! A lot of people don't even have pools ffs...what a waste.

My guess it's going to be bigger, with a slide and probably a bar tbh.
I think an infinity edge off something too. 100% to a slide though.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Why?
Why didn't they just build a house? The house was in the million + range, how much do we think they've spent renovating the house and property? #lifestylesofnewmoneyandtheYoutubefamous.

Another thing I don't understand. Why do they cook separate meals? I bet if they all sat down and ate the same meal...at a reasonable time (laughable right?), the boys would be more inclined to eat different foods. I shouldn't say boys, Ollie would eat more foods. Finn eating pizza 3 days in a row, they are steering him in the same food direction as Ollie.

Seriously? No need to mean mug a 14 month old for being cute. The Apple doesn't fall fall from the tree.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, I come home from sending my baby back to Ft Sam Houston, and my daughter has these idiots on. So Finn's bedtime "routine" is to rock in the chair for two minutes, turn on his noise machine, and lights out? No reading, no real cuddling. I would give my right arm to cuddle my son more, and she's vlogging and pushing him away.
Bryan gushing over Missy's accomplishment putting the Legos together: " wow, babe, that's amazing". What a woman. Mother of the year. They make me sick. But then again, my tolerance is low right now. Gonna go hug my son's pillows before I strip his bed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
For people who have lost two children they seem to take for granted the two they have. Heidi and Katie, both of whom had 2 previous miscarriages like Missy, enjoy their time with their children and seem to enjoy the time they have one on one time with them. It's like a night and day difference between them and Missy. And Heidi still talks about Adalaide and posts videos on her "birth" day. It just seems like Missy never talks about her lost children anymore and it makes me concerned for her mental well-being, whether she is hurting or if she only used her children's deaths for profit. By the way, I know nothing I can say right now will help you especially considering I've never had a baby, but my heart goes out to you.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
According to Bryan they are "over it" although according to Missy it's too hard to talk about... There was some discussion a while back about Bryan speaking for the both of them when he said they were "over it"...
He's the only one that has even slightly acknowledged it on Twitter or the vlogs in the last few years though. Missy has not, and laughed at that inappropriate joke Jared made on Gabriel's birthday.

Plus if Finn's birth experience was that traumatic for her, for me that implies she's moved on from her stillbirth experience and either exaggerated it (which I do believe) or has repressed it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

100% the are spending out of boredom and for vlog content. The money is probably burning a hole in their pocket. Everyone knows someone like this. They will be bankrupt by the time they are 40.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

Playsinrain wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, I come home from sending my baby back to Ft Sam Houston, and my daughter has these idiots on. So Finn's bedtime "routine" is to rock in the chair for two minutes, turn on his noise machine, and lights out? No reading, no real cuddling. I would give my right arm to cuddle my son more, and she's vlogging and pushing him away.
Bryan gushing over Missy's accomplishment putting the Legos together: " wow, babe, that's amazing". What a woman. Mother of the year. They make me sick. But then again, my tolerance is low right now. Gonna go hug my son's pillows before I strip his bed.

For people who have lost two children they seem to take for granted the two they have. Heidi and Katie, both of whom had 2 previous miscarriages like Missy, enjoy their time with their children and seem to enjoy the time they have one on one time with them. It's like a night and day difference between them and Missy. And Heidi still talks about Adalaide and posts videos on her "birth" day. It just seems like Missy never talks about her lost children anymore and it makes me concerned for her mental well-being, whether she is hurting or if she only used her children's deaths for profit. By the way, I know nothing I can say right now will help you especially considering I've never had a baby, but my heart goes out to you.

According to Bryan they are "over it" although according to Missy it's too hard to talk about... There was some discussion a while back about Bryan speaking for the both of them when he said they were "over it"...
"over it"? Well that's a heartless way to put it. It's like he's talking about losing a goldfish!

Also, did anyone catch what Missy said about losing her wallet today? Because it sounded like to my husband and I that she was expecting that Tal would have picked up her wallet when she left it at the register. I had a friend like that. She had her card compromised frequently. I wonder with the frequency that Missy loses her wallet if she's ever had their accounts compromised or if she's ever had her phone stolen because she's left it behind?

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I quit watching them and I only read on here now, but could they be moving the playset for Papa and Mimi's house to their house? That would actually make sense, so probably not!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's going to be rough? Rough getting a new pool put in? Cambodia really opened your eyes huh Bry Bry?
Wonder if they will let the boys just run around unsupervised outside now that the pool fence has been taken down? Oh maybe thats what he means about it being rough, they will actually have to watch the boys.. :roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The Johnson fam has an awesome pool, jealous much Lanning Fam
I was wondering why they didn't have a cover on the pool yesterday

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

workfromhomemom wrote:I quit watching them and I only read on here now, but could they be moving the playset for Papa and Mimi's house to their house? That would actually make sense, so probably not!
Bryan acts like he hasn't talked about it in the past.... A while back, when they had that metal building removed he said they were putting in a fire pit/BBQ area.. Even he cant keep up with what he says and doesn't..
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I never post on this forum because I rarely watch their videos, but SERIOUSLY they are building a whole new pool??? What in the hell. Didn't they dump like 1000's of pounds of salt in it to convert it to a saltwater pool when they moved in? It's a BEAUTIFUL pool that anybody would kill for!

These two are insufferable.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I swear unless these people are spending they would not have anything else to do. I bet they spend thousands of dollars a week on stuff. There was NOTHING wrong with that pool and they should be happy and blessed with what they had. Did you notice on the house tour or the montage of the end of year four they said something they would not have all this without youtube but not once thanked the audience. If it wasnt for the people watching they would NOT have any of this . Most people thank their audience and they never do and they are so entitled.. Like I said before I cant wait until it crashes down on them and it will sooner or later and the way they spend they wont have anything to show for it
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A war zone? Maybe they should "vacay" in Syria. They disgust me.
And do they _ever_ sit down to a family meal? They really don't enjoy being parents, do they? Family meals are fun! Idiots.

MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

I agree with the rest of you ladies.
I'm annoyed with my self for feeling any real emotion about people that I don't even know but I can't help it. New pool, 4 cars, dream vacations every other month, 10,000..fridge...for what??? Having a profession that actually makes a difference in the world..NO sitting on their asses day after day pretending to film their normal day to day lives when in reality it's all smoke and mirrors lie after lie.
I don't think I would feel so annoyed with the deception if I would of realised right away that family vlogging isn't actually normal people who want share their day to day life. Instead it took me 6 months to start noticing that something was "off" so I googled "Bryan lanning lies" and came across this site...I think about 2 or more years ago.

I'm having a difficult time putting in to words how I feel about the deception and lies these family vloggers do while trying to portray they are honest with the everyday content they share with their audience i find it rather disgusting that they are making serious money off of it.

I bet if they were actual celebrities a ton of scandals would come to light. But since they are nobody's that noone gives a fuck about they can carry on making tons of money without a care in the world of getting caught in lies. If Bryan were to get caught at the gym do you think people magazine would care at all?? No. Brad pitt and Angelina now they are people who deserve to be rolling in money for the heafty price of privacy they pay.

Idk sorry to create such a long post..it's just a jumble of thoughts that has been building for years trying to understand the family vlogging business.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”