E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by actuallydear »

remind you of anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I really want to tweet Ellie and say this reminds me of her.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 0dee7b.jpg[/img]
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

They exaggerated the thumbnail so much, she lookes worse there than she looked on the vlog. The moment with Jack and the tattoos was so cute, he's such a sweet little boy ♥
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

zipadeedodah wrote:I really want to tweet Ellie and say this reminds me of her.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 0dee7b.jpg
ellie: *screams* OH MY GOD JAAAAAAARRRRRRED, WHAT DOES NIC-IS-ISS-SIC MEAN? IT SAYS NICE BUT IT SEEMS SO MEAN
jared: *crouches down to where ellie is sitting, to her eye level* y'know, sometimes ellie, what people say is a reflection of themselves and so life is like a mirror and sometimes everything is shiny and all you see is everything you want and all in all there are better days ahead
ellie: JAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEED, DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M ONE OF THE KIDSES!
jared: ok ellie, i'll get you a treat. you want some candy? some twizzlers? how about you go onto the lush website and i'll get you whatever you want.
ellie: ok daddy.

me: what?
you: what?
me: what?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Kind of late for this discussion, but Aspyn's camera was on the table because they were going to prank the waiter. I think they decided they were going to pretend to be drunk like he accidentally gave them liquor in their drinks instead of virgin.

That said, all these Mormon bitches could really use a drink.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Drinking virgin daiquiris and pretending to be drunk with your friends is something you do when you're maybe 12-years-old. Since Ellie and Bonnie shared in their vlogs that they were going to "prank" the waiter I think they intended for Aspyn to be filming their shenanigans, but Ellie took it too far so the embarrassing footage never made it in to their vlogs. At least Bonnie was just doing a little dance in her seat, not sexually harassing the waiter. I agree, if it was a female waitress and a table of men were carrying on like that, it would have been immediately condemned. But for whatever reason Ellie thought her behavior was "funny." She really does have the emotional maturity of a child.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

In Bonnie's vlog yesterday she's like oh it was so nice that Ellie and Jared came over, they've had such a busy day and then Ellie pipes in "yeah, look at my forehead, I cut myself!"
Almost like what Cody would do.... Just reminded me of a child trying to be like look at me, look at me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ellawski wrote:They exaggerated the thumbnail so much, she lookes worse there than she looked on the vlog. The moment with Jack and the tattoos was so cute, he's such a sweet little boy [BLACK HEART SUIT]
Does anyone else think it was photoshopped to look bloodier? That red is too red.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
ellawski wrote:They exaggerated the thumbnail so much, she lookes worse there than she looked on the vlog. The moment with Jack and the tattoos was so cute, he's such a sweet little boy [BLACK HEART SUIT]
Does anyone else think it was photoshopped to look bloodier? That red is too red.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yes. Jared has photoshopped thumbnails before. The most obvious is adding tears to the one where he gave Ellie that card Image
emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

Jackson is so stinkin cute

emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

emilyk16 wrote:Jackson is so stinkin cute Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 4cc558.jpg[/img]

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie in today's vlog humble bragging about how good of a dog Penny is says "It's like the kids -- I'm the same parent, but they are so different"

Uh, think again Ellie.
Strawberrykiwi

Unread post by Strawberrykiwi »

I'm surprise most people don't know about this aspyn had a private twitter that got leaked and she tweeted very rude things about her subscribers and a lot of other things with YouTube and money. She also talked very rude about mormons and how she hates them and there dumb. To fine all this stuff look up aspyn ovard twitter leak and click on images and there are screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

Pency wrote:Ellie in today's vlog humble bragging about how good of a dog Penny is says "It's like the kids -- I'm the same parent, but they are so different"

Uh, think again Ellie.

LOL "I'm the same parent." YEAH RIGHT, ELLIE!!!!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

She hadddd to bring up her cut again today. GUYS I INSTANTLY cried.

I'm sorry you hurt yourself but it's not twice vlog worthy lol

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Aspyn's not that different from Ellie, in my opinion. They both got married very, very young, they're uneducated and not interested in anything else than their own world. Although Aspyn's traveling more (sponsored), she just loves her french fries, waffles and to stay in the hotel room, no matter where she is. They're both "the pretty ones" and passive aggressive.

With the difference of Aspyn having her own business. That shows at least some kind of passion. Whereas Ellie... is there anything she truly enjoys? Nothing comes to my mind.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

phie20 wrote: With the difference of Aspyn having her own business. That shows at least some kind of passion. Whereas Ellie... is there anything she truly enjoys? Nothing comes to my mind.
Processed sugar, Gatorade, and low-quality, low-iq network television programming (The Bachelor), apparently.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

She said today that her parents called to check on her because the thumbnail picture looked bad!!! How awkward, "no mom, I'm fine, Jared just edits the picture to make it look worse sorry to worry you."
Ugh!!

And I never understood why her and bonnie like the bachelor so much. It seems like the kind of show that would go against their religious beliefs and raising. I might be way off since I don't watch it myself.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

If The Bachelor were Mormon he would just marry all the girls because they believe in polygamy. Problem solved.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

The vlogs would def be more entertaining if they were fundamentalists. Poor Jared would be forced to provide husbandly services to two or more wives. Ellie would rub her first wife status in everyone's face.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”