E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by tratra58 »

chachismemories1 wrote:She said today that her parents called to check on her because the thumbnail picture looked bad!!! How awkward, "no mom, I'm fine, Jared just edits the picture to make it look worse sorry to worry you."
Ugh!!

And I never understood why her and bonnie like the bachelor so much. It seems like the kind of show that would go against their religious beliefs and raising. I might be way off since I don't watch it myself.
I think that initial thumbnail was blown up since it didn't look bad today. It was a bump and that is about it.

I hate to admit, I do watch The Bachelor and for a Mormon follower to watch, I find it odd too since it goes against many of their beliefs. This present bachelor has been with several contestants.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

TODDLER, Ellie. He is a TODDLER. Christ on a cracker, this chick annoys me so much. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ac0f6e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

tratra58 wrote:
chachismemories1 wrote:She said today that her parents called to check on her because the thumbnail picture looked bad!!! How awkward, "no mom, I'm fine, Jared just edits the picture to make it look worse sorry to worry you."
Ugh!!

And I never understood why her and bonnie like the bachelor so much. It seems like the kind of show that would go against their religious beliefs and raising. I might be way off since I don't watch it myself.
I think that initial thumbnail was blown up since it didn't look bad today. It was a bump and that is about it.

I hate to admit, I do watch The Bachelor and for a Mormon follower to watch, I find it odd too since it goes against many of their beliefs. This present bachelor has been with several contestants.
Maybe it's the lure of something they can't have. They can't truly live a lifestyle like the bachelor/bachelorette but living vicariously through the show is enough for them.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Did anyone watch when Carlie Butler did the YouTube bachelorette?? Lol

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Part of the appeal of the Bachelor could be a feeling of superiority that your relationship is better. You know, like how watching idiot parents like E&J, B&M, Shaytards make many of us feel like much better parents :D
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

do they ever talk about watching the bachelorette or is it just the bachelor? honestly i would be more surprised if they watched the bachelorette considering the misogynist ideals of their religion and the fact that their religion is so closely related to the FLDS

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

mrogaan wrote:do they ever talk about watching the bachelorette or is it just the bachelor? honestly i would be more surprised if they watched the bachelorette considering the misogynist ideals of their religion and the fact that their religion is so closely related to the FLDS

The general goal for a young LDS woman is find a mate. Most of them date around and are basically living their own real life Bachelorette competition! Ruby and Ellie have both expressed having kissed and dated A LOT before finally getting engaged/married. I don't think they are as prudish as they like to lead on. My guess is they'll do WHATEVER IT TAKES to land a man.

There are plenty of 'waiting for marriage' Christian boys and girls out there that think it's ok to do anything but conventional intercourse :?
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

LydiaE wrote:
phie20 wrote: With the difference of Aspyn having her own business. That shows at least some kind of passion. Whereas Ellie... is there anything she truly enjoys? Nothing comes to my mind.
Processed sugar, Gatorade, and low-quality, low-iq network television programming (The Bachelor), apparently.
Hey I don't have a low IQ and I watch it, only for the drama though lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

Aspyn's second half of the Hawaii trip is up.
I might be projecting, but I think the guy at the slack line thing helped Aspyn because Ellie annoyed him with her constant screaming lol I feel like it's really obvious in that vlog that Ellie always always need the attention on her

And this might be mean, but jesus christ she looked ridiculous doing yoga, so not in tune with her body, like a 10 y/o.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... fa5698.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 14c6b4.jpg[/img]

Bet Ellie loved all the male attention this projects gave

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

menehune wrote:Part of the appeal of the Bachelor could be a feeling of superiority that your relationship is better. You know, like how watching idiot parents like E&J, B&M, Shaytards make many of us feel like much better parents :D
haha that's so true. I tell my mom if she is ever doubting how she did as a parent to turn on The Bachelor. I know, for me, I love reality shows because I really enjoy watching drama I am in no way involved in.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

IceCreamCone wrote:
mrogaan wrote:do they ever talk about watching the bachelorette or is it just the bachelor? honestly i would be more surprised if they watched the bachelorette considering the misogynist ideals of their religion and the fact that their religion is so closely related to the FLDS
The general goal for a young LDS woman is find a mate. Most of them date around and are basically living their own real life Bachelorette competition! Ruby and Ellie have both expressed having kissed and dated A LOT before finally getting engaged/married. I don't think they are as prudish as they like to lead on. My guess is they'll do WHATEVER IT TAKES to land a man.

There are plenty of 'waiting for marriage' Christian boys and girls out there that think it's ok to do anything but conventional intercourse :?
^ You mean like this parody song on YouTube? ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

calliepaige84 wrote:She hadddd to bring up her cut again today. GUYS I INSTANTLY cried.

I'm sorry you hurt yourself but it's not twice vlog worthy lol
I'd like to know the swear word she said when it happened, probably whoops a daisy but because she said it loudly - WHOOPS A DAISY!!! - it counts as cursing. Lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh my god!!!!!!!! She brought up the freaking microwave again to the DGI guys.

"It was like INSTANT tears"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

calliepaige84 wrote:Oh my god!!!!!!!! She brought up the freaking microwave again to the DGI guys.

"It was like INSTANT tears"

ImageImageImageImageImage

The amount of patience that Jared must have to deal with that daily...

I would go insane.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So is he getting a free drone out of this or something? I guess all that tweeting is doing some good. That ticks me off. Sam and Cullen have much better drone footage. They incorporate it more, and do beautiful work. Jared just uses it for lame stuff like following the car down the road and filming building the Ice Palace.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

She needs all the attention she can get. She is milking this cut on her head!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wish they would work with Cullen too!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:So is he getting a free drone out of this or something? I guess all that tweeting is doing some good. That ticks me off. Sam and Cullen have much better drone footage. They incorporate it more, and do beautiful work. Jared just uses it for lame stuff like following the car down the road and filming building the Ice Palace.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
A free drone is probably not enough to cover the costs of a commercial shoot. My guess is that they are getting paid as well. That's a big crew out there!
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

She was so smilie the whole vlog! I guess a house full of men from foreign places is her own version of the bachelor. I kept wondering how Jared was feeling and if there was lots of flirting going on we didn't see.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”