DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:Did anybody see the gross comments tho about Ollie and pey? That was so sickening..
All the "I ship Ollie and pey so much"

*insert barf emoji*
2 of them deleted there comments but there are still some on there..
like why are you sexualizing a toddler
Aren't Ollie and Pey also, uhhhh, RELATED? :?
Yes, yes they are.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote:Did anybody see the gross comments tho about Ollie and pey? That was so sickening..

*insert barf emoji*
Aren't Ollie and Pey also, uhhhh, RELATED? :?
Yes, yes they are.

When has that ever stopped a Lannister?
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

The sad part is when and if they ever re-sell I don't think they'll get back what they've spent in equity. They'll get some but not a lot.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Pools don't even add that much to resale value either.. The are an added liability, your homeowners insurance is MUCH higher, increases your property taxes, added costs of maintenance and utility bills (filling up the pool and heating it for example). The real estate market is different from region to region and i'm sure in SoCal homes with pools are in higher demand than in say.. North Dakota, but the avg pool only adds about $20,000-$30,000 appraised value (in my market, and i live in a warmer climate ie pools can be used longer into the year here than colder climates), and google tells me that the national avg on cost of installing an "average" pool is close to $40,000. Now of course the Lumps aren't going to have an average pool (even the one they have now is higher end in my book) and that will add too the $20,000 appraised value, but they are also going to be spending much more than $40,000 on the pool itself (bc lets face it, they will get the most expensive option of everything bc higher price = better to them. case in point, the $10,000 fridge with shitty reviews) Point being, it's a 50/50 chance that this huge fancy pool is going to increase the resale value equaling the amount of money they put into it. I"ve heard the saying "Pools are a hole in the ground you throw money into" more times than i can count....
(I am basing this info on how we value pools in our market, which, like i said is totally different than the SoCal market, but a lot of these things are across the board the same, no matter where you live..)
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I have no issues with people buying a home and completely redoing it. Hell Los Angeles is built on this, lol. Seriously when people would move in my friends and I would try and guess what each person would do to their new purchase. I can see putting in a really awesome backyard with an outdoor kitchen, new pool, hot tub, bar, pit and everything else that the owner wants/needs. But two things come heavily to mind with difference to where I grew up and how I see the lumps.

1. Most people tear up and gut a home only to make it fit their needs and tastes and the fact that they plan on living there for a very long time. I do not see the Lannings embracing this. Most of their updates are for trendy spending money purposes. Installing things they think makes them look 'rich'. Where as the wealthy don't, they watch their $$ that is why they keep it. lol Once this house is all done, they will either re-do it again or move. These two could live in the most expensive house in the all the land with all the bells and whistle and would not be happy and would still feel the need to spend money. They are implusive, jealous, trendy and immature.
2. People who spend that much money on things like 10,000+ dinning rooms usually eat dinner together, they don't. People who put this kind of money into a backyard usually entertain and or their children do, they don't and so far their children have no friends so they don't either. lol People who build homes usually enjoy them, these two don't. It is all about what they have and the frenzy of getting it. Once the frenzy dies their new purchases etc., are ignored (just like their children). Even with the Hollisters over they all lump on the couch and don't eat together etc.

Right now they buy because they can, because it gives them some sense of self. Totally distorted and no one but 10 year olds are buying it. Also their deal with traveling is ridiculous. Most people unless their income is unlimited, which theirs is not, don't pop off like this, and when they do they enjoy it and have fun. Even people who have unlimited income usually take trips and enjoy them, not just the rush of getting there and they don't do it for bragging rights. I grew up in a very, very wealthy place with people whose allowance tops these twos monthly income so for me watching these two spend like complete and utter jackasses is hilarious. All I can say is these two are on the fast track to nowhere with their spending habits.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Plus they will never be "done" with this house. The second one $$$$$ project is done, Missy already has another one planned. she just mentioned in the house tour how they are going to get the fireplace redone in the master bedroom. Plus (correct me if im wrong) didn't she say they were going to do something to the mystery basement? They have mentioned redoing the floors already (to quote Bryan they have been "wanting new floors FOOOREVERRRR" in the new house :roll:). They will be throwing money away into this house until it runs out, and will never get back what they have and, eventually will have, put into this monstrosity.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

2017-02-02 15.05.59.jpg
Loved this comment on their Facebook post.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

They have money to get a new pool, but it's too expensive to rent out space to meet their UK fans #lanninglogic #notforgettingit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Playsinrain wrote:
PopTheButterfly wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, I come home from sending my baby back to Ft Sam Houston, and my daughter has these idiots on. So Finn's bedtime "routine" is to rock in the chair for two minutes, turn on his noise machine, and lights out? No reading, no real cuddling. I would give my right arm to cuddle my son more, and she's vlogging and pushing him away.
Bryan gushing over Missy's accomplishment putting the Legos together: " wow, babe, that's amazing". What a woman. Mother of the year. They make me sick. But then again, my tolerance is low right now. Gonna go hug my son's pillows before I strip his bed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
For people who have lost two children they seem to take for granted the two they have. Heidi and Katie, both of whom had 2 previous miscarriages like Missy, enjoy their time with their children and seem to enjoy the time they have one on one time with them. It's like a night and day difference between them and Missy. And Heidi still talks about Adalaide and posts videos on her "birth" day. It just seems like Missy never talks about her lost children anymore and it makes me concerned for her mental well-being, whether she is hurting or if she only used her children's deaths for profit. By the way, I know nothing I can say right now will help you especially considering I've never had a baby, but my heart goes out to you.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
According to Bryan they are "over it" although according to Missy it's too hard to talk about... There was some discussion a while back about Bryan speaking for the both of them when he said they were "over it"...
Wow. That is abhorrent. You never "get over" the death of your child. You do move forward to a place of healing and move beyond actively grieving, but to use the words "we're over it" is really terrible. This is spoken from a mom who's experienced pregnancy loss at 23 weeks.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PopTheButterfly wrote:

*insert barf emoji*
Well when you put your child in shirts that say "hey girl" ... XD.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
And "Stud Muffin"...

Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Theirmom wrote:In case people want to see what Bryan ACTUALLY said, it's at the very beginning of this vlog.

Never did he say they were "over it". He said they were AT PEACE with it, and that having Oliver helped heal them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Okay, that's nothing like saying "we're over it." He actually showed quite a bit of maturity in discussing the day and how they were feeing. Being at peace with it and getting to a place of healing is abnormal and healthy part of the process. Our still birth day is 9/9, so very close to theirs, and I agree with him, we never know what to do on that day. Nothing seems enough to honor our daughter but it doesn't feel right to let the day go by without doing something set aside and special for her.

I will say although they are at peace, they also seemed to have lost perspective. They definitely take their kids for granted and don't parent in a way that shows how they understand that you can lose it all in one moment.

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Playsinrain wrote:Plus they will never be "done" with this house. The second one $$$$$ project is done, Missy already has another one planned. she just mentioned in the house tour how they are going to get the fireplace redone in the master bedroom. Plus (correct me if im wrong) didn't she say they were going to do something to the mystery basement? They have mentioned redoing the floors already (to quote Bryan they have been "wanting new floors FOOOREVERRRR" in the new house :roll:). They will be throwing money away into this house until it runs out, and will never get back what they have and, eventually will have, put into this monstrosity.
Plus when you do everything over to be hot and trendy those fade away with the next big thing. Money pit. If it weren't so funny watching these two idiots, it would be sad. They don't realize what they actually have and how fast it can slip away. They have a false sense of security. Well atleast they will have 4 cars to live in with their over the top outdated accessories.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Ridiculous that they are tearing out that beautiful pool and building a completely new one. I also think they'll do a fancy fire pit area with a bar and built in grill. I wouldn't be surprised to see that they construct a pool house over by where that RV garage was.

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

WHY do they eat off of paper plates?! Are they really so lazy that they can't do dishes, or maybe use the brand new fancy dishwasher?

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Roman Atwoods girlfriend is pregnant with a GIRL I wonder how Missy feels with all these girls coming.

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

tml43 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Hahahah you guys beat me to it. I was coming here to say how stupid it is to get a new pool when they already have such a gorgeous one! A lot of people don't even have pools ffs...what a waste.

My guess it's going to be bigger, with a slide and probably a bar tbh.
I think an infinity edge off something too. 100% to a slide though.

I agree with infinity pool, I'm sure they have visions of the four seasons I Hawaii!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
Emily48098 wrote:I don't understand how these "Family Vloggers" are still getting away with breaking the rules with having "child actors". Just look at Bryan's intro. It's time lawmakers slap some regulations on these assholes exploiting their children. Enough is enough.
I'm pretty sure an entertainment lawyer could argue that the kids aren't "working" anymore than 1-2 hours a day, given that the vlogs are typically less than 15 minutes.

I really don't see any actual child labour laws or child actor policies being broken by family vloggers. The only rule I can see they would have to enforce would be to make sure that a percentage of their earnings go into a trust fund for the kids. But they'd only be entitled to, AT BEST a small percentage of the earnings. They're not doing promotions, editing, business meetings or any of the other stuff that goes into a successful brand. So, as long as these vloggers are contributing whatever the legally required percentage of earnings are into savings, I don't think there are any laws being broken.

But feel free to enlighten me on how these kids are worked to death, when most people claim vlogging isn't "real work" anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Plus, vlogging is considered a "family business" (I believe) and is therefore exempt from some of the child labor laws. The problem is that the laws have not caught up with technology. It's going to take some kind of tragedy or a former child vlogger going public and dissing the system loudly for change to occur.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Does Missy not have another swimsuit to wear to her swim class with Finn, or anywhere else for that matter? You would think that swimming with a child you would want a little extra upper support, one day she will learn the hard way hahahaha :)

Bryan and his stupid ideas - like he just watches people renovating their homes and building things and he gets jealous and wants to try and do "better" than everyone - what a loser!! Yeah so what else is new, they went out to eat lunch and Mimi and Papa "took" the boys HAHAHAHA oh Missy...why do you even bother??

More baby shower errands? Who is coming to this thing?? Missy leaves her wallet at Staples - how can you be careless when you don't even have your kids with you? She's such a giant question mark!
I can't even deal with them being fake and all "we love this" and "we love that" - yeah the so called parties where it's people who are forced to come! Ollie had an accident in his pants - because you and Bryan don't watch him or make sure he's eating healthy food as well. Finn was in diapers practically through half the vlog today - why are they so lazy when it comes to putting clothes on him?
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Ummmmm did anyone notice this comment on their Facebook...I want to know more hah

Ahhhhhhh it'll all come out eventually.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

SIT DOWN WITH YOUR CHILD AND EAT DINNER WITH HIM!!!!! FFS!

Return to “Daily Bumps”