Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Piperx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tayler Tragedy and the 7th Surprise pregnancy p.52

Unread post by Piperx »

Momto3boys wrote:ok I have not been following her for awhile but is she really pregnant with ther 4th kid? Who is the father?
According to her and Sara they both got pregnant from a guy named Pat
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Piperx wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:ok I have not been following her for awhile but is she really pregnant with ther 4th kid? Who is the father?
According to her and Sara they both got pregnant from a guy named Pat
But it's most likely Chuckies... because she is most likely trying to avoid him getting him arrested from violating a no contact order put in place because he supposedly "tried to kill her"...

This baby was concieved around Christmas and she was with Chuckie at the time. (Family photos plus a video she posted herself with Jakoby talking to him off camera proved this)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Chuckie is the father, plain and simple. She's trying to deny it though because they're not supposed to be around each other. She's currently lying saying it's someone else when there's little to no evidence that she was even with that other person.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Wow our own real life telenovela haha.
Add in a secret twin and we're golden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

If she really wants to be with him that bad, why doesn't she just get the order appealed?

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Sleepybirds wrote:If she really wants to be with him that bad, why doesn't she just get the order appealed?

Because she would have to admit she lied about the rape, domestic violence, attempted murder. To a court. They wouldn't take to kindly to that.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Sleepybirds wrote:If she really wants to be with him that bad, why doesn't she just get the order appealed?

I don't think she can actually. I was wondering why she never just dropped the charges but I know in some states, DV charges can't be dropped by the victim. They state will prosecute no matter what and they do that because so many DV victims (REAL victims) flip flop on whether or not to press charges on their abuser . I assume it's the same thing with the no contact order since he was actually found guilty. Well that's how it was in Florida, I'm not sure if that's how it is everywhere.

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I could be wrong but don't they "expire". I know someone that had one a few years ago and now they are friend's with that person.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She wants him now. She'll probably say he raped her in 3 months when they're broken up
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Piperx wrote:I could be wrong but don't they "expire". I know someone that had one a few years ago and now they are friend's with that person.
I live in WA and my ex was issued a no contact order that stated five years. I was an idiot and had it appealed two months before my son was born (big mistake, HUGE) and he ended up on the birth certificate Image. But anyway, all I had to do was write a letter and go to court. Idk how it is in Ohio though.

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

I'm from Ohio, one of my friend's filed one against her ex, I'm pretty sure they expire but you can't just go to the courthouse and be like "oh hey never mind we're good now" lol she ended up getting pregnant during the restraining order so that was a whole different mess. You can actually get in some trouble if you go against your own restraining order here I'm pretty sure. I could be wrong though.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Barf. Stop romanticising your abusive relationship.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Waiting on that name reveal like...
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lily1995 wrote:Barf. Stop romanticising your abusive relationship.
"Chooses to see the good in everybody" but calls us mentally unstable. She and Chuckie beat the shit out of each other but somehow Kevin who never laid a hand on her was worse than Chuckie.

It's obvious she's picks and chooses who to "forgive/see good in" based on who will lick her asshole and give her tax money
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Barf. Stop romanticising your abusive relationship.

Oh my god, the girl in the photo is literally holding deaths hand!

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

How is someone beating you and "trying to kill you" bringing out the best in them? If that's Chuckies "best" maybe he is even worse than I thought.

What a ball of delusion she is.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Tayler is ALL about the tax money, money, money! It's sad that she thinks that money is a great sum every year. She would have gone back to Chuckie last year if he would have just given her half of the tax money. Momma needs some new tattoos and all.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
ChelsB123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChelsB123 »

I'm fairly new to the mess that taller calls her life and don't really know the "holding deaths hand story". I've searched through the majority of the threads and can't find it :|, would anyone be willing to post screenshots or link me to the thread where it was discussed? :)
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

ChelsB123 wrote:I'm fairly new to the mess that taller calls her life and don't really know the "holding deaths hand story". I've searched through the majority of the threads and can't find it :|, would anyone be willing to post screenshots or link me to the thread where it was discussed? :)
They break up a million times so it's hard to know exactly what thread it happened in, but in 2015 Tayler was "officially" done with chuckie because he came to her door once drunk at like 5am and apparently tried to kill her by choking her and some other things. She posted this pictures of some minor bruises and called herself a dv survivor and a bunch of other bullshit. She slander the shit out of him , called him a rapist , bunch of nasty things about his family, didn't let him see the kids. She also posted the same pics one million times of the bruises and her story, which she would change everyday. Don't have screenshots but here are just two that were saved on my phone. This girl is passed a hot mess , she's steamy hot diarrhea mess at this point . And this is me leaving out a whole lot of stuff
IMG_0528.JPG
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 857a79.jpg[/img]

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

ChelsB123 wrote:I'm fairly new to the mess that taller calls her life and don't really know the "holding deaths hand story". I've searched through the majority of the threads and can't find it :|, would anyone be willing to post screenshots or link me to the thread where it was discussed? :)
Since we called Part 48 "Holding Deaths Hand" it stands to reason that in unfolds in part 47.

Chuckie showed up at Tayler's, she let him in, there was a fight. Now.... at the time, Tayler said he almost killed her, or he tried to kill her, and when people (us) said she was making it up or exaggerating she was pissed and kept reposting it and reposting it.

Of course we were expected to believe her THEN, but we're also expected to believe her NOW, that he's changed and we should pretend it never happened.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”