BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Image so it's been bugging me for years but can anyone tell me what this is lmao I just want to shave or pluck it out!

And omg they're definitely TOOOOO white to be wearing white!! They look like floating ghost. Maybe a grayish background would've looked better?

The kids looks absolutely adorable !!! I never noticed how cute her kids are until the pix!

She doesn't look happy though. I don't get the million poses of a baby though like what you gonna do what them hang them all over your house?

Her eyes are closed in all of them, 1 or 2 poses would be good enough you don't nee 100 poses.

Harlows color looks off in the photos too, it was probably too hard for the photographer to edit especially to try and match it to their ghostly faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

amykay wrote:Wtf is this fad with putting newborns in all these uncomfortable looking positions for pictures? I personally don't think it's cute at all. It's so weird.
I could not agree more. Why on earth would you wrap your baby up in a hat, thin blanket and then pose them inside a salad bowl? I honestly dont get it. When I have kids I am using a photography who is against all that fancy shit. She comes to your house for a few hours and takes photos of you in your house nursing/rocking/generally taking care of your baby. She takes close ups of their little features and normal photos of them sleeping but refuses to pose them.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Amelia322 wrote:Image so it's been bugging me for years but can anyone tell me what this is lmao I just want to shave or pluck it out!

And omg they're definitely TOOOOO white to be wearing white!! They look like floating ghost. Maybe a grayish background would've looked better?

The kids looks absolutely adorable !!! I never noticed how cute her kids are until the pix!

She doesn't look happy though. I don't get the million poses of a baby though like what you gonna do what them hang them all over your house?

Her eyes are closed in all of them, 1 or 2 poses would be good enough you don't nee 100 poses.

Harlows color looks off in the photos too, it was probably too hard for the photographer to edit especially to try and match it to their ghostly faces.

She shaves her widows peak. Why? No idea Image

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I think she mentioned it in a video that she doesn't like it so she shaved it but that was back in the toddler aria days, I don't know if she stills does it now, I don't think so.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:I think she mentioned it in a video that she doesn't like it so she shaved it but that was back in the toddler aria days, I don't know if she stills does it now, I don't think so.
That's funny because in a recent video she said she has a scar there and that's why it looks like that.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Is her hair naturally curly or did she used have a perm?
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I hate those dumb flower crowns they put on her I don't know why I just don't think it looks that cute.the rest of the headbands look ok and that lacey one piece thing Harlow was wearing in some of the pics looks ugly. I wonder how much she paid for those photos? She got a lot of shots done.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yue195 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I went back and watched a video of newborn aria and she looked a little cuter than I remembered.

I do not think Harlow is even remotely cute, sorry. She has extremely bulged eyes and a bulbous nose. Aria and Nolan grew into their looks so I think she will too..but right now...no :|
Really? I actually think Harlow is the cutest newborn of the three lol.
I must be the only one who thinks Nolan was the cutest newborn of the three. I thought he was adorable.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I don't like bows on babies, but it's the first time I see a blue bow on a girls head, love that :D

Overall way better than the huge pink trash bows Jesscia puts on Addie.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mel1011 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I went back and watched a video of newborn aria and she looked a little cuter than I remembered.

I do not think Harlow is even remotely cute, sorry. She has extremely bulged eyes and a bulbous nose. Aria and Nolan grew into their looks so I think she will too..but right now...no :|
Really? I actually think Harlow is the cutest newborn of the three lol.
I must be the only one who thinks Nolan was the cutest newborn of the three. I thought he was adorable.
I thought he was cute when he was first born but he went through his baby awkward stage early lol. Like for me all babies kind of get awkward looking from 2 months to 4-5 months and then they start looking cute again.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I had to laugh because of all the notifications I am now getting from her. She freaked out when her birth video didn't send notifications so she reuploaded. Now every video she puts up since, I get an email, my bell icon on YT lights up and her video is right on the front page front and center. I turned off notifications now but she is making sure everyone knows she put up a video! I never get notifications from anyone else I am subscribed to like I was getting from her
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like any of the pictures. They are awkward, coloring is weird, etc. If someone can put into words what I don't like exactly please let me know.lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nugget12 wrote:I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like any of the pictures. They are awkward, coloring is weird, etc. If someone can put into words what I don't like exactly please let me know.lol
She lightened the shit out of professionally set up, edited pictures.

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Did you guys notice that the one picture without a headband on the baby had an indent? I think bows are cute in some photos, but they can really distract from the baby. Although like I said most newborns are ugly so maybe it's a good thing lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Ean looked like he was headed to the gym.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Ean looked like he was headed to the gym.
Lol "I guess I can stop by for a few pictures can before I go work out"
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I wonder if she's trying to rub it in someone's face that she's doing oh so well with three kids in her latest tweet.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I think her and Vanessa used the same photographer lol same background same white clothing

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

smom12 wrote:
nugget12 wrote:I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it but I don't like any of the pictures. They are awkward, coloring is weird, etc. If someone can put into words what I don't like exactly please let me know.lol
Oh okay that makes sense. Why would she do that? So strange!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nugget12 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Oh okay that makes sense. Why would she do that? So strange!

Honestly I don't know. She has this strong obsession with white everything. White walls. White clothes, white sheets, white blankets, white furniture, white rugs, white cars, white keurig. I honestly don't understand how she doesn't feel like she is in the hospital all the time.

She said once a while ago in a vlog that she likes white because it " makes everything look clean". Did she live in a pigsty growing up? Did her mother not clean? I mean I understand some white or a little bit she just goes overboard. Especially with her pictures. If she needs to whiten even her pictures, her therapist ain't doing her any favors.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”