Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tmarieme wrote:I didn't ever see the old title, and it didn't dawn on me she picked the black one till I read the comments.
People are defending it by saying "it's not racist, she picked the black one"
LOL oh silly minions that's not how it works
Symphony picking a black doll probably shows she wants a doll of a different color, nothing extraordinary but a cool thing to see children do, because it's a reminder of how children hold no prejudice until they're taught about it. Symphony picking a white doll, wouldn't mean she is racist. Children often want dolls that reflect them or how they want to be.
Putting the title Black or White barbie, puts way too much emphasis on what should be a simple part of childhood especially at her age. She was either picking the reflection of oneself or expanding to include others in your group, and realistically she wasn't probably putting too much conscious thought into it. I know that age between 2-4, they don't really recognize color as much.
I love how much crap he gets over his stupid titles.
God forbid Barbie brings out a gay Ken doll or a lesbian Barbie doll. Sam would definitely not let Symphony choose one of those, as per his deleted vlog where both him and Nia tried to 'correct' Symphony's views on homosexuality; and his brother Mike's disgusting response in his Facebook post about the gay community:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JLPC »

TheBurnBook wrote:
E_8 wrote:Lol how long do you guys think it'll be before Sam changes the title because people are getting upset?
Ha! It's now "SHE CHOSE HER NEW FRIEND!"

And in case anyone missed it, he originally titled the video "THE BLACK BARBIE OR WHITE BARBIE..."
Before he changed the title he commented on one of threads where kids were protesting the title. He said "It's not racist. If it were, the toy company would be racist for making white and black dolls". I think that thread is gone now. It was a really lame thing for him to say, and some called him out on it.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JLPC wrote:
TheBurnBook wrote:
E_8 wrote:Lol how long do you guys think it'll be before Sam changes the title because people are getting upset?
Ha! It's now "SHE CHOSE HER NEW FRIEND!"

And in case anyone missed it, he originally titled the video "THE BLACK BARBIE OR WHITE BARBIE..."
Before he changed the title he commented on one of threads where kids were protesting the title. He said "It's not racist. If it were, the toy company would be racist for making white and black dolls". I think that thread is gone now. It was a really lame thing for him to say, and some called him out on it.
JFC, the dumb is real with this douche.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Just saw that Nia replied to a comment, a very nice one, suggesting that instead of a toy, Symphony be rewarded with a book for her achievment (spelling test). Nia said, "oh yes, she gets a book, too. Daddy just loves spoiling his babies." Barf. They have this nouveau riche attitude going. I think it's so insensitive because clearly (if they pay attention to the comments) many of the fans can't afford such excess. :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay so Nia is going to be rocking outfits to what her kids are doing? Hahaha could be cute but I think she just wants attention ;) She was playing peek-a-boo with Juliet and then stared at the camera too - super weird!! Ummm okay so Abraham comes home and is just repeating everything Nia is saying about teeball and then Sam chimes in about the "WEE WEE GUARD" again!!! Nia just shook her head in front of the camera - like "what am I going to do about him?" hahahaha dump his ass girl - you can totally do this on your own...you already are!!!

Sam...I don't think Casy Neistat likes you or even wants you to say his name....in fact I can almost guarantee the entire YouTube community HATES you!! Do yourself a favour and stop trying to act like you have been "forgiven" because your great grandchildren will still be doing the shameful walk whenever your name is mentioned!! I think it's super weird whenever Symphony and Abarahm pretend to "nurse" the toys or put toys in their shirts and then give "birth" to them....can someone please help these children because Sam clearly is the worst at teaching anything!

Oh great...Sam is going to the Super Bowl game with Heith....he was rubbing it in the kids face too like a jackass!! Ummm they talk about the wee wee guard again and this time Abarahm is playing with his hand there and Sam is on the floor laughing?? This scene is so stupid and gross...he's a little kid...what if he does that in front of strangers?? Sam should be teaching him to not do that....I can't even deal with this idiot right now!!
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Sam sure didn't catch on to the Bible's idea of being humble, did he?
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Way too much Sam in today's vlog. Could he make it any more clear that Abram is his favorite child? I feel bad for Symphony and Juliet.

Also, LOL at Sam trying to defend the vlog title. Says he's going to be more careful naming the vlogs from now on. Somehow I don't believe that...
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Double post, but did you guys see Sam's latest instagram post? I consider it karma for gloating at the kids like he did
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

This is the most obnoxious vlog in a long time, in my opinion. Sam's lack of humility is off the charts. I cringed at *every* scene. :x
mormonts
Informer
Informer

E_8 wrote:Double post, but did you guys see Sam's latest instagram post? I consider it karma for gloating at the kids like he did
As much as I wish it were legit, he replied later on saying "Just kidding. I tried to trick my buddy but he was on to me."
This IG is cringe-worthy, though. Looks like Sam uses it as his personal blog half the time.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

mormonts wrote:
E_8 wrote:Double post, but did you guys see Sam's latest instagram post? I consider it karma for gloating at the kids like he did
As much as I wish it were legit, he replied later on saying "Just kidding. I tried to trick my buddy but he was on to me."
This IG is cringe-worthy, though. Looks like Sam uses it as his personal blog half the time.
Ugh..lol good for Heath for being smarter than me
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Wow so Nia just pulled a real Sam move in today's vlog....she was with her friends and just vlogged the waitress who was going to take their order and clearly that person didn't want to be on camera...it would have been polite of her to ask her first or just not include her...this should just be a rule of thumb...both of them think that it's "normal" and the truth is it really is NOT.

I skipped through the scene with Sam speaking and I'm so glad because usually when they upload the video you can't screen the video on the bottom and today I was able too...WOO HOO!! Okay so the title of the vlog is so stupid...Symphony was being her usual annoying tattle tail self and she was climbing up the slide and was probably in some kids way....so why is that a big deal? I think that Sam just wants attention from people since more than half of the people were calling him a racist and he's probably still crying about that hahahahaha

Nia tends to overact and be all hyper when she's with her friends....Sandy used to be so open and bouncy on camera back in the day and now you can tell she's just being "polite" and entertaining here and there with Nia...it must suck since she's been put in such a difficult position with Nia being her bestie and all. Anyway...feel bad for the little baby and Nia's friends..hope everything works out!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
I seriously watched this vlog in under 2 minutes - Sam goes "exploring" with just Abaraham....when he's leaving his goodbye to Abarahm is more obvious than to the girls....he leaves and then seriously guys I didn't watch the rest because I already know Sam will be there and be acting like he's Tom Brady's cousin so I will watch Nia's vlog tomorrow :D
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I seriously watched this vlog in under 2 minutes - Sam goes "exploring" with just Abaraham....when he's leaving his goodbye to Abarahm is more obvious than to the girls....he leaves and then seriously guys I didn't watch the rest because I already know Sam will be there and be acting like he's Tom Brady's cousin so I will watch Nia's vlog tomorrow :D
Haha! Yes the rest of the vlog is the journey to and arrival in Houston. Poor Heath! He seems like he'd rather be anywhere else, or maybe WITH anyone else but Sam. They are sharing an hotel room. OMG. AND...does anyone know how Sam got those tickets? Someone told me they cost thousands of dollars.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

JLPC wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Haha! Yes the rest of the vlog is the journey to and arrival in Houston. Poor Heath! He seems like he'd rather be anywhere else, or maybe WITH anyone else but Sam. They are sharing an hotel room. OMG. AND...does anyone know how Sam got those tickets? Someone told me they cost thousands of dollars.
According to TicketCity, the cheapest seats for this particular Super Bowl were $2700 per ticket. Then there's other seats of better quality in the $3000, $4700 and $9000 price ranges. Either way, that's quite a bit of money for someone who, according to his cult of fans, "probably can't afford" Oreo's heart worm prevention medication. I understand wanting to treat yourself every so often, but Sam has really shown himself to be an unwise spender.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Wow. I imagine he bought Heath's ticket, as well. Heath didn't seem to keen to go, so I doubt Heath bought his own. :?
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

Ugh I almost don't even want to mention this but I truly hope Symphony doesn't look back on these vlog and feel bad because she see the obvious preference for Abram from Sam. It's actually a little heart breaking. I know a lot of people think she's a little bratty ( i don't see it as much) but maybe it's because shes sees how favored Abram is. I hope this changes as she gets older.
Yes Symphony is a girl, yes Nia is the woman however that doesn't mean she doesn't need a strong male figure in her life.

Sam, even most gay couples who are parents make sure their child is surrounded by strong role models of the opposite gender (to what they are).

Anyway I didn't finish the vlog with just him, so I don't know how that all turned out.

It's so different to me the way Nia vs Sam go about asking for prayers for people. Maybe I'm just biased but Sam always comes off as if he is this amazing person when he asks for prayers from others, because only amazing people do that. I truly felt like Nia was sincerely wanting prayers and good thoughts for her friend. No show, no click bait, just prayers and well wishes for her friend's baby.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Watched Nia's vlog today....she was a pro at getting the kids up, breakfast, ready for the day. Clearly shows that Sam doesn't help her at all - if anything I think they are always late because of him! It's nice that Nana is there to watch the kids too - Nia was able to go see her friend Kate and the baby. So....I just noticed this scene towards the end of the vlog....OMG that is not a safe way for Symphony to be sitting...I'm actually surprised that Nia didn't catch her sitting like that and tell her not to do it. The kids were really adorable today and Nia seems to be freaking out about tomorrow since Sam isn't there she will be working at the school....let's get real though...he doesn't help her anyway so it shouldn't make much of a difference. Probably one of the best vlogs I've seen in a couple of months!! Here's hoping that Sam goes away more often....but the thought of him pissing away thousands of dollars for a game he could have watched at home for free is just stupid!!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Watched Nia's vlog today....she was a pro at getting the kids up, breakfast, ready for the day. Clearly shows that Sam doesn't help her at all - if anything I think they are always late because of him! It's nice that Nana is there to watch the kids too - Nia was able to go see her friend Kate and the baby. So....I just noticed this scene towards the end of the vlog....OMG that is not a safe way for Symphony to be sitting...I'm actually surprised that Nia didn't catch her sitting like that and tell her not to do it. The kids were really adorable today and Nia seems to be freaking out about tomorrow since Sam isn't there she will be working at the school....let's get real though...he doesn't help her anyway so it shouldn't make much of a difference. Probably one of the best vlogs I've seen in a couple of months!! Here's hoping that Sam goes away more often....but the thought of him pissing away thousands of dollars for a game he could have watched at home for free is just stupid!!
I've sat that way once and cut circulation off to one of my legs somehow and it hurt SO bad. I agree this was SUCH a nice peaceful vlog. Sam try's TOO hard to get people to laugh and "enjoy" the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Maybe I'm biased, but I find literally the entire family a lot more likable when Sam isn't there. I don't like to call the kids obnoxious because they are just kids, but I feel like Sam gets them worked up for the camera with his crazy antics. They just seemed like sweet, normal kids in this vlog. Nia's behavior also came across as a lot more natural. It was just a lot more enjoyable to watch and for the first time in a long time, I didn't immediately feel the urge to hit the thumbs down button. Makes me realize that I don't hate this family, but I sure hate Sam and his influence over them.

Return to “Sam and Nia”