OkBaby: Part 8

sjla6993
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Am I being nitpicky or was it weird in the new vlog when Oscar wouldn't let Levi kiss him on the lips?
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I'm actually really enjoying the vlog right now. They are showing some of the actual struggles of being a parent. It's not all butterflies and rainbows little minions.
I see a lot of parents have that moment where they just don't know what to do, honestly I'll probably do it too on acident. They realize that some of their actions have made the kid confused. Like they were talking about with the head butting.

I really feel like Oscar is trying to make everyone feel bad for him. "Poor me, my wife is 8 months pregnant and I have to accommodate her some of the time". Dude she's out of breath all the time because her lungs are compressed and she's carrying around extra weight, She has to take breaks because it's exhausting, he seems like he has no sympathy for her at all. That irritates me so much, obviously women don't need to be treated like goddeses and have an excuse to be a dick all the time when they're pregnant, but sympathize with what's she going through.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f2200a.jpg[/img]

lol I'm sorry but this is so dumb. Millions of parents do this and more every day. It doesn't make them inspiring, it just means they're doing what they signed up for when they decided to have kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NHJLLK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NHJLLK »

Why do they not have a license plate on the car yet? Here in Alabama you have to get one within 28 days or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ayeyae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ayeyae »

Oscar is such a terrible person. I feel so bad for Kyra doing all that cleaning on her own despite being heavily pregnant. Editing is not physically demanding, I don't understand why he thinks it's comparable and why she lets him get away with it. Anyone else caught how often he referred to pregnancy as "nasty" in past vlogs? It's not the first time he's rejected being kissed on the lips by Levy. If I remember well, last time he insinuated that it was gay.

I can't even.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

oscar needs to get one of those fake pregnancy bellies so he can finally realize how exhausted kyra is and stop being an ass to her
Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

missy-1010 wrote:I'm glad Kyra is finally getting prepared for mini bug. Better late than never.
I also think it's weird Keren and Khoa accepted so much stuff from viewers when out of anyone they need the least amount of help? Selfish. I know she said they just "found" her registry, but clearly she wanted it to be found...

Can someone tell me if it's normal to have a baby shower with the second child? Let alone ask for gifts? I think it's tacky.. sorry to anyone who has had more than one shower. Kyra didn't even have one for mini bug! And she's a different gender!

They're just being greedy bastards honestly. Aside from click baiting titles and FAKING that clown incident. I'm not surprised they're accepting $250 car seat from a 12 year old child.

So gross

Teethfloss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teethfloss »

ayeyae wrote:Oscar is such a terrible person. I feel so bad for Kyra doing all that cleaning on her own despite being heavily pregnant. Editing is not physically demanding, I don't understand why he thinks it's comparable and why she lets him get away with it. Anyone else caught how often he referred to pregnancy as "nasty" in past vlogs? It's not the first time he's rejected being kissed on the lips by Levy. If I remember well, last time he insinuated that it was gay.

I can't even.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oscar is an asshole. Where he gets the eating or the "it's gay to kiss your son on the lips" issues, is truly perplexing. It just makes me wonder how good of a mother Korina was. She's the one that instilled in him that the man doesn't clean but Kyra lets him get away with it bc she's scare to leave him.

He's so frustrating to watch, and we only get a ten minute clip of him. I can't imagine how hopeless and frustrating it must be to be with this asshole 24/7.

Run away girl.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I mean no offence to anyone who has multiple showers! That's fine! I was just wondering.
Kyra seems relatively humble. Oscar is a bit more greedy. But they aren't too bad I guess.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mean no offence to anyone who has multiple showers! That's fine! I was just wondering.
Kyra seems relatively humble. Oscar is a bit more greedy. But they aren't too bad I guess.

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

IjustCANT wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Kyra buying high end stuff really doesn't bother me lol it's kind of entertaining. Honestly, I'm surprised it didn't start happening sooner like it did with other vlogging families (E&J, SacconneJolys, DailyBumps) etc.

But kyra is nowhere near as bad as some other girls I've seen. If you really want to see some INSANE, unnecessary purchases of high-end baby items just go over to the thread on Acacia Brinley (who is friends with kyra) lol mess.

Omg that girl makes me cringe so badly. No where near ready to be a mom but seems like her child is an accessory and isn't even born yet. I do agree kyra spent a lot, but not too insane. Although Acacia isn't spending a penny but is asking everyone else to buy her expensive crap. I'm happy that Kyra is buying her own expensive stuff unlike acacia and keren.

I will have to go check this girl out. I didn't think it could get worse then Keren.
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

Got2beGhost wrote:Having multiple showers is not normal. Maybe a sprinkle or diaper party but not an all out baby shower and definitely no registry involved. So greedy!

Keren and Khoa were extremely selfish and constantly taking hand outs from anyone the entire pregnancy. They loved to use the excuse that they couldnt have it all for Jackson as a cover up and I hate that!

Im glad kyra is acting the complete opposite of Keren. She has changed a lot I feel like, and is trying to do better which I applaud.
I guess only one baby shower is a white thing my whole family had multiple baby showers we are Hispanic and none of us have a registery we think that is tacky and rude to ask for certain things
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

karlamendozan20 wrote:
Got2beGhost wrote:Having multiple showers is not normal. Maybe a sprinkle or diaper party but not an all out baby shower and definitely no registry involved. So greedy!

Keren and Khoa were extremely selfish and constantly taking hand outs from anyone the entire pregnancy. They loved to use the excuse that they couldnt have it all for Jackson as a cover up and I hate that!

Im glad kyra is acting the complete opposite of Keren. She has changed a lot I feel like, and is trying to do better which I applaud.
I guess only one baby shower is a white thing my whole family had multiple baby showers we are Hispanic and none of us have a registery we think that is tacky and rude to ask for certain things

I'm white and I think it's tacky too to ask for things..
asking for gift receipts is even pushing it for me.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

karlamendozan20 wrote:

I had a registery for people to buy things off of, but I didn't put anything expensive on there. The highest item was maybe $40. And I am white but only had one baby shower. I had 2 boys a little less than 2 years apart. I didn't need a baby shower for my second because I already had everything.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sjla6993 wrote:Am I being nitpicky or was it weird in the new vlog when Oscar wouldn't let Levi kiss him on the lips?
i look at that in 2 ways:

1) he is a germaphobe or doesnt want to spread his germs to levi...understandable. i never kissed my parents on the lips and i just think it's gross/weird to do so, so prob wont do that with my kids. Kissing on the cheek, forehead, head is fine just not mouth--gross to me.

OR

2) He thinks it's "gay" and doesnt want his son to be gay or think it's ok to kiss men. (which would be REALLY stupid if he did think this, but knowing oscar, it's a possibility).
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I personally don't like when parents make their kids kiss on the mouth. We just say "kiss?" and point to our cheeks.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

KK are definitely greedy asshats for asking for all that expensive stuff when they had just had their first baby boy a little over a year prior.... where's all the stuff they had with Jackson?! I know obviously he's still in his crib but why did Keren need ANY clothes? Even if Kyra were having another boy, I get the feeling she would be NOTHING like that.

And this hot tub sh*t pisses me off. Kyra lets Oscar do the dumbest stuff with Levi. Like what's her deal?? Driving around Las Vegas at 1 am while happily seeing them off, baiting him off a mattress, watching him run around in a diaper in the freezing cold and letting him go into a hot tub? I don't know what her problem is but if she sees nothing wrong with Oscar doing those things, then she's just as bad as he is. They should not be trusted to be alone with Levi in water. He's had WAY too many incidents of falling/slipping than he should have. It's ridiculous.

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

kkkk wrote:KK are definitely greedy asshats for asking for all that expensive stuff when they had just had their first baby boy a little over a year prior.... where's all the stuff they had with Jackson?! I know obviously he's still in his crib but why did Keren need ANY clothes? Even if Kyra were having another boy, I get the feeling she would be NOTHING like that.

And this hot tub sh*t pisses me off. Kyra lets Oscar do the dumbest stuff with Levi. Like what's her deal?? Driving around Las Vegas at 1 am while happily seeing them off, baiting him off a mattress, watching him run around in a diaper in the freezing cold and letting him go into a hot tub? I don't know what her problem is but if she sees nothing wrong with Oscar doing those things, then she's just as bad as he is. They should not be trusted to be alone with Levi in water. He's had WAY too many incidents of falling/slipping than he should have. It's ridiculous.

I'm very worried for Levi when the baby is there. He will be a lot more in oscars care and that's worrying me...Even though Kyra doesn't stop him from stupid things every time she should (hot tub..), she has a lot more common sense and is gentler to Levi
Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

NHJLLK wrote:Why do they not have a license plate on the car yet? Here in Alabama you have to get one within 28 days or so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. And even when you buy the car they put the paper temporary plate on.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

They need to start stepping up as parents and discipline their child, he is past the age of understanding right from wrong. My child is under one but understands that when I use a firm voice and say no they stop (obviously I have to repeat myself and I don't have any way of discipline a child under one yet), also with taking things away from my child is nooooo where near as bad as Levi, seems like they joke around so much that Levi thinks everything is a joke, in reality they should be using different tones (discipline and rewarding tones) and laughing in the middle of teaching something is very immature. Kyra thinks that she can't discipline Levi but he is smart enough to know right from wrong without spanking, timeout would do him wonders. Levi has so much lack of discipline and it's because their lack of parenting and they need to get it together before this next baby comes, or Levi will hurt this baby.

Return to “OKBaby”