JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

missy-1010 wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:Is anyone else finding it funny about the possible moving? It was fine when Landen didn't have a designated bed, he didn't need a room blah blah and the house was an ok size. Now Addelyn comes along and they might be moving even though she will be in Jess' bed for many years. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Addelyn got her own room and her excuse would be "Lilia shouldn't share with a toddler (even though she has been already with Landen) and Landen will share with the boys so that leaves one and we may as well let Addie have it!"

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's funny but we also have to remember Jess didn't just add one new baby, she added 2 step children as well. Personally I don't think any of the kids should share besides Tommy and Caden. I don't think the twins should share either. Every child needs their own space. But in her area a 5 bedroom house is like 2 grand a month for rent. So who knows if they can't afford that with her views going down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Uhhh, when they moved the last time Jess already had two stepchildren, so I don't really see your point there. You're just attacking and pivking at my wording cause you got your feelings hurt ;)

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Don't you start- keep it in the boxing ring or foe her.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:Is anyone else finding it funny about the possible moving? It was fine when Landen didn't have a designated bed, he didn't need a room blah blah and the house was an ok size. Now Addelyn comes along and they might be moving even though she will be in Jess' bed for many years. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Addelyn got her own room and her excuse would be "Lilia shouldn't share with a toddler (even though she has been already with Landen) and Landen will share with the boys so that leaves one and we may as well let Addie have it!"

It's funny but we also have to remember Jess didn't just add one new baby, she added 2 step children as well. Personally I don't think any of the kids should share besides Tommy and Caden. I don't think the twins should share either. Every child needs their own space. But in her area a 5 bedroom house is like 2 grand a month for rent. So who knows if they can't afford that with her views going down

Uhhh, when they moved the last time Jess already had two stepchildren, so I don't really see your point there. You're just attacking and pivking at my wording cause you got your feelings hurt ;)

What are you talking about??? I'm just saying when she had Landen at Mimi's, she only had 4 kids, not 7. You see what I'm saying? I do agree Jess plays favourites with Addie. I'm not attacking your wording lol. And my feelings aren't hurt either.

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

blahblahblahhh wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f4ee6b.png[/img]

Anyone else see a resemblance? Maybe she dyes Landon's hair to take away the attention from it. #newconspiracy

At this point all of Jessica's children and baby daddies share a resemblance.

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

What are you talking about??? I'm just saying when she had Landen at Mimi's, she only had 4 kids, not 7. You see what I'm saying? I do agree Jess plays favourites with Addie. I'm not attacking your wording lol. And my feelings aren't hurt either.

Tommy and Caden were still there? They slept there on the couch. When they moved from Mimi's, they had all children except Addie.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

gr4ceful wrote:It's funny but we also have to remember Jess didn't just add one new baby, she added 2 step children as well. Personally I don't think any of the kids should share besides Tommy and Caden. I don't think the twins should share either. Every child needs their own space. But in her area a 5 bedroom house is like 2 grand a month for rent. So who knows if they can't afford that with her views going down

Tommy and Caden were still there? They slept there on the couch. When they moved from Mimi's, they had all children except Addie.[/quote]

I mean when Landen was FIRST born. That house was fine with the 3 bedrooms for them. Because there was no Chris, step kids or a new baby. Jesus Christ you guys are picky lol

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

missy-1010 wrote:
gr4ceful wrote:It's funny but we also have to remember Jess didn't just add one new baby, she added 2 step children as well. Personally I don't think any of the kids should share besides Tommy and Caden. I don't think the twins should share either. Every child needs their own space. But in her area a 5 bedroom house is like 2 grand a month for rent. So who knows if they can't afford that with her views going down

Tommy and Caden were still there? They slept there on the couch. When they moved from Mimi's, they had all children except Addie.[/quote]

I mean when Landen was FIRST born. That house was fine with the 3 bedrooms for them. Because there was no Chris, step kids or a new baby. Jesus Christ you guys are picky lol

I didn't read it correctly, my bad..
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

blahblahblahhh wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... f4ee6b.png

Anyone else see a resemblance? Maybe she dyes Landon's hair to take away the attention from it. #newconspiracy

In all seriousness, Landen looks a lot like Drake. The only thing notable about this picture is how rough Gabe looks. What is he, 25? Eek!
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm actually so tired of people who make t seem like sharing a room is the worst fucking thing in the world yes everybody needs their own space but holy shit sometimes siblings have to share even if it sucks that they have Jess just has too many damn kids and it's depressing that they'll never get that but it's not the end of the world when some kids just have to share rooms.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

In all seriousness, Landen looks a lot like Drake. The only thing notable about this picture is how rough Gabe looks. What is he, 25? Eek!
Having kids with Jess must suck the youth out of you. Even Drake aged in the recent years.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

It looks like gabe has a nose ring in that pic

Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

My guess is that Jesss big announcement is buying their own house. With a pool house for Janell to live.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Yes I don't get the big deal about room-sharing either my partner is one of five and his family didn't have a lot of money there were times where all four boys would be in one room and his one sister had her own bedroom and his parents were in the living room and that's the best they could do and they all survived and all turned out to be decent people
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Don't know if this been posted but it reminded me of jess Image

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

There's is very little chance that Jess's kids will have their own rooms. 8 room houses just don't exist for the budget I suspect they are working with. Either Landen and Addie or Lilia and Addie will most likely have to share a room in their next house. Even that puts them at 5 bedrooms unless all three of Jess's boys share a room and the girls share (assuming Tommy and Caden have a room also.)
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I think its completely unnecessary for tommy and caden to have their own room.. all their room does is collect dust for 95% of the month :/

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Haha I was kidding, I totally think Landon is Drake's twin.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm sure Caden and Tommy can suffer in silence and share a room for a weekend or whatever the custody agreement is for now. They may have their own room at their mums place. The teen years (if Jess and Chris make it there) may be a bit more complicated.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I was watching an old video and she had the twins sleeping like this overnight in bed with her lol. I didn't remember her being dangerous about cosleeping with the other kids but I guess it's nothing new to jess
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And here's a screenshot of the infamous breakfast lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”