snowbaby95 wrote:I like Sam's response.

He comes across very mature with how he responds,reacts and explains things

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That was a perfect response. And quite true. David has uploaded vlogs of himself and Logan Butler drunk, at least that's what the Butler forum says.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

snowbaby95 wrote:I like Sam's response.

Perfect response. Hopefully they just leave it at that and people don't pester him for any further comment.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

That's a great way to handle it. I'm glad he responded and put it to rest before it became a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Lovethesnark wrote:I like their honesty too. They could do daily sponsored ads and I'd be okay with it. Sam seemed genuinely excited to work with Pace too. It would be cool to see them get a long term campaign like Gabe and Chad have with Walmart. I'm pretty sure those ads have paid for their house already. It would be nice if Sam and Jenn could catch that type of break.

There was someone in the comments asking them to speak out about David's tweets in support of Trump's Muslim ban and the wall. David had tweeted and retweeted some really ignorant things. I can't say that I'm shocked, but it's disappointing. I hope it doesn't cause any problems for Sam and Jenn.

That's Jenns brother right? Don't they have Latino heritage?
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

tgo93 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I like their honesty too. They could do daily sponsored ads and I'd be okay with it. Sam seemed genuinely excited to work with Pace too. It would be cool to see them get a long term campaign like Gabe and Chad have with Walmart. I'm pretty sure those ads have paid for their house already. It would be nice if Sam and Jenn could catch that type of break.

There was someone in the comments asking them to speak out about David's tweets in support of Trump's Muslim ban and the wall. David had tweeted and retweeted some really ignorant things. I can't say that I'm shocked, but it's disappointing. I hope it doesn't cause any problems for Sam and Jenn.

I think her dad's family is Argentinian, not 100% sure. It was mentioned in a vlog not that long ago (I think the thumbnail was of Jenn and her gran)

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

larissaledingham wrote:
tgo93 wrote:

I think her dad's family is Argentinian, not 100% sure. It was mentioned in a vlog not that long ago (I think the thumbnail was of Jenn and her gran)

Vlog was called my family immigrated here. Posted around thanksgiving

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tgo93 wrote:

This was mentioned to him, but that doesn't matter to him because Argentina has nothing to do with the wall.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Lovethesnark wrote:
tgo93 wrote:

This was mentioned to him, but that doesn't matter to him because Argentina has nothing to do with the wall.
I guess but personally I would have issues with anything related to such harshness around immigration when my family came to a country as immigrants. Then again I don't live in the U.S. and think the whole situation there is pretty atrocious so
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

Lovethesnark wrote:
tgo93 wrote:

Well actually his tweets were in support of the Muslim ban also, which affects legal immigrants. So you would think a guy who is in this country because his family immigrated here would be maybe a little more empathetic towards immigrants.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

A good chunk of Americans are here because their families immigrated here.

Kudos to Sam for giving a diplomatic response when asked about those tweets.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

snowbaby95 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:
tgo93 wrote: That's Jenns brother right? Don't they have Latino heritage?
Well actually his tweets were in support of the Muslim ban also, which affects legal immigrants. So you would think a guy who is in this country because his family immigrated here would be maybe a little more empathetic towards immigrants.

I don't think David is smart enough to actually have a grasp on what's really happening.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ferriswheel wrote:A good chunk of Americans are here because their families immigrated here.

YES!! Even Native Americans came from elsewhere. Everyone that lives in the USA comes from an immigrant family.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Oh man so I haven't been following any vloggers consistently over the past 5ish months, just skimming through videos once or twice a month. I just watched their video today and am LOVING how much Noah has grown! I've always loved their little family and Penelope is ADORABLE. Seeing them now makes my heart so happy! Hearing Noah talk more now makes me more interested in their videos. He's a cutie. And Jenn is of course just a radiant mom all the time. I'm gonna watch a bunch more videos now!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:A good chunk of Americans are here because their families immigrated here.

YES!! Even Native Americans came from elsewhere. Everyone that lives in the USA comes from an immigrant family.

True, but he's a second generation American so he's a lot closer in terms of when the immigration occurred. None of us America are indigenous besides Native Americans but like you said even they migrated to North America via the bering land bridge 15,000 years ago.

But anyway, I was just saying he's more directly related to his family who migrated here.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

snowbaby95 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

True, but he's a second generation American so he's a lot closer in terms of when the immigration occurred. None of us America are indigenous besides Native Americans but like you said even they migrated to North America via the bering land bridge 15,000 years ago.

But anyway, I was just saying he's more directly related to his family who migrated here.
Which makes his remarks especially obtuse.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote: Which makes his remarks especially obtuse.

Definitely! But I think David & Jen's dad is republican so it makes sense that he holds these kinds of sentiments. Still sad nonetheless
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

snowbaby95 wrote:

Definitely! But I think David & Jen's dad is republican so it makes sense that he holds these kinds of sentiments. Still sad nonetheless
A Mormon who isn't a Republican is a very RARE thing! :lol: :lol:
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

ewokfan11 wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:

I know! David isn't really Mormon and lives his life much more "liberally" than Mormons. I was just saying he probably got his political ideas from his very conservative father
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

snowbaby95 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote: Which makes his remarks especially obtuse.

I know! David isn't really Mormon and lives his life much more "liberally" than Mormons. I was just saying he probably got his political ideas from his very conservative father[/quote]

It is interesting because while obviously Samika aren't as blatantly open about their political views, they do seem like they'd lean more towards the liberal side of things. I guess it is impossible to actually know but I would be very surprised if they supported Trump even if they are Republican

Return to “Q-Z”