BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

daisy1000
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Sorry last thing, I think she spends too much time trying to keep her house neat all while caring for 3 children at the same time. It's too much work on yourself. I think she would make it a lot easier on herself if she packed Aria's lunch the night before, picked clothes out the night before with Aria, instead of screen time in the bed how about you take Harlow in the room with you and read a story with Nolan. It was like she was waiting for one to sleep to help the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well I'm sure she's under a lot of pressure to keep her house clean since that's the only thing people always mention about her. Like jess, she's not know for having a tidy house so she's not going to go out of her way to keep it clean of her viewers don't really expect it, so I'm sure brittney feels like she HAS to keep it up or it makes her look bad.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She makes everything harder on herself. There's no reason why she can't lay clothes out the night before and pack lunch for aria at night instead of rushing in the morning. She doesn't think logically, yet I think she wants to portray her life as so hectic and everything to make her look better

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I'm pretty sure she edited the photos on IG to match the color tone of her entire IG I notice a lot of ppl do this. She's a perfectionist so I wouldn't doubt it. She can't have a beige looking pic next to a bunch of white washed pics it wouldn't flow !! lol

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Why is the white noise machine so loud?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

hey girl hey007 wrote:Unless I misunderstood, she said she was going to wash them off before she got them out. I doubt she washed them in Nolan's pee.
Also she definitely said she was going to wash them off. She probably did that with fresh water. I've bathed with my brother plenty of times when I was little and I'm pretty sure one of us peed in there a few times, and I'm still alive.
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Maybe it's just me but I thought she looked stressed in that video. Her house is spotless because she doesn't interact with her kids at all. She gives them an iPad or tv a lot. She's never playing with them they do it on their own and she's cleaning the whole time. Then when they go to bed she eats cookies and watches Netflix. I'm not saying you can't have time for yourself ever but she should do her cleaning while they are asleep or something. How about going for a walk and spending some time with them while they are awake? And random but why does she put sprinkles on arias yogurt? Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Pgm2016 wrote:And random but why does she put sprinkles on arias yogurt? Lol
Because Pinterest. Duh.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She should be careful with how Carlos sleeps with her head so tilted to one side. That's how my son developed torticollis.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Does it look to anyone else that Harlow is sleeping in the bed with her? Whatever happened to the dockatot and the bassinet?

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She had a snap of Harlow sleeping on her side and I swear that childs cheek was laying on the bed beside her. She has the biggest cheeks!
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

Okay, I get it we all don't want to wake the sleeping baby and we all love travel systems they are convenient when you are out and about but, was I the only one who was alarmed with how long she left Harlow sleeping with her head tilted in the carseat? All covered and bundled up for what seemed like several hours? We have all done it, come in the house and let the baby finish their nap in their carseat but, wasn't it like hours on end before she moved her into the rock n play? My background is Early Childhood Education, when I worked in corporate childcare they used to warn us at professional trainings about not leaving a baby all bundled up in their carseat, in the house for too long sleeping. There was a baby that was dropped off at a daycare in someone's house, left to sleep in the carseat for hours, the baby ended up passing away because of overheating and lack of oxygen in a crunched position like Harlow was in. Not, only that but it's not good for their head and spine development. It almost seemed like she was afraid to move her for the longest time because she had to get her house and herself picture perfect. Also, why not make your life easier, pack Aria's lunch the night before and have Ian get them breakfast? It seemed like the whole video she was complaining and acting like she is the only person who has 3 kids and does that everyday.
Last edited by nugget12 on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Blackswan wrote:She should be careful with how Carlos sleeps with her head so tilted to one side. That's how my son developed torticollis.
And how much she puts her in that rock n play. That happened to my sisters baby. He had to wear a helmet
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I personally would try and stimulate my baby during the day so he sleep at night. I cringed at how long she slept during the day, then to no surprise she woke up when they were all going to bed. My goal was to always try and get that stretch going at night.

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Can I just say that Harlem is seriously ADORABLE now? I love her big eyes and that hair! At first I expected her to be a mini Aria, but she really just looks like her own little person. I think her hair color will be between Aria and Nolan's.

Anyway, I came here to post this is a beautiful shot of the sisters. If I were B I'd crop and frame it. Infinitely better than staged photoshoots IMO...
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've never let my baby sleep in their car seat. I know how convenient it may seem but nope I won't do for those exact reasons above, plus I'd rather them sleep flat and comfortable than in a car seat.

I get it she has 3 kids and it's easy for her to keep her there it then she has her covered? No..

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:She should be careful with how Carlos sleeps with her head so tilted to one side. That's how my son developed torticollis.
Lmao Carlos now I'm not gonna get that out of my head!!!!!! Babahahababaababa

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

What do you mean waiting a year to have baby seen? When did she do that and what was wrong?
JennaLuvBug wrote:Hopefully she learned something about waiting for a year to take her baby to the doctor if she feels something is wrong... I would hope that if she feels something is off she will look into to asap.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So...the main reason she liked Harlow was because it was really similar to Harper. Lol.

Whyyyyyyy would she not just freaking use harper!!!!?

And I REALLY hope they don't ever use the nickname harley for her because that's one of the ugliest names in the world

Also, does anyone else think that Britney and ean are one of those couples that are starting to look alike? Haha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Rkp65i wrote:What do you mean waiting a year to have baby seen? When did she do that and what was wrong?
JennaLuvBug wrote:Hopefully she learned something about waiting for a year to take her baby to the doctor if she feels something is wrong... I would hope that if she feels something is off she will look into to asap.

She pretended everything was fine with nolans hand and got defensive when viewers tried to reach out

Return to “Britneyandbaby”