Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyTaters- Part 21

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Oh Gosh, I always forget about his thumb
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:What do you mean waiting a year to have baby seen? When did she do that and what was wrong?
JennaLuvBug wrote:Hopefully she learned something about waiting for a year to take her baby to the doctor if she feels something is wrong... I would hope that if she feels something is off she will look into to asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She pretended everything was fine with nolans hand and got defensive when viewers tried to reach out
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:It's no big deal hundreds of people pee in the swimming pool everyday lol , should I not go on holiday this year loads of strange people may have peed in the pool , let's scratch discovery cove a dolphin might have done who knows what in the lagoon he he .
Don't sweat the small stuff life is too short , I'm sure a squirt of two year old diluted pee isn't gonna kill anyone
We shower after the pool though... it's not like we are jumping in the pool to get clean. That and pools are chlorinated. I'm just not gonna wash my kids up (mainly daughter) with my sons pee water, even if it is diluted. I'm not saying that if anyone else doesn't bother to change the water then that's wrong. I'm sure there are times when I didn't catch it and still proceeded to give him his bath, but if I notice I change it. Britney noticed and didn't change it, no big deal.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sure I heard her say she rinsed them off , it's easy the shower head is right there
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:The only things I got from the DITL were that Nolan peed in the bath just after getting in (arias hair was still pretty dry) and Britney just left them to bathe in it? And she keeps their white noise machines way too loud, good lord.
One pee to sterile. Two I don't see how Aria hair is dry? And the white noise is actually good for you to listen to when sleeping so having it loud isn't a bad thing as long as your not having it to loud to hurt your ears
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Pgm2016 wrote:Maybe it's just me but I thought she looked stressed in that video. Her house is spotless because she doesn't interact with her kids at all. She gives them an iPad or tv a lot. She's never playing with them they do it on their own and she's cleaning the whole time. Then when they go to bed she eats cookies and watches Netflix. I'm not saying you can't have time for yourself ever but she should do her cleaning while they are asleep or something. How about going for a walk and spending some time with them while they are awake? And random but why does she put sprinkles on arias yogurt? Lol
Meh, I'm not going to knock her for relaxing at night. I try to do all of our housework during the day as well, so I can spend the evening with my husband or get some time to myself. I get up early with my kids, and don't get a break until they go to bed. I sometimes still have housework left, but if I waited until then to do anything, my house would be a disaster. When you're a SAHM, you literally have zero time to yourself and you have to find those breaks when you can. Also, kids make messes all day long. It's different than if they are gone during the day and you work outside of the home (yes, you still have housework to do, but kids are making messes in the house all day long when they aren't at daycare/school). If you don't keep up with it, it gets out of control and you'd be cleaning all night long. Now, I don't clean the way Britney does (and wish she'd cut herself some slack on the perfect house), but even so I also don't play with my kids all day long. She has a newborn on top of it, she should relax when she can. Her kids don't need attention 100% of the time, especially in this transition period. She seems to be doing a great job with it all so far. I'm sure she's stressed and of course it's going to show. A newborn is a lot of work. Some iPad or TV time isn't going to kill them. They still all got out of the house, had fun in the bath, etc. When is Britney supposed to take care of herself and get a break? Also, keep in mind she's still healing from childbirth.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

"All the khalours"
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This girl buys Aria a toy everytime she takes a poop for a prize. "Aria woke up 5 minutes earlier so I promised her a my little pony after school" "Aria finished all her food so I promised her a toy from target since we're going to target anyways" "aria went to school today so we're gonna get her something from target since she went to school"
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ean is wearing the same white gym shirt from their "photoshoot" LOL

sorry for the triple post!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Their vlog thumbnail is so washed out it looks crazy next to normal thumbnails of other vids!

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:I personally would try and stimulate my baby during the day so he sleep at night. I cringed at how long she slept during the day, then to no surprise she woke up when they were all going to bed. My goal was to always try and get that stretch going at night.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I got the feeling b was rushed off her feet , alone with three and Aria in school , groceries etc .
I think she was probably glad that Harlow slept so she could get stuff done , the downside though is disturbed night , I guess you can't have it all .
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

exracer wrote:
Pgm2016 wrote:Maybe it's just me but I thought she looked stressed in that video. Her house is spotless because she doesn't interact with her kids at all. She gives them an iPad or tv a lot. She's never playing with them they do it on their own and she's cleaning the whole time. Then when they go to bed she eats cookies and watches Netflix. I'm not saying you can't have time for yourself ever but she should do her cleaning while they are asleep or something. How about going for a walk and spending some time with them while they are awake? And random but why does she put sprinkles on arias yogurt? Lol
Meh, I'm not going to knock her for relaxing at night. I try to do all of our housework during the day as well, so I can spend the evening with my husband or get some time to myself. I get up early with my kids, and don't get a break until they go to bed. I sometimes still have housework left, but if I waited until then to do anything, my house would be a disaster. When you're a SAHM, you literally have zero time to yourself and you have to find those breaks when you can. Also, kids make messes all day long. It's different than if they are gone during the day and you work outside of the home (yes, you still have housework to do, but kids are making messes in the house all day long when they aren't at daycare/school). If you don't keep up with it, it gets out of control and you'd be cleaning all night long. Now, I don't clean the way Britney does (and wish she'd cut herself some slack on the perfect house), but even so I also don't play with my kids all day long. She has a newborn on top of it, she should relax when she can. Her kids don't need attention 100% of the time, especially in this transition period. She seems to be doing a great job with it all so far. I'm sure she's stressed and of course it's going to show. A newborn is a lot of work. Some iPad or TV time isn't going to kill them. They still all got out of the house, had fun in the bath, etc. When is Britney supposed to take care of herself and get a break? Also, keep in mind she's still healing from childbirth.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Agreed , some women would still be on the sofa full time recovering from their delivery and simply feeding the baby , some partners get a month off work to help out , I think b is doing an awesome job juggling it all especially alone .
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:I got the feeling b was rushed off her feet , alone with three and Aria in school , groceries etc .
I think she was probably glad that Harlow slept so she could get stuff done , the downside though is disturbed night , I guess you can't have it all .
I get it, I have children but really I would rather inconvenience myself for the first few weeks just so everyone could be on the same schedule in the long run. I wouldnt have let my baby sleep that long without eating. I would always get mine up after 4 hours and pop a boob in his mouth, would he go back to sleep, maybe but then he wouldn't wake up as much in the night time because I was making sure to still feed him during the day.

I personally would rather a load of laundry go unwashed then to have a baby who slept all day and was up when everyone was going to bed.

She will get into her own groove though, and she's doing the best she can with a mind that seems to be going 1000 mile per hour.

Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

exracer wrote:
I didn't say she can't have a break ever. I'm talking about in general... it's the same thing as before she had the baby. It's been mentioned here a lot. When was the last time you saw her take the kids outside or something other than a target trip? Obviously she has a newborn so it makes things different now. If she's so worried about them making a mess then she should let them play outside or something. She even said in the video it was hot outside so why not sit outside with them? I agree kids don't need to be entertained 24/7 and tv/iPad is fine but hers do spend a lot of time doing that (new baby or not). I'm sick of seeing her day in the life videos and it's the same thing every single time...
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:It's no big deal hundreds of people pee in the swimming pool everyday lol , should I not go on holiday this year loads of strange people may have peed in the pool , let's scratch discovery cove a dolphin might have done who knows what in the lagoon he he .
Don't sweat the small stuff life is too short , I'm sure a squirt of two year old diluted pee isn't gonna kill anyone
That's why public pools have so many chemicals and chlorine in them......because it's nasty.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

smom12 wrote:Does it look to anyone else that Harlow is sleeping in the bed with her? Whatever happened to the dockatot and the bassinet?
She did say she was gonna do co-sleeping with Harlem. Well, she said safe co-sleeping which means having the dockatot in the bed, and I don't know what she actually bought that bassinet for, but yeah.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

All I read here is Harlem & Carlo, lmao.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:So...the main reason she liked Harlow was because it was really similar to Harper. Lol.

Whyyyyyyy would she not just freaking use harper!!!!?

And I REALLY hope they don't ever use the nickname harley for her because that's one of the ugliest names in the world

Also, does anyone else think that Britney and ean are one of those couples that are starting to look alike? Haha
You could tell she still really liked "Harper" by the way she said it...her tone was a bit softer and she smiled whe she said it...its a shame that she didnt just go with it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Blackswan wrote:This girl buys Aria a toy everytime she takes a poop for a prize. "Aria woke up 5 minutes earlier so I promised her a my little pony after school" "Aria finished all her food so I promised her a toy from target since we're going to target anyways" "aria went to school today so we're gonna get her something from target since she went to school"
And that "little surprise" was $30!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”