Samika? Part 1

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Above all else, I think Sam and Jenn believe people should be treated well and with respect. I imagine that extends to politics. I don't think they could support Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

There's probably a good chance they voted for that third party candidate same as a very large number of mormons in Utah.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

Youtubers usually don't talk about their political views or are very vague, I think it was Samika that after the elections they talked about if people were nice to each other everything would be better. I guessed that probably they voted for the same guy that E&J did.

About David, I think he has always had a bad attitude thinking that everyone is letting him down but he's the one that makes them want to distance themselves from him.
Being an Argentinian myself I always found it weird how unclear how Jennika's grandma immigrated to the US, some facts just don't add up and I think it's just because they don't give it too much attention and Jen can't understand a lot of what her grandma is saying.

I went and checked that video that someone here talked about and Jen's dad was 2 years old when they moved.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Nini12 wrote:Youtubers usually don't talk about their political views or are very vague, I think it was Samika that after the elections they talked about if people were nice to each other everything would be better. I guessed that probably they voted for the same guy that E&J did.

About David, I think he has always had a bad attitude thinking that everyone is letting him down but he's the one that makes them want to distance themselves from him.
Being an Argentinian myself I always found it weird how unclear how Jennika's grandma immigrated to the US, some facts just don't add up and I think it's just because they don't give it too much attention and Jen can't understand a lot of what her grandma is saying.

I went and checked that video that someone here talked about and Jen's dad was 2 years old when they moved.

I think they moved because their family had been converted to Mormonism by some missionaries. Not sure why that would cause you to immigrate, but I remember her saying that once I think.

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

Nini12 wrote:Youtubers usually don't talk about their political views or are very vague, I think it was Samika that after the elections they talked about if people were nice to each other everything would be better. I guessed that probably they voted for the same guy that E&J did.

omg yes! i've been thinking the same thing about david ever since people commented about his tweets but i didn't know how to express it :lol:
AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

littlebaby wrote:Oh man so I haven't been following any vloggers consistently over the past 5ish months, just skimming through videos once or twice a month. I just watched their video today and am LOVING how much Noah has grown! I've always loved their little family and Penelope is ADORABLE. Seeing them now makes my heart so happy! Hearing Noah talk more now makes me more interested in their videos. He's a cutie. And Jenn is of course just a radiant mom all the time. I'm gonna watch a bunch more videos now!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Same here, I don't have time to watch all the vloggers I like but I watched a Samika one recently and I should keep up with them more. Penelope is so cute, and I know genetics are just what they are but I think it's fascinating how different she and Noah are with their hair and coloring. but both are adorable :)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I hadn't really sat down to watch a Samika vlog in a while. But OMG, Noah is growing up so fast! He's starting to look like a little boy now, not a toddler!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I'd be very interested to see how big he is next to Ollie (who BM say is very small) or Jackson (his parents are small so I assume he is.) Jenn and Sam are pretty tall people and they've commented that Noah is a size or two bigger than other kids his age. Penelope is shaping up to be pretty tall and skinny as well.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

When they were at CVX live, he and Jackson were hugging and were about the same size. But that was a while ago. They were at the party at Ellie and Jared's that DB went to. There might be clips of the kids together. I would have to 're-watch.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I was watching the vlog of them at the Superbowl party, and Noah was sitting there eating mini peppers. There was all this junk there, and he was chowing down on veggies. So awesome!

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

I'm happy for Jen seeing that she found a new friend. Monica seems fun to hang out with and it's nice that that their husbands are friends from way back. I'm just glad to see her so happy.

And I saw that she filmed for Lizzie Velasquez's show about overcoming body issues? They made a good choice <3 I hope we can watch it online, especially for us who are outside of the US.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Has anyone seen what's going on in the Shay thread on GG?

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh wow.. I guess Austin and shay have common interests.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

i don't watch shay but lol how juicy. from what i've read on how he treats his wife, this is no surprise. poor kids though, thry would suffer one way or another from this mess.

i read a comment on gg saying shay is the company he keeps and that he even publicly stood by someone who was caught cheating (charles was his name?). good thing samika stayed away!
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

I hope Samika are having a good, petty laugh about the Shay crap.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LOL.. I'm so glad they got out off that circle.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

emilynicole1435 wrote:I hope Samika are having a good, petty laugh about the Shay crap.
I hope so too. I'm sure they're not cause they're so nice, well Jenn probably isn't. Sam is probably relishing in all of it in his head lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sam uploaded a video to Instagram of Noah dancing in just his underwear. Not OK.
I am very glad that they got away from Shay's toxic circle. But posting videos of Noah dancing in just his underwear isn't OK.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rdt1004 wrote:
emilynicole1435 wrote:I hope Samika are having a good, petty laugh about the Shay crap.
I hope so too. I'm sure they're not cause they're so nice, well Jenn probably isn't. Sam is probably relishing in all of it in his head lol.

Jenn is probably feeling really bad for Colette. I can imagine Sam thinking it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, but Jenn probably won't want him saying it out loud.
What ticks me off is all the people sucking up to Shay on Twitter still, and nobody saying anything to Colette. Even if they didn't see the tweets about the sexting, just living with an alcoholic and 5 kids deserves some props and "big hugs".

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

There's not really a nice way to say this but Jenn definitely got the good genes in her family. Just looking at her family in the fat burning whatever vlog, I can't help but notice it. She stands out A LOT. She's breathtaking.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”