JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I really don't think anyone here would ever make a comment like that on Jess's Instagram (or at all, for that matter). When some of us referred to Addie as a boy on that one pic, it was funny and not hurting anyone. Saying something to the extreme of "I hope the baby dies" is disgusting and rude, and I REALLY hope it isn't someone from here. The minions hate us enough as it is. We can be assholes, but if the kids are in a scary situation, we obviously care. I first thought it was because of Jess's sleeping practices when I saw the pic, but she may have gotten the strep that Jess had or maybe one of the kids has an illness and she picked it up from them. Whatever the situation is, I hope it's a wake up call for Jess.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Praying for Addie. No parent deserves for anything bad to happen to their baby and to see your baby like that... so heartbreaking. Makes me sad seeing Addie like that and I have zero connection to her.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I hope she's okay. The bitch in me notices she's sleeping on her back though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Victoria3
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Victoria3 »

Wtf who would comment something like that! As much as I dislike Jess, she doesn't deserve that. That's beyond disgusting

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I have a feeling it really was something serious. Jess isn't like Britney or Vanessa and usually doesn't play up the drama when it comes to the kids. I'm sure the kids get hurt all the time so she must have really been freaked out to say it was the scariest day of her life.

Janell posted an old pic with addie & said "love you little girl, strong little soul"
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

^^^seriously. Anyone who wishes that on a child needs the most painful death.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I really hope this wakes up Jess and the dangerous sleeping shit she is pulling. She is not invincible Jess. She's a baby.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Jess seems to usually hide medical things for the kids. The only thing I remember hearing about was Kaden's staples in his head and needing the ball thing removed from his ear. I've always thought there were a lot of smaller accidents that she's hidden. If she's posting it I feel like it's at least semi-serious

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Only Jess would post a pic of her kid like that on social media. All she cares about is attention.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaMia3 wrote:Jess seems to usually hide medical things for the kids. The only thing I remember hearing about was Kaden's staples in his head and needing the ball thing removed from his ear. I've always thought there were a lot of smaller accidents that she's hidden. If she's posting it I feel like it's at least semi-serious

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I actually agree with this. She even mentioned in yesterdays video about one of the kids "oh I never mentioned that" and only casually brought up Kadens trip to the ER this week.. she didnt post anything about it yesterday or make a big deal about it.
I honestly dont think it has anything to do with sleeping.. my guess is she has RSV or some similar sickess she caught from Jess or one of the kids.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gemmie wrote:Only Jess would post a pic of her kid like that on social media. ImageAll she cares about is attention.

not only Jess. I am pretty sure every vlogger/blogger social media whore has....
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm someone commented on her post and said "I hope HE dies. I bet addys actually a boy and you're playing it off like he's a girl."

I really hope that isn't someone from this board because that's fucking disgusting & no one thinks it's funny...
This "person" is completly sick!!! How can you hope for a child to die!!!
Sassysea wrote:It could be a lot of things they are not safe with that baby at all they let the older kids manhandle her they don't have safe sleeping practices with all those kids and their unclean house germs are probably rampid. I have course hope she is 100% okay but jess needs a reality check and I kind of hope it's not just a cold
As much as I agree about Jess needing a reality check, I really hope this is "just" a cold for Addie's sake and that she is going to be ok! (even if I get what you mean). I hope we will have good news soon, as much as we gossip here, noone in their right mind would want a child to suffer in any way!!
Beccajean00200
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Beccajean00200 »

Am I the only one that thinks it is weird to pull out your phone and snap a photo of your infant when you're clearly in an emergency situation? And then proceed to share it on social media? Are you that pathetic and desperate for attention? Your child needs you right now, ffs
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I would never wish harm on an innocent being ever, but I really hope Jess learns something from this. Even if the incident doesn't have anything to do with how she lets her sleep, she needs to accept that her baby isn't invincible. She needs the same precautionary measures as every other baby in this world. The way she has let her sleep is grossly negligent, in my opinion.

But also, even if this has anything to do with her sleeping arrangements, I wonder if she'd be honest about it. She's been getting so much shit for it on here, and she obviously reads here, I doubt she'd want to admit that we're right and that she isn't the perfect mother.
ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

I hope Addie is OK. In the photo her color didn't seem to off and she wasn't hooked to a breathing machine or anything.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

One thing I can appreciate about Jess is that she doesn't make terrible clickbait videos about her children when they're sick or hurt, and she doesn't think about grabbing her camera instead of comforting them if something happens. They're not encouraged to perform for the camera, and it doesn't seem to be affecting their mental or emotional wellbeing. It looks like something terrible happened with Addie, and she'll probably do an update post or video when she's able, but if this was one of the daily vloggers they'd just be seeing dollar signs and clickbait titles.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

gemmie wrote:Only Jess would post a pic of her kid like that on social media. ImageAll she cares about is attention.

I won't judge that. When my grandma was very sick I posted about it, asking for prayers and nice thoughts, it calmed me in a way. I needed to hear that it would be okay.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Beccajean00200 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it is weird to pull out your phone and snap a photo of your infant when you're clearly in an emergency situation? And then proceed to share it on social media? Are you that pathetic and desperate for attention? Your child needs you right now, ffs
I don't have kids so i don't know what i would do in that situation, but i know i have posted on my Instagram that i was in the hospital when i broke my arm a year ago, even though i was in quit bad pain. idk why, tbh.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

As far as people thinking it's weird, or a cry for attention, get over youself. She's got a large fan following and is asking for prayers for her sick baby. She's in the hospital being treated, it's not as if Jess whipped out her phone immediately to take a picture. There's nothing more they can do right now, and it's no different than asking for prayers on facebook.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:

I won't judge that. When my grandma was very sick I posted about it, asking for prayers and nice thoughts, it calmed me in a way. I needed to hear that it would be okay.
Same. I did the same with my dad. Also I do take pics of my kids in emergency situations, once everything has calmed down a bit and I do post them on my fb so family and friends can see and pray.

Return to “JesssFam”