winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - We Did Nothing Wrong! Part 21

Unread post by winniewise »

Nothankyou wrote:
az2639 wrote:What the hell was she trying to say in her little kitchen rant??? She's crying even more because she thinks of her sisters crying in the kitchen too?? What I'm the world? Jared even looked so confused...lol!!! This girl can't seem to make any sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone think that all the blabbering and stammering on in the kitchen could be a result of clomid? It's said to give raging hormones and emotions.

I don't think she would go back on clomid after her bad experience with it when she was trying to get pregnant with Jackson.
Does femara have hormonal side effects? That's what worked for them the first time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did you know Ellie was down?

Here's the millionth reminder....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 138a7c.jpg[/img]
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did you know Ellie was down?

Here's the millionth reminder....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 138a7c.jpg[/img]
But don't you see it? She's being kind enough to post photo of her 3 year old niece and her own kid. It's like the precious lush bath bombs, she doesn't share those things easily Image.

If Ellie was feeling down someone should just use the same bullsh*** she says? Be kind, be positive, be nice to each other, smile because people just smile anymore (this last one is the Hawaiian version of her walmart rant).
Also, she doesn't even need to go that far to understand that some people have it harder than her, I guess her sister Julie has many and worse problems than hitting her head.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ac23a9.jpg[/img]

I hope "editable" is just a typo.

Context: E said penny licks the lush bath water, but it's ok because the ingredients in the bombs are all natural. All natural does not mean ok for human/animal consumption!

I think Jared needs to encourage her to stay off social media when she's in a mood like this. We all say things we don't mean, or with a different tone than we intend, when we're in a mood. It's good to disconnect and have some time to get your head on straight.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

lmmomSD wrote:And Bonnie's expression says it all. Someone commented that they are "the cutest sisters ever". Now, I love my sister. Lots. But I would never lick her face. Nor would she lick mine.
Boundaries. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 67a712.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Well, to be fair, Bonnie has talked about how she used to make Ellie lick the makeup off her face when they were younger. So...guess it's something they never grew out of haha
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Lush store definitely doesn't say the products are edible! They don't even say "food grade." All natural means nothing! Grapes and onions are all natural, but still poisonous to dogs. Heaven forbid she take advice from people even if it could keep her dog healthy
jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

HelloSweetie wrote:The Lush store definitely doesn't say the products are edible! They don't even say "food grade." All natural means nothing! Grapes and onions are all natural, but still poisonous to dogs. Heaven forbid she take advice from people even if it could keep her dog healthy Image
She seems to be very defensive of everything. If I were in that position, my response would be "Oh crap! I didn't realize that could hurt her. It didn't seem to hurt her when she did it before, but just in case, I'll make sure she doesn't do it again." It seems like she has a hard time admitting she might be wrong. I get that it probably gets old to be constantly criticized about what you do on a daily basis, and she feels like she has to have a thick skin and just not take heed to what people say, but when it's a pet or family member that could be harmed, it wouldn't hurt for her to step back and realize she could be wrong.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

chipmunks wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ac23a9.jpg[/img]

Context: E said penny licks the lush bath water, but it's ok because the ingredients in the bombs are all natural. All natural does not mean ok for human/animal consumption!

I think Jared needs to encourage her to stay off social media when she's in a mood like this. We all say things we don't mean, or with a different tone than we intend, when we're in a mood. It's good to disconnect and have some time to get your head on straight.
Doubt it's a typo, when Jackson had his rock cake for his second birthday she also said then the rocks were "editable" Image Also, lets just say the Lush employee did say they were edible, I doubt they meant edible for any species on the planet. There are tons of things safe for humans that aren't safe for animals, dogs especially

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

She is so dumb!
Ellie, cyanide is natural! It's the new lush! It will be our secret, please give it a go.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Random theory: Do you think she could have had a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage?

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

kittypurry wrote:
chipmunks wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ac23a9.jpg[/img]

Doubt it's a typo, when Jackson had his rock cake for his second birthday she also said then the rocks were "editable" Image Also, lets just say the Lush employee did say they were edible, I doubt they meant edible for any species on the planet. There are tons of things safe for humans that aren't safe for animals, dogs especially

Well I guess when penny gets tremendously sick she'll realize this... I'd go try and comment nicely about how since Lush tests their products on humans that they don't know what some will do to animals and that some natural products are naturally poisonous to animals, but I don't want to be chewed out by her. She would make it so much easier on herself if she would be nicer to the non-admiration tweets. Everyone does things wrong or a bit questionable. It's not us being judgemental 100% of the time. Sometimes we're legitimately concerned about things and we're just trying to offer advice. You're not meant to walk through life alone. You're supposed to learn from others, and the ones who will give you the best advice are those outside of your normal circle of relationships. I just can't understand why they have such a disconnect from their audience when listening and communicating to us better, the good comments and the bad comments, would vastly improve their ratings. And it's not just E+J, but it's almost every vlogger.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vincere wrote:She is so dumb!
Ellie, cyanide is natural! It's the new lush! It will be our secret, please give it a go.
She really is. Tulips, azaleas and oleanders are all natural too, but they're poisonous to dogs. All natural doesn't mean crap.
And no, bath bombs are not edible for crying out loud.. Actually, I would love to see her eat one just to show us that they are. Purple foam coming out of her mouth would be so enjoyable.

Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

gothsloth wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... a62d83.jpg[/img] I hate this bitch, she hates this beautiful dog so much and it hurts so bad to read passive aggressive stuff like this. Image

Look at that dirty ring around the tub. Yuck! Image

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:And no, bath bombs are not edible for crying out loud.. Actually, I would love to see her eat one just to show us that they are. Purple foam coming out of her mouth would be so enjoyable.
I have no idea why ;) but your comment reminded me of Veruca Salt from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

gymchick43 wrote:Random theory: Do you think she could have had a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage?

I doubt it. You know if there was something actually life altering and tragic like that Jared would definitely capitalize on it.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

winniewise wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Random theory: Do you think she could have had a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage?

I doubt it. You know if there was something actually life altering and tragic like that Jared would definitely capitalize on it.

I doubt it too. Ellie loves attention, Jared loves being able to show him being a supportive husband to his ~selfless wife, and they would get a lot of attention in the way of sympathy if they shared this information with their audience. It would even take the heat off them for a short time, for any negative things they've said and done.

What I'm not understanding though is her face has definitely changed in recent times, it's looking fuller/glowy like it does when she is pregnant.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Jared's IG story from yesterday.

So weird she's having such a rough time and can still put makeup on, yet in Hawaii she had none....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... dfe6b6.jpg[/img]
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared's IG story from yesterday.

So weird she's having such a rough time and can still put makeup on, yet in Hawaii she had none....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... dfe6b6.jpg[/img]
Don't you know Mommy Dearest taught those girls that no matter what your feeling or how awful your day has been everything can be fixed by putting on some makeup? If you look good, you'll feel good, right?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But no wedding band... Maybe she took it off while Morgan the Hot French Cameraman was there, and forgot to put it back on?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

What's with being so minimalistic that your kids are only allowed to sleep with the one blanket from her beloved minky couture. Jackson complains that his toes aren't covered when he is tucked into his toddler bed, and they say how they need to get the next size up. Why not get Jackson a sheet and comforter set for now? So he can be all covered up. Omg thinking about sleeping with only one blanket that doesn't cover my entire body makes me cringe, pure torture

Return to “Ellie and Jared”