2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Jedoc1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

I actually looked at the Turner Syndrome hash tag on IG when V posted about it and not many of the children shared similiar features. Most of them were soooo cute and didnt look like they had Turners,or what i would have thought were Turners charecteristics.
I think Charlie looks just like Lily and neither of them are cute

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Turners vary from girl to girl with Turners- some will have few to all physical characteristics, some will have none. The girls who don't have physical characteristics will most likely won't know they have Turners til they reach they're teen years or if something else comes up (heart, kidneys, something going on in the womb ect). Though I did notice in the tag that Lily's forehead probably is from David and Vanessa like they have been saying for years.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

kalipali wrote:Man, Charlie really is one fussy and unhappy baby. It hurts my heart to see that nearly every Snapchat video of him he's fussing. Something is up. I feel for his poor little self :(

1.5 month olds should still be in the "sleep all day and only fuss when hungry/need changed/want soothed" phase.
Sadly not all babies are like that. My second was either screaming eating or sleeping he even screamed while he ate. He was a colic baby and nothing I did would help him. He never stopped crying until he was 3 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I don't know how some people don't see the resemblance. They look a lot alike.

He does appear to be really fussy and unhappy. That sucks and makes me even more scared to have kids lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Maybe it's colic?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It would be safe to assume colic. But we'll never know, I doubt she would tell us that

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I thought colic was bottle fed babies, my daughter had it she was formula fed , my sons were bf and never had colic, the midwife said that bf babies rarely suffer with colic .
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't think colic is exclusively a bottlefed baby thing. I was exclusively bf and had colic.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:I thought colic was bottle fed babies, my daughter had it she was formula fed , my sons were bf and never had colic, the midwife said that bf babies rarely suffer with colic .
Yep my colic baby mentioned above was breastfed.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I guess they do then
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

In her latest video shes like, "Yes, I am breastfeeding so I have a little bit of a close up but once im finished breastfeeding i will change...blah blah blah" WHYYYY lol why even announce that? I cant even tell that shes breastfeeding with the close up, so why even bring it up?

"IM BREASTFEEDING IM BREASTFEEDING I WAS BREASTFEEDING AKA NOT BOTTLE FEEDING OR PUMPING" "AFTER I BREASTFEED..." "JUST BREASTFED" "CANT SLEEP BEACAUSE I BREASTFEED SO MUCH" "OMG HE SNUGGLES ON MY BOOB AND SLEEPS ON MY BOOB AFTER WE BREASTFEED BECAUSE HES SLEEPY THANKS TO THE MILK IN BY BREAST THAT GOT IN HIM THROUGH BREASTFEEDING" "HERES A SNAP OF ME BREASTFEEDING SO YOU KNOW I DIDNT QUIT YET" "I WENT TO A LACTATION CONSULTANT BECAUSE I BREASTFEED" Lollll I CANNNNTTTTTT!!! STOPPP Vanessaaa
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Annavi04 wrote:In her latest video shes like, "Yes, I am breastfeeding so I have a little bit of a close up but once im finished breastfeeding i will change...blah blah blah" WHYYYY lol why even announce that? I cant even tell that shes breastfeeding with the close up, so why even bring it up?

"IM BREASTFEEDING IM BREASTFEEDING I WAS BREASTFEEDING AKA NOT BOTTLE FEEDING OR PUMPING" "AFTER I BREASTFEED..." "JUST BREASTFED" "CANT SLEEP BEACAUSE I BREASTFEED SO MUCH" "OMG HE SNUGGLES ON MY BOOB AND SLEEPS ON MY BOOB AFTER WE BREASTFEED BECAUSE HES SLEEPY THANKS TO THE MILK IN BY BREAST THAT GOT IN HIM THROUGH BREASTFEEDING" "HERES A SNAP OF ME BREASTFEEDING SO YOU KNOW I DIDNT QUIT YET" "I WENT TO A LACTATION CONSULTANT BECAUSE I BREASTFEED" Lollll I CANNNNTTTTTT!!! STOPPP Vanessaaa
Hahahahahahaha omg so accurate !
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She keeps moving her head side to side. Wtf. It's creepy.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She wants a guest bedroom? For nanny nona. How nice of her.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Can someone recap her latest video. I can't stand her blinking eyes and tilty head.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

She talked about breastfeeding. Charlie is a distracted eater apparently, so she has to help him focus on eating.. idk.

She hasn't talked to David at all. Lily always gets sad at night because he isn't there to put her to bed.

When David gets back, the first thing they want to do is buy a new car. "One that works."

They are going to be moving into a 3 bedroom, preferably 4 bedroom house. She wants a guest bedroom so Nona can stay and help her. They want to rent. They want a backyard for Benny.

Her pets are stressing her out, but she will never ever ever ever ever get rid of them.

She will be traveling a lot this year. She said that she plans on going to see David with both kids once every month (...uhhhh what) and that he wants to come home to visit too. They also have a vacation planned.

....that's about it for the BIG LIFE UPDATE. It was painful to watch because of all the blinking and head tilts and talking out of the side of her mouth. Oh and in case you guys haven't heard, she breastfeeds.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lmao!! Thanks!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Annavi04 wrote:In her latest video shes like, "Yes, I am breastfeeding so I have a little bit of a close up but once im finished breastfeeding i will change...blah blah blah" WHYYYY lol why even announce that? I cant even tell that shes breastfeeding with the close up, so why even bring it up?

Dying hahaha!!!!!!!

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:She wants a guest bedroom? For nanny nona. How nice of her.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ugh whyyy, seriously if it's only a couple of nights to help out can't her guest use the sofa or share with her or lily, when my daughter was little my mum would stay a night occasionally, over Christmas blah blah ,
My mum would sleep in with me a night wtf

Return to “2011teenagemom”