OkBaby: Part 8

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

wtf was with kyra saying she hated levi the other day for being naughty... that is so messed up. never heard a parent say that. Just wait until levi gets into his terrible 2's or if mini bug is a fussy baby...
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think it's "okay" if a girl ends up pregnant drops out of school and just barely started dating the father! I think it's pretty horrible and Oscar is a prime example of why u need to get to know someone first before having his child!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

webbygurl626 wrote:Maybe I'm the only one but I don't think it's "okay" if a girl ends up pregnant drops out of school and just barely started dating the father! I think it's pretty horrible and Oscar is a prime example of why u need to get to know someone first before having his child!

Exactly. I mean I'm not here to judge, but statistically speaking, relationships are already hard enough on their own, let alone throwing a baby in the mix. She acts like she's shocked that people had anything negative to say about her choosing to have a child with someone she had dated for two months lol.

Having a child is such a huge emotional investment, it's important for the parents to have a deep love and understanding of each other in order to have a successful relationship as parents too! This is basic human development / psychology. There is SCIENCE behind this.

That being said I am happy that they're making it work and everything. And I am genuinely happy for her and their family, I mean it's better they're making money on YouTube than Levi being destitute right? It's not like they'd be making good money without YouTube considering she doesn't even have a diploma and Oscar has zero skills/upper education. They just seem like kids to me with an extremely unrealistic view of the way the real world works.

DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

I do not understand why Kyra keeps telling everyone that Levi was born at 34 weeks / 6 weeks early when there is a video on her KBaby channel that says "35 Week Update" and there are vlogs where she is 36 weeks pregnant. How has no one called her out on this? Why does she claim he was born two full weeks earlier than he was? (She just said this in the latest comment of the day btw).

EDIT: She has a video on KBaby after she delivered titled LABOR AND DELIVERY: 5 WEEKS EARLY. Why does it keep changing???
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

DeeplyMissable wrote:I do not understand why Kyra keeps telling everyone that Levi was born at 34 weeks / 6 weeks early when there is a video on her KBaby channel that says "35 Week Update" and there are vlogs where she is 36 weeks pregnant. How has no one called her out on this? Why does she claim he was born two full weeks earlier than he was? (She just said this in the latest comment of the day btw).

EDIT: She has a video on KBaby after she delivered titled LABOR AND DELIVERY: 5 WEEKS EARLY. Why does it keep changing???

I think Kyra is just too stupid to keep track honestly. She doesn't even know how far along she is with mini bug have the time. I don't know if she's just acting ditzy, or if she really is..
But since Levi's stuff has changed so much, I'm going to go with she really is just that ditzy.
Or- theory? What if she got pregnant sooner than she said? What if her and Oscar got pregnant right after they started dating instead of 2 months in? Is it possible she lied about his conception date and due date and can't keep up with her own lies? Hmm...

veghead
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by veghead »

I don't understand why they can't manage to get out of the house before 6pm?? Like if you know the kids place closes at 6 why wouldn't you try to go earlier in the day...?
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

On a bit of a brighter note...Levi was so damn cute in this vlog. He always is. That kid has such a fun little personality. And those curls! <3
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

missy-1010 wrote:
DeeplyMissable wrote:I do not understand why Kyra keeps telling everyone that Levi was born at 34 weeks / 6 weeks early when there is a video on her KBaby channel that says "35 Week Update" and there are vlogs where she is 36 weeks pregnant. How has no one called her out on this? Why does she claim he was born two full weeks earlier than he was? (She just said this in the latest comment of the day btw).

I think Kyra is just too stupid to keep track honestly. She doesn't even know how far along she is with mini bug have the time. I don't know if she's just acting ditzy, or if she really is..
But since Levi's stuff has changed so much, I'm going to go with she really is just that ditzy.
Or- theory? What if she got pregnant sooner than she said? What if her and Oscar got pregnant right after they started dating instead of 2 months in? Is it possible she lied about his conception date and due date and can't keep up with her own lies? Hmm...

Nah, I don't think she's lying about when she got pregnant. I just think she's an idiot and can't keep track of when he was actually born. She's clearly not the brightest, as we've seen.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Does anyone know what happened with that girl who theoretically showed OK to her social worker and was now getting in contact with Utah CPS?
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

karlamendozan20 wrote:
Got2beGhost wrote:Having multiple showers is not normal. Maybe a sprinkle or diaper party but not an all out baby shower and definitely no registry involved. So greedy!

Keren and Khoa were extremely selfish and constantly taking hand outs from anyone the entire pregnancy. They loved to use the excuse that they couldnt have it all for Jackson as a cover up and I hate that!

Im glad kyra is acting the complete opposite of Keren. She has changed a lot I feel like, and is trying to do better which I applaud.
I guess only one baby shower is a white thing my whole family had multiple baby showers we are Hispanic and none of us have a registery we think that is tacky and rude to ask for certain things
I think its a white thing too. In my family everyone wants the pregnant woman to have more showers because they want to spoil the baby. My mom didnt with my little brother and so my family ended up throwing her a surprise one since she wouldnt plan it lol. Its just traditions are different for people. However, I do think constant asking for gifts is what makes it different. Keren said "oh this is too much" with the car seat and she should've shut it down right then by removing her registry or temporarily cancelling the PO Box but she didnt. She wanted those huge gifts.
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

prbeca wrote:Does anyone know what happened with that girl who theoretically showed OK to her social worker and was now getting in contact with Utah CPS?
When where did this happen?! Hopefully if thats the case they get some serious parenting training because there isnt any obvious abuse or neglect, just pure ignorance between the two. Its like they need a parent to tell them how to parent
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

They could take a parenting class but choose not to. They don't give a crap about learning how to parent, or how not to parent. Could you imagine if they did go to one?
"Hi I'm Kyra. I forget when I got pregnant with both my kids but anyway this is my boyfriend of 1 year Oscar. We are bloggers and we put our 1 year old son in a hot tub in the middle of winter."
Lol

sheebz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheebz »

do they have a po box? can someone send them parenting books lol
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

sheebz wrote:do they have a po box? can someone send them parenting books lol

Lol that would be as funny as all the bug buddies sending them socks for Levi

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

For their sake, I hope they do stop unless the 'friend' exists and can help out with Levi. For my own selfish thoughts, I can't wait to see that baby. I hope she looks like Kyra.. :? Thoughts?
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

They're stupid for not having an actual plan. But knowing them they'll call Aspyn. She probably wouldn't mind.
"Babysitting for Okbaby while they have their new baby!!!"

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

sjla6993 wrote:Image

For their sake, I hope they do stop unless the 'friend' exists and can help out with Levi. For my own selfish thoughts, I can't wait to see that baby. I hope she looks like Kyra.. :? Thoughts?

They're probably just Braxton Hicks. Too far apart and inconsistent based on her brief explanation. But I'll be curious to see, especially since she stopped the preterm labor shots.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

What the hell why is she sad that it's probably not labor. Who wants their baby to come a month early. Just because Levi was fine doesn't mean mini bug will be.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

What the hell why is she sad that it's probably not labor. Who wants their baby to come a month early. Just because Levi was fine doesn't mean mini bug will be.

I'm pretty sure she's closer to 38 weeks. Heck, she has a c-section scheduled for 39 weeks if she isn't able to do a v-bac.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I'm pretty sure she's closer to 38 weeks. Heck, she has a c-section scheduled for 39 weeks if she isn't able to do a v-bac.

Return to “OKBaby”