JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by missy-1010 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bdb3d6.png[/img]

I've never posted a picture so I hope this works. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

:( sounds really serious, they must be so incredibly worried...

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone think CPS will be contacted if it was something like Addie being dropped? Two kids in the ER in less than a week? Who knows..
I sure hope she's okay. It does look serious but I'm assuming it was a seizure, or maybe it does have something to do with the sleeping? What if there was a blanket on her head and Chris had to give her CPR? That's what I'm thinking now.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

My instincts say either she was dropped or it was something to do with how she sleeps. I guess we just have to keep waiting. Regardless it's incredibly scary. Poor baby

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

"This man saved her life"? I'm guessing a seizure or related to sleeping around all the blankets. I wonder if they had to call an ambulance again.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

missy-1010 wrote:Does anyone think CPS will be contacted if it was something like Addie being dropped? Two kids in the ER in less than a week? Who knows..
I sure hope she's okay. It does look serious but I'm assuming it was a seizure, or maybe it does have something to do with the sleeping? What if there was a blanket on her head and Chris had to give her CPR? That's what I'm thinking now.

I don't think so. Unless it was caused from something obviously negligent. Accidents happen all the time with kids, so Kaden going to the ER wouldn't really put them on the radar like that. At least I really don't think it would.
I'm assuming that Addie probably stopped breathing and Chris had to resuscitate her. Either it was from a sickness, an underlying medical condition or (and this one is out there) maybe one of the kids was playing with Addie and put a small toy in her mouth and she choked. I dunno, like I said that's kinda out there but I've heard of that happening before. Who knows, I hope whatever it was, was just a one time thing and she'll be okay with no lasting damage.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

It sounds like a seizure or she stopped breathing and something co-sleeping related. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 5a2c55.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Ceirsten8676 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They're going to be at the hospital for the next few days though & addie is doing okay "at the moment"? Maybe she was having heart problems or something? If it was a cosleeping incident they likely wouldn't have to be there for more than one day right?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Could be that she wasn't breathing due to catching Jess's sickness and is going to be there for a while until she is recovered from it

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

I thought maybe Landen put a grape in her mouth (maybe I thought that from that infamous breakfast thing going around today) If she was choking and/or unresponsive for quite some time and Chris had to revive her, is it not possible they're keeping her for a few days to monitor for brain damage and things?
I don't think it's related to Jess's sickness... I think it's something much worse.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did jess post anywhere that addy was really sick too? I remember addelyn had the stuffy nose in the Wednesday vlog so I guess she could have caught it, but it had seemed like they were getting better

Plus if it was just a severe cold would she be writing "this is something nobody should ever have to deal with"?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I really hope Addie will be ok.

I wonder if we will get the true story or she will gloss over it?
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

For some reason, I get the feeling that this is sleep related. I could be wrong though but I feel like maybe addie was sleeping in her crib and Chris went to check on her and noticed she was not breathing? Maybe that's why Jessica says "he saved her life".
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I think if it is related to how she was sleeping then jess won't really say because she might be feeling guilty as hell.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

She could have updated more in that pic like said Addie stopped breathing or Addie had a seizure.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

sadie wrote:She could have updated more in that pic like said Addie stopped breathing or Addie had a seizure.
Was just about to type that out. All this speculation is unnecessary. She could have elaborated on what happened or how Chris saved her life or something. "Addie had a seizure and stopped breathing, then Chris had to revive her. We don't know what caused it". There are so many people worried right now and completely confused about what's going on.
You would think she would be a little more specific so her social media wouldn't blow up with people asking what's going on.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Also I just looked at the pic on instagram and omg I'm so sad like I don't know these people but I've been watching for years if anything happened to the children it would be heartbreaking. As it is when any child is sick but jess has like 400k people watching who would be devastated. I really am praying everything turns out ok.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

This might be an insensitive question, but if this was related to sleeping, do you guys think Chris would hold it against Jess?

When I was a baby my dad picked me up from daycare, which my mom usually did, and when he got home he totally forgot me and went in the house and fell asleep on the couch. My mom was in the shower and when she came downstairs a few minutes later and saw him sleeping she ran outside to get me. She was I was asleep and it had only been a few minutes and I was fine, but it was July and if it had been much longer I could've been really hurt. To this day she still hasn't 100℅ forgiven him.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

She wanted it that way , now everyone will be tuning into the vlog to find out , even when her daughter is sick she is thinking of it as a YouTube possibility #sickening if true

Return to “JesssFam”