JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by whattheactual »

hellomydolly wrote:There is no reason not to give a quick overview of what happened. She is thinking about her views in this emergency. Really awful. She would have been better off to not post anything.
It's possible that they still don't really know anything!! If they just found addie unresponsive a shit ton of tests could still be run. Sorry but everyone saying "why didn't she give an update" is being fucking disrespectful. Get over it, MAYBE SHE DOESN'T KNOW OR DOESN'T WANT TO SAY JUST YET!!!
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

If Chris saved her life, I wonder if he knows infant CPR/first aid? If so, I'm impressed.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Agreed she needn't have mentioned at all and saved a lot of drama from her adolescent fans , she's been at this game a long time she knew that would be the result of such a post
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Insenstive suggestion, but is it possible that she's stretching the time of explaining what happened to try and figure out a lie to cover up the real story? Like, if something happened that was actually genuinely "her fault", like a kid dropped Addelyn, something with the sleeping, she choked on something, etc, that Jessica is now busy Googling possible things that she can say happened as opposed to sharing the real story, and convincing Chris that it's better for them to do so, in order to save face in front of her fans and to not have to admit she made a mistake/has been careless.

Obviously I hope that's not the case and I hope Addelyn recovers soon. This was just a thought I had. PS. Must be awful for Chris to have to be by his possibly-in-life-danger newborn's side in a hospital after his father passed away so recently.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I hope that she is okay too I'm not really going to speculate on what happened yet and as for Jess not giving a reason she may not know yet something could have happened and the doctors don't know the cause and she doesn't want to say what happen without giving the reason which I think is acceptable and not really view hunting as for CPS I have a lot of friends and family that are social workers if Addy was dropped or they find out that it was because of unsafe sleeping conditions the hospital would be required to report that what CPS decides to do varies they could decide to leave the report on file or they could do a home inspection to ensure that the living situation is safe but the doctors would require to report any accidents
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

If whatever happened was in some way Jess' fault or the result of something one of her kids did we will never know about it. She'll just make something up or say that doctors couldn't explain why it happened. I agree that the vague posts are so annoying - just say what happened or, better yet, forget about your social media image for one day and focus on your actual life. What kind of person even thinks about taking photos of their sick kid to help build their internet fame?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Klkbug12 wrote:Jess is an amazing mother. Most mothers who breastfeed would honestly admit to similar sleeping habits. She is tired and sick. Give the girl a break for not seeing an incident earlier in the week. Let's just pray for their family and send them good prayers. They are clearly doing their best. Anyone who argues that is clearly mistaken. Clearly, Addie is okay. She is takin care of her baby. Lets let her do that and be on her side.
Most mothers make sure precautionary measures are taken. Being tired and sick isn't an excuse to not be careful with another human being, and she's done this since Addie has been born, anyway—hell, there's been a picture of the twins when they were little in the last thread that showed that she never gave a shit about this sort of thing. Regardless of whether this is related to the incident, you're not "clearly doing your best" if you can't even put your baby to bed correctly.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Everyone on this board is goddamn obnoxious and is picking apart something as traumatic as having your baby in the hospital. Sit down, shut up, and maybe cool it on the judgment.

She's under no obligation to update anyone on anything that happened, ever. If it was a preventable accident then hopefully this will be her wake up call, but she's probably feeling very guilty. From the sound of the last post she's probably waiting to get all of her information straight to do a comprehensive update and an overview of all the major things that went down.

She's experiencing something terrible and traumatic, and I know that people here have an extra special hate boner for Jess, but calling her a disgusting attention whore while she's tending to her sick baby in the hospital is over the line.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Beccajean00200 wrote:Am I the only one that thinks it is weird to pull out your phone and snap a photo of your infant when you're clearly in an emergency situation? And then proceed to share it on social media? Are you that pathetic and desperate for attention? Your child needs you right now, ffs
I thought the exact same thing. Both of my children suffer from fits and our daughter was taken to hospital several times as a baby for breathing issues and the last thing I thought about was taking a damn picture! These vloggers stop at nothing to get attention and more views.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Everyone on this board is goddamn obnoxious and is picking apart something as traumatic as having your baby in the hospital. Sit down, shut up, and maybe cool it on the judgment.

She's under no obligation to update anyone on anything that happened, ever. If it was a preventable accident then hopefully this will be her wake up call, but she's probably feeling very guilty. From the sound of the last post she's probably waiting to get all of her information straight to do a comprehensive update and an overview of all the major things that went down.

She's experiencing something terrible and traumatic, and I know that people here have an extra special hate boner for Jess, but calling her a disgusting attention whore while she's tending to her sick baby in the hospital is over the line.
Then she shouldn't have mentioned anything at all. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

smom12 wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Everyone on this board is goddamn obnoxious and is picking apart something as traumatic as having your baby in the hospital. Sit down, shut up, and maybe cool it on the judgment.

For some religious people, knowing that other people out there are praying for the well bing of their small child would put them more at ease in a time like this. She could be grasping on to all those prayers people are sending her way in such a difficult, devastating time.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

whattheactual wrote:
smom12 wrote:

For some religious people, knowing that other people out there are praying for the well bing of their small child would put them more at ease in a time like this. She could be grasping on to all those prayers people are sending her way in such a difficult, devastating time.
Ok I can understand that. However, she isn't new to this. She knew a million people would be asking.

I really don't want to think this of her, but honestly if she is doing this for views it's disgusting.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Did anyone else notice the heart monitor? That looks so alarming.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Sassysea wrote:I hope that she is okay too I'm not really going to speculate on what happened yet and as for Jess not giving a reason she may not know yet something could have happened and the doctors don't know the cause and she doesn't want to say what happen without giving the reason which I think is acceptable and not really view hunting as for CPS I have a lot of friends and family that are social workers if Addy was dropped or they find out that it was because of unsafe sleeping conditions the hospital would be required to report that what CPS decides to do varies they could decide to leave the report on file or they could do a home inspection to ensure that the living situation is safe but the doctors would require to report any accidents
Not sure how it works over there, but in Australia, any reports on children under 12 months are automatically the highest level priority. Not saying anything happened that requires that, but even if that were the case, I honestly don't think Jess's situation would raise many flags - she's not the best parent in the world, but she's nowhere near what would require serious intervention from social services

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

whattheactual wrote:
smom12 wrote:

smom12 wrote:Ok I can understand that. However, she isn't new to this. She knew a million people would be asking.

I really don't want to think this of her, but honestly if she is doing this for views it's disgusting.

IF she is doing it for view, we can all agree that it's disguting however we will never know and as much as I dislike Jess, I prefer to consider she told everyone on social media what was going on because people sending prayers is comforting (if your are religious or not). I personally don't care if she doesn't update until everything hopefully gets better even if I want to know -and she did update by saying that they don't really know what happens, but for the moment Addie is ok.
Maybe Jess really doesn't know what happened maybe she does that's not the point for me. I agree with RootBeerFloatie, I dont want to send Jess hate for this, maybe what happens is due to the way she let Addie sleep as some were concerned about or from something else that could have been avoided (and in that case, she must feel very guilty but hopefully everything will be ok and she learn from it) OR maybe what happens couldn't have been avoid, for both situation Jess (and Chris) must feel terribly worried (if there is one thing noone doubt here is that Jess loves her children) so I am really praying Addie will be ok.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

The heart monitor looks normal for a baby, for anyone wondering.

I don't think speculating hurts anything, until Jess decides to fill everyone in. We're all hoping for the best for Addie, obviously. I just keep zooming in on the picture trying to decide if that's an IV line running over the crib rail, and if not, what could keep a baby in the hospital for days on end without needing IV meds? I don't think they'd keep her that long for a febrile seizure, they're pretty common. Poor baby.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

It is very possible that Jess doesn't know what is going on yet. When my cousins baby first went to the hospital they ran tons of tests and didn't tell my cousin anything for days. Baby got worse and ended up being on life support for a few days when they finally concluded it was sids. Chris could have noticed Addie wasn't breathing and alerted Jess. Just speculation because that's what happened to my cousin. I really hope it it just Rsv or febrile seizure, I wouldn't wish sids on anyone. Oh and the nurses will let you put blankets on the baby, she is being monitored very closely.

I'm still praying for Addie and even Chris and Jess.

HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Lol yep. That's why I hardly get on here. Most of the people are horribly uneducated about what they're speaking about, or saying ridiculous things.
When you go to the ER, doctors don't come flying in and saying exactly what is wrong. They do testing. They monitor overnight. They might not even fucking know what's wrong. Asking for prayers for you child is not wrong. Y'all can really be a bunch of ninnies. :?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

My initial thought was that she stopped breathing and Chris had to perform CPR. She doesn't owe anyone anything and I'm sure the docs are still working to find out the cause of whatever happened. Praying for little miss Addie

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Or wait.. don't they have a pool? She may have fallen in, or maybe in the bathtub?

Return to “JesssFam”