JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

And someone commented on Chris's picture of Addie (before the hospital thing) asking why Lilia and the boys aren't in his Instagram bio. Again.

Does that really fucking matter when his youngest is in the hospital? JFC. I wish people would think sometimes.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kanisha601
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kanisha601 »

Looking at the recent photo the hospital crib Addie is in has a tent over it. That tent is used for infants and kids for nebulizer treatments to help open up their airways. I was under one quite a few times as a kid due to pneumonia/bronchitis/asthma. It is possible Addie has RSV it is hell on infants older kids tolerate it without issues. She more than likely got it from someone in the household and they didn't know they had it just thought it was a cold and its reeked havoc on that poor baby. I have a friend whose daughter has it right now and it is hell for all of them watching her struggle to breathe. They have been to the doctor several times this week for O2 checkups to make sure her level doesn't drop to low. They have to give her multiple nebulizer treatments at home to keep her airways open. So it's very possible its RSV that Jess let get out of control assuming it was a cold and avoided the Dr. I hope she will get well soon though. I hope Jess doesn't try and profit from her daughters illness and hospitalization but it is Jess we are talking about.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

kanisha601 wrote:Looking at the recent photo the hospital crib Addie is in has a tent over it. That tent is used for infants and kids for nebulizer treatments to help open up their airways. I was under one quite a few times as a kid due to pneumonia/bronchitis/asthma. It is possible Addie has RSV it is hell on infants older kids tolerate it without issues. She more than likely got it from someone in the household and they didn't know they had it just thought it was a cold and its reeked havoc on that poor baby. I have a friend whose daughter has it right now and it is hell for all of them watching her struggle to breathe. They have been to the doctor several times this week for O2 checkups to make sure her level doesn't drop to low. They have to give her multiple nebulizer treatments at home to keep her airways open. So it's very possible its RSV that Jess let get out of control assuming it was a cold and avoided the Dr. I hope she will get well soon though. I hope Jess doesn't try and profit from her daughters illness and hospitalization but it is Jess we are talking about.
Actually all hospital cribs have the plastic (or some sort of enclosure) around the top. It is so if the child is left alone they can not escape the crib.

Tenting a crib for breathing treatments involves a bubble almost around the child's head and upper torso.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

If it's RSV why didn't Jess do something sooner? Why did she wait until Chris had to save her life?? Ugh I hate speculating but if it's something minor I'm going to snap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

kanisha601 wrote:Looking at the recent photo the hospital crib Addie is in has a tent over it. That tent is used for infants and kids for nebulizer treatments to help open up their airways. I was under one quite a few times as a kid due to pneumonia/bronchitis/asthma. It is possible Addie has RSV it is hell on infants older kids tolerate it without issues. She more than likely got it from someone in the household and they didn't know they had it just thought it was a cold and its reeked havoc on that poor baby. I have a friend whose daughter has it right now and it is hell for all of them watching her struggle to breathe. They have been to the doctor several times this week for O2 checkups to make sure her level doesn't drop to low. They have to give her multiple nebulizer treatments at home to keep her airways open. So it's very possible its RSV that Jess let get out of control assuming it was a cold and avoided the Dr. I hope she will get well soon though. I hope Jess doesn't try and profit from her daughters illness and hospitalization but it is Jess we are talking about.
Actually all hospital cribs have the plastic (or some sort of enclosure) around the top. It is so if the child is left alone they can not escape the crib.

Tenting a crib for breathing treatments involves a bubble almost around the child's head and upper torso.

What is around Addies crib is normal.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... aecd65.jpg[/img]

If it looked like this on a crib it is used for respiratory treatments.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 16f92e.jpg[/img]
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

I know someone that had a baby pass away in December, he had RSV and died during the night, it couldn't be determined if it was RSV or SIDS because she let her baby sleep the same way Jess lets Addie sleep. I hope Addie is okay and this is a wake up call for Jess to stop being so careless with her when she sleeps even if it's not related to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I'm not even trying to offend anyone when I say that Jess should have elaborated, she should have.
It's already scary and dramatic enough to have something happen to your baby, you don't need to withhold minor details to keep everyone on edge and up the drama.
I get it, Jess and Chris are under tremendous stress, but we aren't posting this on her social media accounts. There has been a lot of nasty shit said here, and each time someone disagrees they're told to scroll over it. So... keep scrolling if anyone thinks someones being too "insensitive".

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

We've talked about this before how incredibly lucky she is to have healthy pregnancies and children but it seems like this fifth baby is really her wake-up call she had a hard pregnancy and labor and now this and I will continue to say i hope nothing's wrong with ad but if something is wrong where she's going to need extra attention treatment doctor's appointment it's going to be a lot to handle with four other kids I think I can safely say Jess is done Having kids she is in way over her head
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

My youngest had RSV at 7 months old and it was the scariest week I've had with any of my 3 kids. I can't imagine him being even younger and having it. I hope poor Addie is ok. I will admit when I first saw the photo I immediately thought of their sleeping situation... but knowing Jess I bet that's not it, and she's just not saying it's RSV because she wants all the attention of everyone thinking it's something else. I noticed in that photo with Chris that her crib is inclined... I don't know if that's just what they always do for babies in the hospital, but it stood out to me that it probably means she's sick/congested.

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Wow this is crazy.
Im guessing that either she was dropped or almost suffocated in the bed.

Hope she gets better soon xo

HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

missy-1010 wrote:If it's RSV why didn't Jess do something sooner? Why did she wait until Chris had to save her life?? Ugh I hate speculating but if it's something minor I'm going to snap.

Jess doesn't really think people need to go to the doctor. Don't get me wrong, I like watching her videos and I like that she actually does want to be a mother and does try; however, she is one to forgo medical treatment because she thinks it's unnecessary. She kills over if she has to take a freaking Tylenol... She doesn't even have basic medical knowledge and would rather follow a midwife or doula's advice without even getting blood work done (like when she was cold and tired and anemic). She waits until the last minute to seek medical help for pretty much anything. I'm not saying whatever happened is her fault but still.... We all know this to be true.

Edit: Jess, if you read here, it's not the best thing to just "tough it out". Most of the time, if you're in pain or not feeling right, something needs to be checked out. Strange symptoms, pain, and illness are your body's way of saying that something is wrong.
Last edited by HereKittyKitty on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I wonder who has all 3 boys I assume lilia is with amber and gabe
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Sassysea wrote:I wonder who has all 3 boys I assume lilia is with amber and gabe
I assumed all of them were with Mimi.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Unrelated to Addelyn, but I had to sigh at this comment on one of Jessica's Instagram pictures of Lilia :
"GAWD!!! She is so beautiful! She needs to be an actress or some big celebrity when she grows up because the world needs to see/know her! Even though you're her momma we will ALL be proud of her!"
Yeah... Because you totally can't be famous in another way than an actress, or successful/fulfilled without being famous... Also I can't get over people commenting "she definitely takes after her mum" when Lilia literally looks nothing like Jessica, not the colouring, not the hair texture, not the facial features...
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:If it's RSV why didn't Jess do something sooner? Why did she wait until Chris had to save her life?? Ugh I hate speculating but if it's something minor I'm going to snap.

Jess doesn't really think people need to go to the doctor. Don't get me wrong, I like watching her videos and I like that she actually does want to be a mother and does try; however, she is one to forgo medical treatment because she thinks it's unnecessary. She kills over if she has to take a freaking Tylenol... She doesn't even have basic medical knowledge and would rather follow a midwife or doula's advice without even getting blood work done (like when she was cold and tired and anemic). She waits until the last minute to seek medical help for pretty much anything. I'm not saying whatever happened is her fault but still.... We all know this to be true.

I completely disagree. she seems to go to urgent care for injuries and illnesses more than the average person. I can't think of one example where she waited till the last minute to go to the hospital. When her placenta wouldn't detach she was criticized by some YouTube commenters that they went to the hospital too early. She gets the kids vaccinated so it's not like she tries to be all "crunchy" about things like that.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:

I completely disagree. she seems to go to urgent care for injuries and illnesses more than the average person. I can't think of one example where she waited till the last minute to go to the hospital. When her placenta wouldn't detach she was criticized by some YouTube commenters that they went to the hospital too early. She gets the kids vaccinated so it's not like she tries to be all "crunchy" about things like that.
I don't religiously watch Jess so I'm not 100% positive, but I'm almost sure she admitted in a semi recent video that her kids are on a delayed vaccine schedule. Anyone remember that? Or am I confusing it with someone else?

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Holy shit, I remembered her saying she delayed but didn't remember that she didn't vaccinate Landen at all until he turned 2....

It starts at 6:35.

Last edited by blahblahblahhh on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
kanisha601
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kanisha601 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:

Hmm they don't put tents around the cribs here unless its a breathing issue. I'm from Mississippi and they don't put tent up to keep them inside.
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:

I'm not really talking about the kids, I'm talking about herself. The only reason she goes to urgent care is because you can't just get appointments with a GP on a whim. I think her kids busting their heads open and smashing their fingers warrants going to urgent care. But she had so many symptoms of being anemic and also having high blood pressure while pregnant and her midwife just told her to take vitamins. And she waits til she is miserable with tonsilitis to go to the doctor.
Youtube commenters don't know what they are talking about. That's not a good situation when the placenta won't detach and you are still bleeding like crazy, and you are at home.
Last edited by HereKittyKitty on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Everyone on this board is goddamn obnoxious and is picking apart something as traumatic as having your baby in the hospital. Sit down, shut up, and maybe cool it on the judgment.

She's under no obligation to update anyone on anything that happened, ever. If it was a preventable accident then hopefully this will be her wake up call, but she's probably feeling very guilty. From the sound of the last post she's probably waiting to get all of her information straight to do a comprehensive update and an overview of all the major things that went down.

She's experiencing something terrible and traumatic, and I know that people here have an extra special hate boner for Jess, but calling her a disgusting attention whore while she's tending to her sick baby in the hospital is over the line.

Lol yep. That's why I hardly get on here. Most of the people are horribly uneducated about what they're speaking about, or saying ridiculous things.
When you go to the ER, doctors don't come flying in and saying exactly what is wrong. They do testing. They monitor overnight. They might not even fucking know what's wrong. Asking for prayers for you child is not wrong. Y'all can really be a bunch of ninnies. :?
Then what the fuck are you two doing here? NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, is forcing you to log on. Get.

Return to “JesssFam”