Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Midia »

webbygurl626 wrote:
briamoore95 wrote:From watching the vlog from today, I think it's very weird that Keren didn't go with Khoa and Landon to the hospital since she IS breastfeeding..
Does anyone know if she's pumping as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah why didn't khoa stay with Jackson, and him hearing the screaming reminded him of Jackson ugh why not teach the kid to talk instead of screaming! The sad thing is that kid was probably upset and screaming and crying but Jackson always screams like that! And holy cow that was a stressful day u have got to be kidding me, try doing that by yourself and then say it's stressful, can't wait to see her with both boys by herself she's gonna lose it!

For the boy's sake, I hope she will manage to deal with both... even if I feel like she will ask for help from friends and family because if I am not wrong, her c-section means that she can only carry Landon, so Jackson is too heavy for her right now, right?
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

wait lol, what does that have to do with anything. Circumcised babies are actually easier to clean than uncircumcised..[/quote]

I'm guessing you meant to reply to me. I'm not going to start a debate about your last sentence, but she would probably be scared to change him right after it was done because it's not healed and he's in pain. If it was done that day or the day before it's still a bloody open wound. Not exactly "easy to clean".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Idk why someone wouldn't circumcise..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

America is literally the only country where most people do it. There are plenty of people who choose not to and its fine either way. The way you said that seemed very judgemental with the "..", just understand how that comes off because its the parents choice and some even believe its the boys choice later on. Either way is ok.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

alliehaines wrote:wait lol, what does that have to do with anything. Circumcised babies are actually easier to clean than uncircumcised..
I'm guessing you meant to reply to me. I'm not going to start a debate about your last sentence, but she would probably be scared to change him right after it was done because it's not healed and he's in pain. If it was done that day or the day before it's still a bloody open wound. Not exactly "easy to clean".

America is literally the only country where most people do it. There are plenty of people who choose not to and its fine either way. The way you said that seemed very judgemental with the "..", just understand how that comes off because its the parents choice and some even believe its the boys choice later on. Either way is ok.[/quote]

Uh, how am I being judgmental when I'm the one that said it's better not to get in a debate about it. I used quotes because the person I was replying to acted like it would make no sense for Keren to be afraid of changing a newly circumcised baby's diaper, as if it instantly heals. Her exact words were the it was easier to clean. Which is why I used quotes. I was just saying at this point it would be painful for him and that would be a reason for her to not want to change him.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Keren is gonna have a hard time...she's already thinking getting the kids dressed by herself is a big deal. Why have 2 babies under 2 if you know it'll be too much?? Is she still gonna hire someone to help her?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Bellyruben...LOOOOL. Smh, she really doesnt know how to pronounce words. also why the heck are they not isolating jackson?! Why are they risking landon getting sick?! I dont see any handwashing or sanitization happening either..
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Keren is gonna have a hard time...she's already thinking getting the kids dressed by herself is a big deal. Why have 2 babies under 2 if you know it'll be too much?? Is she still gonna hire someone to help her?
It is a big accomplishment! Especially since she just had a major surgery a few days ago. Taking care of two will become easier with time.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote: pain. If it was done t
yeahh i meant to reply to blah. I mean i dont think that uncirc is harder to clean but many moms i've dealt with have said that. There is no debate to be had. it's a personal choice and really doesnt matter xD It just might be diff if hes uncirc and jackson was circ bc you have to take a few extra steps to ensure it's clean if there is that extra skin over. You know keren, she's really lazy..
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
yeahh i meant to reply to blah. I mean i dont think that uncirc is harder to clean but many moms i've dealt with have said that. There is no debate to be had. it's a personal choice and really doesnt matter xD It just might be diff if hes uncirc and jackson was circ bc you have to take a few extra steps to ensure it's clean if there is that extra skin over. You know keren, she's really lazy..
No I'm 100% sure a fresh circ wound would be harder to care for than an uncirced newborn. They are bloody and require extra steps to ensure the wound doesn't stick to the diaper and the baby usually screams when having his diaper changed.

She probably just didn't want to change the diaper though because she is still recovering from surgery and it hurts to bend over like that.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:
alliehaines wrote:wait lol, what does that have to do with anything. Circumcised babies are actually easier to clean than uncircumcised..

America is literally the only country where most people do it. There are plenty of people who choose not to and its fine either way. The way you said that seemed very judgemental with the "..", just understand how that comes off because its the parents choice and some even believe its the boys choice later on. Either way is ok.[/quote]

Uh, how am I being judgmental when I'm the one that said it's better not to get in a debate about it. I used quotes because the person I was replying to acted like it would make no sense for Keren to be afraid of changing a newly circumcised baby's diaper, as if it instantly heals. Her exact words were the it was easier to clean. Which is why I used quotes. I was just saying at this point it would be painful for him and that would be a reason for her to not want to change him.

LOL GUYS omg... ok we are all replying to people we didnt mean to reply to. Blah i said that an uncircumcised is harder to keep clean when compared to circumcised AFTER healing. I didnt even think about the fact that it would be an open wound/fresh when i read your first comment and that's what you meant when you said that it circ is harder to clean--for that i do agree yes . later on, circ is generally easier to keep clean bc it doesnt have that extra skin covering it. that being said, there isnt a HUGE diff between the two as long as the person practices good hygiene. It's really only america and jewish populations that circumcise. so it's fine either way. The person who replied with the ... replied to the person who said "idk why anyone wouldnt circumcise..." theyre the ones that used ...and made it sound judgemental.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
No I'm 100% sure a fresh circ wound would be harder to care for than an uncirced newborn. They are bloody and require extra steps to ensure the wound doesn't stick to the diaper and the baby usually screams when having his diaper changed.

She probably just didn't want to change the diaper though because she is still recovering from surgery and it hurts to bend over like that.

i gotchuu. See my other comment...that will prob clear things up. I was comparing the two after healing not now... my bad. Yes fresh circ is harder.
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

Still don't understand why people are circumcising their children in this day and age

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Casbel wrote:Still don't understand why people are circumcising their children in this day and age

Because some people believe it's cleaner and more beneficial and I'm sure most parents actually research both ways before making a decision. Regardless it's their decision whether or not people agree
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

blackroses wrote:
Casbel wrote:Still don't understand why people are circumcising their children in this day and age

Because some people believe it's cleaner and more beneficial and I'm sure most parents actually research both ways before making a decision. Regardless it's their decision whether or not people agree
Of course it's their decision either way but there aren't any proven benefits and the risks far outweigh the perceived benefits

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Casbel wrote:
blackroses wrote:

Of course it's their decision either way but there aren't any proven benefits and the risks far outweigh the perceived benefits

Actually there are ones as far as I know I'm kinda tired of this though recently iI spent over an hour discussing this with some students and my bio professor but people generally don't like to listen to it or bring up completely false facts they've read on the internet so I'm not gonna get into it because that entire conversation just exhausted me. If someone else wants to talk about it with you maybe they'll PM you and you'll discuss it there.
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

blackroses wrote:
Casbel wrote:
blackroses wrote: Because some people believe it's cleaner and more beneficial and I'm sure most parents actually research both ways before making a decision. Regardless it's their decision whether or not people agree

Actually there are ones as far as I know I'm kinda tired of this though recently iI spent over an hour discussing this with some students and my bio professor but people generally don't like to listen to it or bring up completely false facts they've read on the internet so I'm not gonna get into it because that entire conversation just exhausted me. If someone else wants to talk about it with you maybe they'll PM you and you'll discuss it there.
All I know is that I won't ever be mutilating my sons and I don't think anyone could ever convince me to [OK HAND SIGN]

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Can we not do a circumcision debate? It's been best to death everywhere. No ones opinion will change about it.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Beat to death*

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dude casbel..calm down. stop being a judgemental prick and saying people who choose circumcision are mutilating people. There are many benefits to circumcision. there is nothing wrong with it and the risks are very little. it is a common procedure in america, with most of the male population in america receiving it. to some, it is also more aesthetically pleasing, easier to clean, etc. We are not going to debate it. it is a personal choice and really doesnt matter either way... you do what you want and stop trying to shade others who dont agree with you.
Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:dude casbel..calm down. stop being a judgemental prick and saying people who choose circumcision are mutilating people. There are many benefits to circumcision. there is nothing wrong with it and the risks are very little. it is a common procedure in america, with most of the male population in america receiving it. to some, it is also more aesthetically pleasing, easier to clean, etc. We are not going to debate it. it is a personal choice and really doesnt matter either way... you do what you want and stop trying to shade others who dont agree with you.
Typical Americans getting butthurt over their outdated and disturbing practices [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

blahblahblahhh wrote:

I was replying to the other girl who said "idky someone wouldnt circumcise..", which is the last quoted one in the post. i completely agree with you on the diaper changing stuff! I was just letting that person know that her statement can be taken as judgmental.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”