JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Beccajean00200
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by Beccajean00200 »

This was so clearly from her sleeping habits. Jess is full of shit when she says there wasn't blankets around her. Even if that is true, the loose sheets on her bed are enough to suffocate an infant. I'm so frustrated because she's denying what almost killed her daughter and if she doesn't start practicing safe sleeping habits something could happen again. No one deserves to lose a child but Jess needs to grow the fuck up and realize her mistakes instead of lying to herself and the doctors. They got unbelievably lucky this time, they need to learn from it!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I wish she would use this opportunity to educate people on proper infant sleeping. But no, she wants to say it was a freak accident when everyone knows it wasn't.
Honestly fuck her. Fuck her. I am so angry about this. She almost killed her baby from her shit parenting and all she has to say about it is a bunch of LIES.
How dare she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly you need to chill. You weren't there so stop placing blame!! Saying that someone almost killed their baby is such a evil thing to say. Who knows what addie was like when she was sleeping.
So many people on here are so disgusting.

Honestly I find you disgusting for defending someone who bragged about poor sleeping habits and almost killed their kid.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

The kids could have medicaid. With the ACA, all kids qualify for state insurance regardless of their parent's income. In my state, based off your income and number of children determines how much you pay every month (I believe It's about $20-40 USD a month per child and then copays). If you are under the 140% poverty level, I believe it is completely free. Jess could have medicaid as well since she is self-employed and YouTube doesn't offer health insurance. If Chris can get health insurance through his job, he won't qualify for Medicaid, but depending on custody agreement he is reliable for 50% of T&Cs insuramce, as well.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

whattheactual wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I wish she would use this opportunity to educate people on proper infant sleeping. But no, she wants to say it was a freak accident when everyone knows it wasn't.
Honestly fuck her. Fuck her. I am so angry about this. She almost killed her baby from her shit parenting and all she has to say about it is a bunch of LIES.
How dare she?

Honestly you need to chill. You weren't there so stop placing blame!! Saying that someone almost killed their baby is such a evil thing to say. Who knows what addie was like when she was sleeping.
Are you fucking serious? Have you not seen all the pics of her sleeping face down, surrounded by blankets?? Tell me that's NOT the reason. You're an idiot.

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

whattheactual wrote:
How dare she?

Actually you have no right to tell people what to post, so knock it off. If you don't like what people post you can show yourself out.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Nothing covering her or around her? She thinks she's such a convincing liar! I bet one of the first things she said (after her obsession with making sure she can still latch) was Chris go home and move all of the blankets out of her crib and make it look like it wasn't an accident caused by me!
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

This is what happens when you lay a newborn baby on her stomach with fucking blankets. She got really this time and should use it as an opportunity to learn about safe sleeping and educate people. How many times were we called haters for stating that she should sleep on her back? Makes me so mad that a child almost lost her life because her mum didnt take precautions. I hope she learns from this and Addie recovers fully.

Also, cant update on instagram but can upload a video? Money grab..
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I have a five week old son and cannot even imagine doing what Jess does with addie, by all means co sleep but do it as safe as possible, give the child a blanket but don't leave it loose or use a baby sleeping bag, I don't know how she can say it was a freak accident when everyone can see how she has let that child sleep, learn for your mistakes and don't do it again!

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
How dare she?

Honestly I find you disgusting for defending someone who bragged about poor sleeping habits and almost killed their kid.
WHERE YOU IN THERE WHEN ADDIE WAS SLEEPING??? NOO!!!
Maybe there were balnkets and she was on jess's bed, but maybe she was in her crib with no blankets!!!!
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

That video made my gut wrench. That is really horrible and I'm glad they found her in time.

However... I think Jess needs to learn this (the hard way) you cannot just let infants that young sleep face down in a crib with sheets, a non-breathable mattress, or blankets... You just can't. :|
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Poor baby, I really hope this wasn't caused by Jess' carelessness regarding her sleeping arrangement.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jess IS to blame. The proof is everywhere!
I feel bad for them, but this is 100% her fault, we know it and she knows it.
I am so glad she's okay and alive, and I hope nothing like this ever happens again. It's a horrible situation, but you cannot say no one is to blame when we all know who's fault it is. She DID almost kill her child, case closed.

tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

Freak accident my ass, this was something that was going to happen sooner or later, we've all seen the piles of blankets covering that child and her poor little face squished down onto the mattress.

I'm so relieved Addie is okay, Jess's description sounded absolutely horrendous, but hopefully this is just what Jess needed to now keep a closer eye on Addie and get her sleeping safely.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Honestly you need to chill. You weren't there so stop placing blame!! Saying that someone almost killed their baby is such a evil thing to say. Who knows what addie was like when she was sleeping.

Maybe there were balnkets and she was on jess's bed, but maybe she was in her crib with no blankets!!!!
No, but based on every single photo we've seen of her sleeping on her stomach with blankets, it's safe to assume that's how she was sleeping! She literally always sleeps like that and you're telling me the one time Addie stops breathing is when there was nothing on her? Please!

Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Wow... hope this is a wake up call! Of course she's gonna claim it was a freak accident tbh I wouldn't wanna admit I almost killed my baby either but I hope offline she's feeling the guilt and starts taking this seriously.

Think we'll be seeing anymore face down/covered by blankets sleeping pictures?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Sorry but i will never place blame on someone with no solid proof. Just because she did something once or twice doesn't mean she did it again.
It's disgusting to say someone caused death on their child. Sorry, but i will never be as gross as some of the people on here and i don't care what anyone says.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Honestly you need to chill. You weren't there so stop placing blame!! Saying that someone almost killed their baby is such a evil thing to say. Who knows what addie was like when she was sleeping.

She sleeps like this ON THE REGULAR, JESS ADMITTED IT HERSELF.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 08446e.jpg[/img]

So even if she DIDNT have blankets, look at her fucking face and tell me her breathing isn't obstructed.

Now GTFO.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
So many people on here are so disgusting.[/quote]

Honestly I find you disgusting for defending someone who bragged about poor sleeping habits and almost killed their kid.[/quote]
Maybe there were balnkets and she was on jess's bed, but maybe she was in her crib with no blankets!!!![/quote]

So the one time that jess puts her down to rest safely, she stops breathing? There are so many pictures of her face down in blankets, but you think that one time she didnt do that and this happened? seriously?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Telling someone else to chill yet you're writing in capitals with a million exclamation pts, lol

If you want to stay in denial you should probably be showing your support on her Instagram with all her other clueless followers. She has posted a picture almost every morning and night of addelyn sleeping facedown surrounded by blankets so stop with the denial. It only spreads ignorance
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I guess the blankets just grew legs and got into the crib themselves then? We know what caused this, we've seen the photos time and time again. Jess said she was in her crib, and we all know exactly what that looks like.
I'm not trying to be a bitch, it's just infuriating that she has the audacity to lie and say there was NOTHING in the crib

Return to “JesssFam”