JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Everyone here has been commenting on Addie's sleeping situation basically since the day and hour that kid slipped out of Jess and been slated for it, and suddenly the poor kid had breathing issues and almost dies but of course that's nothing to do with all the useless shit you keep on her crib, is it Jessica? There's so much proof of Addie's airways being obstructed (even in pictures where there ARE no blankets, she's still face down with her nose all squashed). No one deserves to lose a baby, Jess included, but she needs to wisen the fuck up and sort out Addie's sleeping before something worse happens. I can only hope Addie continues to recover well & that this was a severe enough experience for Jess to realise she needs to cut the crap and start co sleeping and crib sleeping properly and safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applefingers91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by applefingers91 »

notapnutmommy wrote:Parents put kids in blankets and sleeping on their tummies for years before the newest thing of not putting them on their backs. Plenty of babies lived through it and had no breathing trouble and didn't wind up in the hospital. So to say it's because she sleeps on her stomach is the reason she is in the hospital is a little dramatic.
Babies sleep on their backs and still die or aids or stop breathing randomly or can have seizures.
The kids that didn't survive sleeping on their stomach are not here to tell their story.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I'm glad addie is okay ! I can't imagine how scared Jessica and Chris must've been.
I think she is to blame for putting her child at risk. Obviously she didn't actively try to cause her child to almost die of SIDS but she didn't prevent it either, in fact she made it extremely easy to happen.
If that happened to one of my babies the last thing on my mind would be "can my baby still breastfeed?!" I would be more concerned about brain damage since who knows for how long addie wasn't breathing. She's so fucking stupid.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

notapnutmommy wrote:Parents put kids in blankets and sleeping on their tummies for years before the newest thing of not putting them on their backs. Plenty of babies lived through it and had no breathing trouble and didn't wind up in the hospital. So to say it's because she sleeps on her stomach is the reason she is in the hospital is a little dramatic.
Babies sleep on their backs and still die or aids or stop breathing randomly or can have seizures.

My god STOP SPREADING IGNORANCE!!!!

Plenty of kids lived through not having car seats, now that we know better should we do the same thing since "most kids" lived?! I fucking hate that argument
ggg_333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ggg_333 »

Actually wasn't it yesterday morning on Snapchat when she posted a photo of kaden and addie that said "morning sissy" or something? And she was facedown in jess' bed. Did jess actually say in the video that she was in the crib? Because if she was found right after breakfast... I wish I would have screenshotted it.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

pianogossiper wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:I'm being roasted alive on that video, lol.

I wondered if that was you! I went through about 5 minutes ago and liked all your comments.

I didn't mean anything by the comment really, people are acting as if I wished adderall would've died. Which is crazy, just thought I'd get my point across and I think I did.

Btw we got a shoutout! Image not by Jessica of course, but a minion who is very familiar with this forum told people we seethe for drama and to ignore us

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I'm again confused. I remeber she said when she coslept with Addy, Addy always tended to turn on her belly by herself and Jess couldn't sleep, because she was busy all night turning her on her back ("hey, you're not supposed to do that"). It sounded like she had an idea, that sleeping on the the belly might do more harm than good. Those photos of her sleeping on her tummy were all at times where Jess could watch her and listen to her breathing, but when both slept it sounded like she was worried that Addy kept turning around.

When I was a baby, I was hooked up to a monitor at home for the first three months, that went off, should I stop breathing. When it went off, somebody had to shake me a little harder and all of a sudden I would take a deep breath and I was alright. I asked my Mom if they ever found the reason why I stopped breathing in the first place, but apart from the being premature, there was no direct cause, I just exhaled and than stopped. I know personal stories are not why we're here, but in this case I'm my own best example to take experience from.

I'm more worried about the whole bow-thing. Those things were cutting into her head for the longest time now, we've seen it in the videos, red marks and everything, I don't think that much pressure on the head is good for a child. She should have taken those bows off of her the minute they became too small for her.
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

.... Yes, but the risk of SIDS goes down when they sleep on their backs, NOT on their stomachs or sides. What's so hard to comprehend? It's not safe to let your kid go face down in a blanket. Just because kids used to "survive" doesn't mean you should keep letting them do that. Kids have survived in the past living off cow's milk and playing with lead paint toys. But we don't anymore, do we? Because we know better. Jesus H. Christ.... :?
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

There’s no doubt that the Back to Sleep campaign launched in 1994 to get parents to stop putting babies to sleep on their tummies has been a success. In the 1970s and 1980s, the rate of infant deaths per 1,000 live births was 1.5; it’s now 0.5.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ggg_333 wrote:Actually wasn't it yesterday morning on Snapchat when she posted a photo of kaden and addie that said "morning sissy" or something? And she was facedown in jess' bed. Did jess actually say in the video that she was in the crib? Because if she was found right after breakfast... I wish I would have screenshotted it.

Yup! yesterday morning

I didn't think she said the crib either
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:I'm being roasted alive on that video, lol.

I wondered if that was you! I went through about 5 minutes ago and liked all your comments.

I didn't mean anything by the comment really, people are acting as if I wished adderall would've died. Which is crazy, just thought I'd get my point across and I think I did.

Btw we got a shoutout! Image not by Jessica of course, but a minion who is very familiar with this forum told people we seethe for drama and to ignore us

The comment wasn't even malicious though, just what literally everyone has been saying and thinking since we first saw a picture of Addie face down, surrounded by blankets.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Wow people are sure going off on her everywhere. This is the most "exciting" thing that's happened with Jess in a long time. We should all send Jess a sleep sack for Addie.
I truly do hope she recovers well, I hope there is no lasting damage.
Now don't attack me when I say this, but I do HOPE it was Jessica's fault. I hope it was because of the blankets. I hope Addie doesn't have any preexisting conditions and I hope she is healthy.

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

ggg_333 wrote:Actually wasn't it yesterday morning on Snapchat when she posted a photo of kaden and addie that said "morning sissy" or something? And she was facedown in jess' bed. Did jess actually say in the video that she was in the crib? Because if she was found right after breakfast... I wish I would have screenshotted it.

Yes! I'm sure someone posted it on here

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Yeh but when you know better you do better, people smoked years ago it doesn't make it healthy,

Countless studies worldwide have proven overheating and frontal sleeping greatly increases the risk of sids fact

And why did she specifically mention blankets?
Two and two do not make five it doesn't add up
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Before the newest thing. Sweetheart it's been studied and researched and it's FACT that sleeping on stomach and surrounded by soft things increases the risk of SIDS

I am just in absolute shock at the amp not of ignorance on this subject in this thread. She puts her baby to sleep on her stomach, on soft bedding, surrounded by blankets. Then she has this breathing episode. You tell me it's not related?

Here's some science for you: Babies lack the "trigger" in their brains to make them move their head when they are not able to breathe. Adults' brains, when this happens basically go "move dummy, you're suffocating!" But babies Brian's haven't developed yet to signal them that they are in trouble. Hence, pediatricians and scientists saying put them on their back to sleep. YOU HAVE TO SIGN A FORM TO THIS EFFECT WHEN YOU HAVE A BABY IN THE HOSPITAL. THEY SHOW YOU VIDEOS BEFORE YOU ARE DISCHARGED.

So please, don't insult my intelligence by defending her. I made sure my son slept on his back and he needed a helmet to correct his flathead. It was a small price to pay for his safety.

I'm done.

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 73629b.jpg[/img]

There I changed it. Hope the minions are happy

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
Before the newest thing. Sweetheart it's been studied and researched and it's FACT that sleeping on stomach and surrounded by soft things increases the risk of SIDS

I am just in absolute shock at the amp not of ignorance on this subject in this thread. She puts her baby to sleep on her stomach, on soft bedding, surrounded by blankets. Then she has this breathing episode. You tell me it's not related?

Here's some science for you: Babies lack the "trigger" in their brains to make them move their head when they are not able to breathe. Adults' brains, when this happens basically go "move dummy, you're suffocating!" But babies Brian's haven't developed yet to signal them that they are in trouble. Hence, pediatricians and scientists saying put them on their back to sleep. YOU HAVE TO SIGN A FORM TO THIS EFFECT WHEN YOU HAVE A BABY IN THE HOSPITAL. THEY SHOW YOU VIDEOS BEFORE YOU ARE DISCHARGED.

So please, don't insult my intelligence by defending her. I made sure my son slept on his back and he needed a helmet to correct his flathead. It was a small price to pay for his safety.

I'm done.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Couldn't have said it better spot on
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

She seriously put up a video instead of a quick text update... strange. I'm not blaming her for what happened BUT I don't think we're getting the whole story. When Jess says "there was nothing around her" I'm pretty sure she means "the 5 blankets she was wrapped in weren't covering her mouth." When she sent that snap of Landen saying good morning, Addie was face down in the big bed. That would have been just a couple hours or less before the incident. And we're supposed to believe she moved Addie to her crib, on her back, with no blankets in that time? Something is off. I just wish she'd own up to unsafe sleep practices in the name of awareness. She has a huge impressionable audience who would be vigilant about Back to Sleep if she started promoting it. But no, it's a "freak accident, maybe seizure." So frustrating.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 73629b.jpg[/img]

There I changed it. Hope the minions are happy

Lmao you should have left it! It looks like there are quite a few people that agree with you.

Return to “JesssFam”