JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by luci417 »

I haven't read back through all the pages and as a mom myself a part of me feels HORRIBLE for saying this (because her child nearly died) and i obviously don't know if it really was sids BUT... my mom brain was sort of waiting for something like this to happen with Addie because the way they cosleep is terrible and SO unsafe.I don't know if it's complacency because she's so tired or distracted but the way jess was letting addie sleep in their bed with the duvet, in a carseat with a huge blanket on top of her, swaddling completely incorrectly so that the blanket could unravel, having the baby on her chest while sleeping, etc. - those are all things that can potentially kill babies. I don't believe for one second that the time Addie almost died was the one time she happened to be sleeping in a completely safe environment. And while that might not be the cause it could have contributed to addie not breathing.

I'm not saying this was completely their fault because that is NOT a fair accusation to make without having all of the facts. But we have seen jess doing this wrong before and I hope this is a lesson to her and chris because as parents of 5 and 3 respectively they really really REALLY should know better. Even if there is another cause, this should be a wake up call for them and I hope they will be less negligent about safety in the future.
Last edited by luci417 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I don't usually comment because I'm usually way behind (I'm in Aus)and you all say what I'm thinking anyway! But she is just a complete moron! She could have easily covered her mistakes but also shown she had learnt a lesson by saying something along the lines of "although the Drs don't think this was caused by Addie sleeping on her stomach, we are not taking any chances in the future and will be adopting safer sleeping conditions"..
I think she annoys me so much because she reminds me of my mum who thinks just because she had 4 kids that she knows best. I don't usually let her babysit but when my youngest was about addies age my son had to have an MRI scan and I had no other choice but to leave her in her care. I had told her many times before how to put her to sleep safely but when I arrived to pick her up she was in my mums spare room with the door closed. Swaddled so tight her arms were pinned to her side, face down in a cot full of blankets and stuffed animals so she 'wouldn't get lonely'. I was fuming inside but I didn't want to act like an ungrateful bitch after she had just babysat so I calmly explained how dangerous that was and my mum just eye rolled and replied "oh that's what they do these days" in a sarcastic tone.. She thinks she always right and I'm just a crazy helicopter parent!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think it's funny how since she has been in the hospital she has been on her back for the most part.

What does that tell you Jess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Remember when Jess first brought up Chris getting the snip while she was pregnant. That the doctor advised them to wait "in case something happens." This will sound terrible and I feel dirty saying it but... good thing he didn't get that snip yet. Maybe Jess heard that and started getting over confident that if something did happen, they could just make another.

And this all sounds absolutely terrible and I really don't believe it's true but it's a thought I had from the start of this fiasco.

On a separate note, do they not have a monitor for Addie? I had breathing issues as a child and my mom always tells me she could hear the tiniest hitch in my breathing even from the deepest sleep.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Did she really insinuate that Addie rolls on her own? Bull fucking shit Jess. Most babies don't roll from back to front until They are 4-6 months. 4 months is considered pretty early but Addie is only 2 months. You were the the one putting her to sleep on her belly this whole time, all the while ignoring and deleting everyone's concerns about it, you smug liar.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

kittypurry wrote:I can't remember if this was something Jess said or something someone here said, but I thought I remembered her saying in a video something along the lines of "after having five kids you realize they don't break so easily". Does anyone else remember this?

Yeah, she definitely said that. And in some ways tbh it IS true. Like with the first baby you're convinced every little thing is going to break them and that if you don't follow every single piece of trendy advice then you're child will be screwed up. And then you learn to relax a little and find what works best for your child.

.... But that doesn't mean you can disregard the basics of safety and put your child directly into harm's way.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

BTW Jess just posted two videos of Addie on Snapchat. It's just of Jess baby talking off-camera and Addie giggling and wiggling around. Addie is still in the hospital and wearing the monitors, but she looks to have good energy!
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... ca31aa.jpg[/img]

Seriously can't help but laugh on how blind these people are. I'm the disgusting one?

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I can't believe her minions are still most concerned with protecting jess' feelings. How infuriating. Who cares if it makes her feel guilty. Let her. Tons of people warned her about her dangerous sleeping arrangements for addie. Unfortunately, it's a lesson she had to learn the hard way. Hundreds of thousands of people watch her videos. Who knows how many impressionable young moms would copy the careless mistakes she makes.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Jess delaying her kids vaccines is just as bad as not getting them.. there's no reason to delay them
That's just... not true.
It is in no way shape or form "just as bad as not getting them".
I should've clarified that if you wait as long as Jess then delaying vaccines is just as dangerous as not getting them ...she waited 2 years!
Ok, yes! I saw that comment that someone posted about Landen. Did not know that and I agree! No idea why the heck she would wait that long?! Laziness I guess.
My doctor does "delayed vaccinations" but he just doesnt give a baby more than 2 vaccinations at a time.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Beccajean00200 wrote:How is infant CPR not a requirement for parents? During pregnancy Jess always bragged about her breastfeeding and Bradley classes, but never considered CPR or first Aid. I'm a nanny, almost always to young children and babies, and for every job it's a MUST and I think it should be for parents too. With SIDS being such a problem, it should be more common
\
If they made any sort of requirements for parents about 50% of parents would probably not be parents/have children. If only we could make it and many other things a requirement....
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Ok so I just watched the video and I think I'm in the loop, idk. First of all, I won't deny that I reared up a bit during the video. That is scary and so sad and no parent should have to go through that but then I thought holy fucking shit jessica you are so dumb!! This is EXACTLY why people say DO NOT put your infant child to sleep on their stomach!! I mean it could have been something else but I bet that's the reason. She thinks she knows everything and doesn't need to listen to people who are clearly smarter than her. I hope to God this is her last child and it she survives Jessica's parenting.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Jesus, Addie has a close call and she still pretends she did nothing wrong, like always.

I know back is safer then belly and I don't even have kids- it just seems like common sense. I know times have changed a lot ( my mum use to roll a clean burp cloth and wedge it so we were sort of on our side but still mostly on our backs) but Jess is just reckless for thinking she's invincible when her pregnancy and birth with Addelyn had so many problems.

Freak accidents can happen, I know of a girl who's 2 month old did die from asphyxiation/SIDS 2 from somehow pushing herself face first into a cot insert while on her back. But that was a one in a million chance.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lovesthree wrote:I don't usually comment because I'm usually way behind (I'm in Aus)and you all say what I'm thinking anyway! But she is just a complete moron! She could have easily covered her mistakes but also shown she had learnt a lesson by saying something along the lines of "although the Drs don't think this was caused by Addie sleeping on her stomach, we are not taking any chances in the future and will be adopting safer sleeping conditions"..
I think she annoys me so much because she reminds me of my mum who thinks just because she had 4 kids that she knows best. I don't usually let her babysit but when my youngest was about addies age my son had to have an MRI scan and I had no other choice but to leave her in her care. I had told her many times before how to put her to sleep safely but when I arrived to pick her up she was in my mums spare room with the door closed. Swaddled so tight her arms were pinned to her side, face down in a cot full of blankets and stuffed animals so she 'wouldn't get lonely'. I was fuming inside but I didn't want to act like an ungrateful bitch after she had just babysat so I calmly explained how dangerous that was and my mum just eye rolled and replied "oh that's what they do these days" in a sarcastic tone.. She thinks she always right and I'm just a crazy helicopter parent!
Oh my gosh I would have lost my shit!

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:Did she really insinuate that Addie rolls on her own? Bull fucking shit Jess. Most babies don't roll from back to front until They are 4-6 months. 4 months is considered pretty early but Addie is only 2 months. You were the the one putting her to sleep on her belly this whole time, all the while ignoring and deleting everyone's concerns about it, you smug liar.
She was saying addie rolled over on her own at like two weeks and I just thought yeah bull shit.

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

babyfox wrote:Her minions are idiotic. It honestly enrages me. A ton of them are saying it was caused by vaccines or a reaction to Jess's tonsillitis medication. But if anyone suggests it could have been caused by Jess putting Addie facedown in her bed surrounded by blankets and pillows, they're a hater who should kill themselves (literally saw people saying this in the comments). I fucking can't.
I made the mistake of getting involved in the comments (which I never do, I should know better), and there's a few that are replying to every other comment that it's a vaccine reaction, and the doctors won't say that because then people will know vaccines are the cause of SIDS.
1. How stupid can you be?
2. I don't think she's even had her vaccinated yet?

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

I literally never say this, but Jess looked so young in that update. I 100% believe she is at least partially at fault here, but in the update she looked so overwhelmed and tbh, she looked guilty. She won't admit she knows she screwed up, but it's clear from her deleting those photos that she knows she put Addie in danger.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Seriously can't help but laugh on how blind these people are. I'm the disgusting one?

Yeah you are. How dare you state facts!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ArielLipstick wrote:I literally never say this, but Jess looked so young in that update. I 100% believe she is at least partially at fault here, but in the update she looked so overwhelmed and tbh, she looked guilty. She won't admit she knows she screwed up, but it's clear from her deleting those photos that she knows she put Addie in danger.
The pictures were screenshot so too late Jesssssssss!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Addie may end up on her belly magically through the night...

AKA: Jess is too drink to remember putting her down on her stomach.

Return to “JesssFam”