JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by kkkk »

It's interesting to me that Jess has explained how this was a "freak accident", "she might've had a seizure", "there's nothing we could've done" etc. excuses. I can't imagine how f**king scary that was but I can't imagine Addie was found sleeping safely on her back with nothing near her. I highly doubt that unfortunately. I really hope Jess has learned from this. SO many other YT moms are just as careless and it's absolutely terrifying to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Does anyone remember when babies had those little foam bumpers to basically keep them on their side/back while they slept? Last time I can remember seeing one was my niece (she's 22 now) or maybe her brother (he's 17.) Are they just not used? Is there a reason?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Look what just popped up on my Facebook feed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

ArielLipstick wrote:I literally never say this, but Jess looked so young in that update. I 100% believe she is at least partially at fault here, but in the update she looked so overwhelmed and tbh, she looked guilty. She won't admit she knows she screwed up, but it's clear from her deleting those photos that she knows she put Addie in danger.

The way she wouldn't look at the camera very long, you could see the guilt all over her face.
Good. Maybe she will change her ways

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

angelfire89 wrote:Does anyone remember when babies had those little foam bumpers to basically keep them on their side/back while they slept? Last time I can remember seeing one was my niece (she's 22 now) or maybe her brother (he's 17.) Are they just not used? Is there a reason?
I brought that up before that's how my mum did it with a rolled up burp cloths for me (95' baby) and my sister (98' baby) because that was the recommended- my brother (01' baby) she was told not to do it anymore because it was recommended they sleep flat on their backs. She still did it for his naps though.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Let's go back and watch the videos where she said addie rolls to her side and stomach at 2 days old and let's go back the update where she says she puts addie to sleep on her stomach because she loves it and sleeps all night..

I'm sorry but I know sids isn't preventable but you can take plenty of precaution!! Which she clearly wasn't.

She wasn't even crying while telling the story? I would've been bawling or maybe she's still in shock?

sarafina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sarafina »

Not sure if you guys saw this yet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

sarafina wrote:Not sure if you guys saw this yet
She's only 2 and a half months so she's not that delayed on vaccines I'm sure she got them when she went to the hospital it sounds like?

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Amelia322 wrote:
sarafina wrote:Not sure if you guys saw this yet
She's only 2 and a half months so she's not that delayed on vaccines I'm sure she got them when she went to the hospital it sounds like?

They're not going to give a baby who nearly just died vaccines when they come in. My son had a cough and a low grade fever at his 6 month appointment and they wouldn't even do them then, they had me come back 2 weeks later.

And Landen didn't have a single vaccine until he was 2 years old. So once this is all over I don't think there is much hope that Addie won't be delayed.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh I HATE HATE HATE the fact that she thinks she knows it all and is the best mother and knows more than people who have gone to college for DECADES.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I even said in the last thread that something like this would happen if Jess kept putting her to sleep like that. It could have been sooo easily prevented if Jess stopped treating Addie like she's sooo advanced. I'm glad Addie is alive and they found her in the nick of time, but Jess should have known better and I hope Addie won't have any permanent brain damage from however long her brain was deprived from oxygen. I really hope this is a wake up call to her.

On the topic, this showed up in my Twitter feed the other day and I immediately thought of Jess.

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

What a dumbass. What freak accident are you talking about actually? There was no accident involved. Or are you saying that you accidentally caused this? You accidentally caused Addy to almost pass away in her sleep cuz you accidentally put blankets all over the bed and let her sleep on her belly. My hate for her has grown even more know. I don't believe her at all when she says there was nothing around her. I hope she feels like shit
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I can't get over the fact that she claims Addie rolls over on her own but then leaves her unsupervised to sleep on her bed. Especially with so many kids running around. Didn't she say Kaden witnessed it?! What if he had jumped on her?
I'm not trying to shame because I co-sleep, as well. However, I stop as soon as my children start being mobile and I don't let them sleep on their stomach.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

dancingfireflame wrote:I can't get over the fact that she claims Addie rolls over on her own but then leaves her unsupervised to sleep on her bed. Especially with so many kids running around. Didn't she say Kaden witnessed it?! What if he had jumped on her?
I'm not trying to shame because I co-sleep, as well. However, I stop as soon as my children start being mobile and I don't let them sleep on their stomach.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Kaden apparently saw it all. He's probably so traumatized. Jess is an idiot. I've lost all respect for her. She clearly bit off more than she can chew

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Wait I'm confused .. how do you guys know the way addie was sleeping if Jess didn't explain that in the video ???

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

amandahhh43 wrote:Wait I'm confused .. how do you guys know the way addie was sleeping if Jess didn't explain that in the video ???

How is this even a question?
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

& how do you know kaden saw the whole thing ? She didn't mention that in the viceo

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

SIDS has not been linked to vaccine reaction, it's actually been shown to reduce the risk of SIDS by half.

From the AAP journal "Pediatrics", published in October 2016:

"Infants should be immunized in accordance with AAP and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations.

The incidence of SIDS peaks at a time when infants are receiving numerous immunizations. Case reports of a cluster of deaths shortly after immunization with diphtheria-tetanus toxoids-pertussis vaccine in the late 1970s created concern of a possible causal relationship between vaccinations and SIDS. Case-control studies were performed to evaluate this temporal association. Four of the 6 studies showed no relationship between diphtheria-tetanus toxoids-pertussis vaccination and subsequent SIDS; the other 2 suggested a temporal relationship, but only in specific subgroup analysis. In 2003, the Institute of Medicine reviewed available data and concluded the following: “The evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between exposure to multiple vaccinations and SIDS.” Several analyses of the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System database have shown no relationship between vaccines and SIDS. In addition, several large-population case-control trials consistently have found vaccines to be protective against SIDS; however, confounding factors (social, maternal, birth, and infant medical history) may account for this protective effect. It also has been theorized that the decreased SIDS rate immediately after vaccination was attributable to infants being healthier at the time of immunization, or “the healthy vaccinee effect.” Recent illness would both place infants at higher risk of SIDS and make them more likely to have immunizations deferred.

Recent studies have attempted to control for confounding by social, maternal, birth, and infant medical history. A meta-analysis of 4 studies found a multivariate summary OR for immunizations and SIDS to be 0.54 (95% CI: 0.39–0.76), indicating that the risk of SIDS is halved by immunization. The evidence continues to show no causal relationship between immunizations and SIDS and suggests that vaccination may have a protective effect against SIDS."

Full article, if anyone wants to read up on the current recommendations and evidence to support them: http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/c ... _TrendMD_0

MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

amandahhh43 wrote:Wait I'm confused .. how do you guys know the way addie was sleeping if Jess didn't explain that in the video ???

She's posted tons of stuff online talking about and showing how Addie sleeps on her stomach.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Didn't she say they were in the kitchen doing breakfast and she told Chris to go check on her? That implies sleeping, but say she did leave her awake baby in the bed that's just as careless.

Return to “JesssFam”