JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by missy-1010 »

jlk14 wrote:I'm a little behind but when was she partying and drinking?

Sent from my Z820 using Tapatalk

Do you have her on snap chat? It happens almost every day. At least 3-5 nights a week, that we see. And if it's not on her snap, it's on her friend Janells. It's talked about a LOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

A lot of nights she would snap her and Janell drinking like every night for a week. They also went to a club for a birthday. I get celebrating and moms totally deserve a night off but theres too much "off night" and clearly not enough parenting nights.
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

gr4ceful wrote:

A lot of nights she would snap her and Janell drinking like every night for a week. They also went to a club for a birthday. I get celebrating and moms totally deserve a night off but theres too much "off night" and clearly not enough parenting nights.
Wow. Then she needs to be careful breastfeeding

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I just watched her update video and I'm so fucking confused. Why is she laughing as she's talking about how her infant almost died?!?!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I just watched her update video and I'm so fucking confused. Why is she laughing as she's talking about how her infant almost died?!?!

Yaaas! I meant to mention this, and I'm shocked no one else has so far. She had to stop to laugh right before talking about Chris giving her CPR, and was weirdly smiling the whole time. If it was a normal person I would write it off as nervousness in front of a camera, but this is what she does for a living and I have never seen her act like that before. It disturbed me.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

storeynyx wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:^^ I agree, babydustfairy. A seizure itself wont cause you to stop breathing but if something is obstructing your airway (like if something was in your mouth when you being seizing or if you are on your stomach/wrapped in blankets) or a pre existing condition then it makes sense you would be blue/not breathing.
Jess never called it "pre-sids" she called it aborted SIDS, which is absolutely a thing. She was dying and Chris found her/saved her. It probably isnt a medical term but I can definitely see the doctors using that term to try and explain it to parents.
I mean, Im no doctor but that is just my opinion.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but isn't SIDS a diagnosis of exclusion? Basically meaning they don't know why the baby died? So how does that work if they don't know what happened yet and are still running tests?

Right... so if the doctors told Jess it was "aborted SIDS" they mean there may not have been any reason for this to happen (aka SIDS).. so if Chris hadnt gotten there exactly when he did and done exactly what he did (CPR) she would have died. This is all speculation becuase we dont actually know if the docs used aborted SIDS term or not... w dont know why it happened yet... All I was saying if I could see a doctor using that term to explain to freaked out parents. Does that make sense?
Basically, parents blame themselves so doctors tell them "It wasnt your fault, you did everything right..." (which I know in this case might not be the truth)
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:I just watched her update video and I'm so fucking confused. Why is she laughing as she's talking about how her infant almost died?!?!

Yaaas! I meant to mention this, and I'm shocked no one else has so far. She had to stop to laugh right before talking about Chris giving her CPR, and was weirdly smiling the whole time. If it was a normal person I would write it off as nervousness in front of a camera, but this is what she does for a living and I have never seen her act like that before. It disturbed me.

That's what happens when you face reality with a positive attitude all the time.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I laugh when I am uncomfortable/upset. It is just a coping mechanism, not to be taken as if she is literally laughing about it.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

I kind of took it as she was trying not to cry so she did the opposite. I do the same thing sometimes.

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

There are a few things bothering me about this whole situation. 1) We all know Jess practices unsafe sleep. She lays her on her stomach, in her bed, even in the crib she has a ton of fluff around her so I am not buying the whole " there was nothing around her that could have caused her to stop breathing". For all we know she could have almost suffocated. 2) If your child almost died why would you be so eager to post on youtube and tons of pictures on social media. I would understand one post, please pray for my child.... or something but not to this extent. 3) Why is your whole thought "I need to see if she can still breastfeed and can latch on???" WTF if you are engorged pump! Why would that be your first concern? Wouldn't your concern be what is wrong with my child and are they going to be ok? Feed them later when they are hungry and things are settled down! Jeeze this girl makes me honestly pissed off!
Last edited by nugget12 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

nicoleojo wrote:

I kind of took it as she was trying not to cry so she did the opposite. I do the same thing sometimes.

Weird how she can cry throughout the video talking about how Drake cheated on her, but laughs throughout a video talking about her daughter nearly dying. Image

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Yeh me too it happens at the worst times, like in the funeral limo at my dads funeral procession smh
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

not to be a douche but im not buying the whole chris "saved her life" very rarely do people survive cpr if theyre actually out and they dont just come back to life, 2nd I actually just thought it was a febrile seizure which is what happens when babies spike a very high temp and they can go unresponsive from it, and jess was very sick and still very close to Addie so she could have gotten her sick, or like others have said it could have been suffocation by obstructing her airway either by her stuffed nose and lying face down or just lying face down in general. Maybe when they went to check in on her, her getting off her stomach was enough to stop whatever was obstructing her. Either way dangerous sleeping habits, I was always told not to even co-sleep ever but "crunchy" ppl seem to think its a good idea, I dont get why, just dont do it, if theres any chance of harm I dont get why ppl would still do it. Also I thought everyone knew to never lay an infant on their stomach, thought that was common sense.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

When Jessica was laughing her eyes were red and watery. Lots of people laugh out of nervousness. Not from being in front of the camera, but talking about something traumatic. Drake leaving her made her sad, and she cried on camera. But that is not the same as something traumatic like a death or near death incident.

Jessica may be irresponsible and at fault for the situation, but I don't get what people are trying to say about the laughing. Do you guys actually think she finds her daughter almost dying funny? Because that is just ridiculous.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:^^ I agree, babydustfairy. A seizure itself wont cause you to stop breathing but if something is obstructing your airway (like if something was in your mouth when you being seizing or if you are on your stomach/wrapped in blankets) or a pre existing condition then it makes sense you would be blue/not breathing.
Jess never called it "pre-sids" she called it aborted SIDS, which is absolutely a thing. She was dying and Chris found her/saved her. It probably isnt a medical term but I can definitely see the doctors using that term to try and explain it to parents.
I mean, Im no doctor but that is just my opinion.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but isn't SIDS a diagnosis of exclusion? Basically meaning they don't know why the baby died? So how does that work if they don't know what happened yet and are still running tests?

Right... so if the doctors told Jess it was "aborted SIDS" they mean there may not have been any reason for this to happen (aka SIDS).. so if Chris hadnt gotten there exactly when he did and done exactly what he did (CPR) she would have died. This is all speculation becuase we dont actually know if the docs used aborted SIDS term or not... w dont know why it happened yet... All I was saying if I could see a doctor using that term to explain to freaked out parents. Does that make sense?
Basically, parents blame themselves so doctors tell them "It wasnt your fault, you did everything right..." (which I know in this case might not be the truth)
Yeah, I guess that makes sense, a doctor could oversimplify when explaining and so that Chris/Jess didn't totally fall apart. It kinda makes me mad though because it's more than likely inaccurate - if what Jess described is true, and knowing what we already know, Addie likely did suffocate Image

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I laugh in awkward situations too but if my child was almost died I wouldn't even be able to function. I understand everyone handles things differently. I just don't know why you are even making a video trying to profit off of this tragedy.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I laugh in awkward situations too but if my child was almost died I wouldn't even be able to function. I understand everyone handles things differently. I just don't know why you are even making a video trying to profit off of this tragedy.

Yeah, I don't know what to think about Jess waiting to put details in a YouTube video and monetizing it (there was an ad before the video for me)...I get that this is her livelihood and feeds her children and all that, and that she will probably have a pretty large hospital bill after this, but it still feels wrong to profit off of your child nearly dying. If she had explained what happened in an IG pic it wouldn't seem so clickbaity, but we all noticed the lack of details in the updates before the video went live, and some defended her for not being emotionally able to explain yet...but why can she make a sit down video but not a quick paragraph on Facebook or IG?

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

The video also cut a lot because nurses and doctors were walking in after one cut she was laughing probably something a nurse said
dranya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dranya »

mocalyn wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I've never understood why SIDS and suffocation are put into the same category.

If a baby suffocates due to being facedown and buried in blankets, nothing about that is random, sudden, or unexplained.
I was wondering about this. I think it could be that they don't want to blame parents who just lost a baby, it's easier to group it with SIDS.

It's because it's very different to differentiate the two on autopsy. Whoever said SIDS is a diagnosis of exclusion is correct. Its a diagnosis that's made on autopsy when no other cause of death is found, however, on autopsy, it's impossible to tell the difference between a baby who died of hypoxia due to suffocation and one who just suddenly stopped breathing for no known reason, which I think is what people think of as 'true sids'. There's a lot that's not understood about sids, but it is known that reducing the risk of child suffocating through safe sleep practices reduces the rates of sids, so at least a certain percentage of sids deaths were actually due to accidental suffocation. Sadly, most of these are freak accidents or occurred before people knew so much about minimizing sids risk, whereas Jess just took the risk anyway because she believes she's such a great mum that her kids are invincible.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I agree kitty this makes her come across as very manipulative/narcissistic,

I mean really , who would think of even putting that on social media, maybe later down the line but immediately ugh it's just so ghetto

Return to “JesssFam”