The Eades Family: Part 18

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Holy shit Lucy. Slow it down. Unless Joel magically got a really well paying job, how are they able to afford 6 kids. That's unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Holy shit Lucy. Slow it down. Unless Joel magically got a really well paying job, how are they able to afford 6 kids. That's unreal.

That's why she's uploading old videos Image

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Candidbritney2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candidbritney2017 »

She has just posted a new video with the description stating new update coming soonish! I can't wait for them to return!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I can't wait for her to come back. I liked her cloth diaper and her natural birth videos. I wasn't ready for children when she left and now that I am, I hope she puts those back up and does new ones as well. Hopefully they don't wait too long, I'll wait a month before I get annoyed

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I can't wait for the Lucy drama!
BroodyBeth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BroodyBeth »

Am I the only one who thinks that some YouTubers claim that YouTube is so unsafe for them and their family and that they must stop making videos because they sometimes get caught telling lies or can't afford to keep up with the life they create in order to get YouTube views
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

Veeeery anxious to hear an update from her! So interested to see what she says and what exactly her plans are for their channel.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Why doesn't she just bring back the channel and turn off comments.

She obviously doesn't like to have any sort of relationship with her followers, easy if she just makes everything private and keep the YT videos simple with no extra information.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Her update is probably that she's during all of us
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

She has had the comments turned off/privated this whole time. Definitely seems like that's what the plan is
BroodyBeth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BroodyBeth »

Dallas_Snob wrote:Why doesn't she just bring back the channel and turn off comments.

She obviously doesn't like to have any sort of relationship with her followers, easy if she just makes everything private and keep the YT videos simple with no extra information.

It's sad YouTube is social Media she's going to use her viewers to make money and act like they don't exsist I think most Vloggers don't like to interact with subscribers because the kind comments get to their heads and they think that the viewers are beneath them.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Her update is probably that she's during all of us
Sueing all of us. Stupid phone
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

How old are the kids now?

Jacelyn is 8, maybe almost 9? So Kaycen would be 7? Peyson 5 and Emerysn just now 3?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I believe Jacelyn was born in 2008 (so she just turned 9), Kaycen in 2009 (will be 8 in a few months), Peyson 2011, and Emersyn 2013, both in the summer. So they would be turning 6 and 4 this year.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Anyone see the yt profile pic jacelyn and kaycen look so big
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

My guess is she will post an update video on a weekday... maybe this week. Since the kids go to public school now, you can assume that's when she has free time.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Is the newest baby a year old now? Wasn't he born in December of 2015? Or was it December of 2016?
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

He should be a year old, December 2015 he was born. That's when Lucy got on here and said they had him, at least. Supposedly she's pregnant with number 6, from what the couple other commenters said here
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Going by the bump pic two months ago she'd be in the second trimester with number 6?

I guess with 3 in school it'd be easier, Emersyn could even be in preschool. If that's the case then i can see why she'd have another with only one toddler at home.

It's funny how someone can be all crunchy and homeschooling but say they want time to have date nights and be themselves and be done with babies, and then put the kids into school and start having babies again. She's quite the contradiction. But then they said they only wanted two kids so contradiction is a familiar thing with them. It'd be interesting to hear how they came to go on such a different path, especially as we heard and saw how she was depressed when she found she was pregnant again as she wanted a break after #3.
LucyEades
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyEades »

Hey ladies. I've noticed one person will comment something and everyone assumes it's true and just runs with it.

In all reality what I had said was that I was pregnant in December 2014 & unfortunately that pregnancy eventually ended in a miscarriage.

Again, December 2016 the pregnancy photo you ladies keep referring to as current...not true either. That photo was actually from June 2015 with my baby. I'll attach a photo....hopefully if I did it correctly and you can see too. ;)

As to the readers of this site, careful what you chose to believe. Michey in particular from what I have seen has chosen to intentionally leave out information. We sold our table because we bought a new one. Nothing exciting. Indeed, I did ask about a pack n play and just as I said then because my neighbor is pregnant with twins. Again, nothing exciting. Yes, we are selling a lot of items that we no longer need and have use for. Normal spring cleaning. Michey left out that some of those items we are selling are baby items/maternity clothes too.

Hopefully that has cleared up some in the meantime. I will do a video update on YouTube as soon as I can. I hope you ladies have a great weekend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lucy Eades”