JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don't think she thinks her baby nearly dying is funny. I think her emotions are everywhere, she knows it's her fault/feels guilty (which being serious I think was the cause of the laughing, I don't laugh while nervous but am a horrible liar, especially while feeling guilty, and cannot keep a straight face while doing so), and shouldn't be making a fucking YouTube video to profit off of nearly killing her baby with her negligence. She should've stuck to a brief explanation on Instagram and then in a week or so when her baby is out of the hospital posted a video in which she educates people on safe sleep and warns them of the consequences of not doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by blahblahblahhh on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by webby »

her heart must be breaking that her perfect little girl is in a BLACK bouncer and isn't wearing a GIRLY outfit or an obnoxious headband

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Yeah I'm not sure what pisses me off most about this whole thing. The fact that Jess was clearly negligent when it came to Addie's sleeping and contributed to Addie's non breathing episode, or the fact that she's making money off of it.
I guess I'd have to say I'm equally pissed off about it. I knew from the moment she posted the first picture that she was gonna drag this out for views and I was right. She's gross as hell.
This kinda of thing will probably put a strain on her and Chris' relationship. I'm sure Chris has probably thought about the fact that if he hadn't have been there, Jess wouldn't have even been able to save her. He probably holds some anger/resentment over that fact too. I honestly think he'll be done letting Jess take the lead on parenting. He'll probably put his foot down about how and where she sleeps, especially since the nurses and doctors will heavily stress the importance of putting Addie to bed on her back with nothing on or around her. People may think this will bring them closer together but I 100% don't think so. I'm sure Chris reads here too, he's probably kicking himself for kissing Jess' ass instead of doing what's best for his baby.
They're both idiots.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

webby wrote:her heart must be breaking that her perfect little girl is in a BLACK bouncer and isn't wearing a GIRLY outfit or an obnoxious headband

Poor Jess. I bet all the nurses think Addie is a boy without a bow.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I think one of the things that is bothering me most is that Jess is wasting healthcare professionals time.
Like one one hand I'm glad they're running tests just in case, but on the other she's wasting their time because she won't admit she puts her kid face down on a bed with blankets. That could've saved a lot of trouble, but also then she probably would've been investigated by CPS for sure.
I don't want her to lose the kids, but I hope maybe she has a visit from them and they just do a home check and make her change some things?

It irritates me too. She's wasting doctor's time, money, and the kids are stuck who knows where wasting a family member's time while addelyn is taking up a crib that another baby with an actual medical problem should be using.
I agree, if she wants to lie to her fans that it wasn't anything related to Addy sleeping with so many blankets, then be my guest, however I really hope she isn't lying to the doctors about how she has been putting Addy to sleep. Everyone has been concerned about how many blankets, hours, and the kids sleeping around Addy since day one. You mean to tell me that the ONE time you claim that there aren't any blankets on or around her, that she happened to stop breathing? Something doesn't add up...and sadly we'll never know. I doubt she'll be vlogging or posting pictures bragging how Addy has been sleeping for 100 hours any time soon.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Poor Jess. I bet all the nurses think Addie is a boy without a bow.

hospital staff must think Addie is short for Adam
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Honestly I think Jess was laughing from a mixture of stress, trying not to cry, and guilt. Like someone said, her emotions are everywhere, and laughing is a normal response to extreme stress. Don't tell me you haven't even laughed in an inappropriate situation or at the wrong time due to wild emotions.
I would love to hear Chris' side of the story, what his thoughts are. I bet you it's a hell of a lot different than hers.
Like someone else said, he might not have saved her. CPR rarely works, and he wasn't even trained in proper infant CPR. This leads me to believe she won't have brain damage, hopefully anyway. That would be absolutely horrible.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

missy-1010 wrote:Honestly I think Jess was laughing from a mixture of stress, trying not to cry, and guilt. Like someone said, her emotions are everywhere, and laughing is a normal response to extreme stress. Don't tell me you haven't even laughed in an inappropriate situation or at the wrong time due to wild emotions.
I would love to hear Chris' side of the story, what his thoughts are. I bet you it's a hell of a lot different than hers.
Like someone else said, he might not have saved her. CPR rarely works, and he wasn't even trained in proper infant CPR. This leads me to believe she won't have brain damage, hopefully anyway. That would be absolutely horrible.

In high school I laughed so hard at a girl having a seizure. I had never seen anything like that so it scared me and I thought she would die and my uncontrollable response was to laugh. I still feel bad to this day for laughing. I didn't find funny at all but idk why I couldn't help myself.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I laugh in the wrong situations too. It's like either break down ugly crying or nervously laugh. I can't hold that against Jessica.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

When she said the nursing comment I was thinking she was trying to figure out if Addie suffered brain damage from lack of oxygen. She just couldn't get it into words. I'm going with that so in my mind at least it redeems her a bit.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

I think the thing that bothers me almost as much as the horrible sleeping habits is that there was no monitor on Addie while she was sleeping in a separate room. Especially if she was sleeping with Kyson. That's completely irresponsible. My baby monitor broke, and a new one isn't in the budget right now, so I get super nervous if I leave my infant for 2 minutes so I can go to the bathroom - they move too fast and stuff can happen in the blink of an eye, even while sleeping. A pack n play in the living room/main area would allow her to keep an eye on Addie while doing other things.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

missy-1010 wrote:Honestly I think Jess was laughing from a mixture of stress, trying not to cry, and guilt. Like someone said, her emotions are everywhere, and laughing is a normal response to extreme stress. Don't tell me you haven't even laughed in an inappropriate situation or at the wrong time due to wild emotions.

I agree! When I was 14, my whole high school was called to an assembly to notify us that a student who had been battling cancer died. All of the seniors started crying, and I was so overwhelmed with all the emotions in the room that I laughed (thankfully it wasn't too obvious and some people thought I was crying). More recently, when my boss called me to let me know I was being let go, I smiled even though I was devastated inside. It's a natural impulse when you're overwhelmed, and I can imagine almost losing your child would be overwhelming.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Addie is becoming a beautiful little baby. I'm so glad she was saved.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

When Lilia's older I really hope she says 'Same shit, different dad' when Jess introduces her to all her future siblings.. also with all the business with Addie we are most likely to get the next 100 videos about her.. 'My hospital experience with Addie' 'Addie's opinions on hospital' 'Why hospital food tastes better than my cooking!' Etc
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I thought she laughed because she was embarrassed about wanting to cry. I also totally understood her wanting to nurse Addie right away. I think it's normal for a mother to want to nurse her baby when the baby is hurt/ill as a way to bring comfort.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

webby wrote:her heart must be breaking that her perfect little girl is in a BLACK bouncer and isn't wearing a GIRLY outfit or an obnoxious headband

I hope Jessssss takes notes on how the hospital is dressing Addalyn. Looks how much clothing the baby has on and she's playing with a huge smile.

Overdressing babies and putting them to sleep in layers also contributes to sids.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She seriously needs to take a parenting class and a CPR class for infants and kids. They have a pool. Also put up a gate around the pool. And quit yt if she has too. That's what I would do for my family.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also have Addie and the kids in swimming lessons. Why rent a house with a pool and not take those precautions?
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I've been thinking about the breastfeeding comment. It seemed weird to me at first, but I think I get it. Jess teared up when she said that Addy latched on right away and looked up and seemed to recognize her. It seems to me that she wanted to nurse her so bad because she needed to make that connection to her. All these doctors and nurses are poking and prodding at her baby and she needed to feel that bond with her daughter. Idk, that's how I took it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I do wonder what chris is thinking about all this.

He seemed freaked the fuck out when the ambulance had to come due to jess' choice to have a home birth (which I don't think he was very comfortable with. I know it's not his choice but still)

And now jess' choice to cosleep dangerously which almost led to addelyn dying. Jess has talked about how tommy and caden were raised 'by the book' and she tried acting like such a veteran parent compared to chris, so I wonder if he feels any resentment.

I know accidents happen, but if one of my children was seriously harmed under my husband's watch, I would never be able to forgive him. Maybe that's mean but just being honest. I wonder if Chris would feel the same way.

Return to “JesssFam”