JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I feel like now that this has happened to Addie, Jessica and Chris are gonna become more obsessed with her now. They are gonna be calling her "their little special miracle baby" which is true it's a miracle that she lived through all this shit but I feel like now they are gonna be all over her more now and pretty much completely forget about their other children... And we were just saying that jess was getting boring, well now this happened and it gives Jessica a reason to make more videos It's all about that YouTube $$$

I also have more respect for Chris now
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I feel like now that this has happened to Addie, Jessica and Chris are gonna become more obsessed with her now. They are gonna be calling her "their little special miracle baby" which is true it's a miracle that she lived through all this shit but I feel like now they are gonna be all over her more now and pretty much completely forget about their other children... And we were just saying that jess was getting boring, well now this happened and it gives Jessica a reason to make more videos It's all about that YouTube $$$

#SIDSsurvivors
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I feel like now that this has happened to Addie, Jessica and Chris are gonna become more obsessed with her now. They are gonna be calling her "their little special miracle baby" which is true it's a miracle that she lived through all this shit but I feel like now they are gonna be all over her more now and pretty much completely forget about their other children... And we were just saying that jess was getting boring, well now this happened and it gives Jessica a reason to make more videos It's all about that YouTube $$$

I wanted to say the same thing, that little girl is definitely now their golden child which is going to get even more annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I do wonder what chris is thinking about all this.

He seemed freaked the fuck out when the ambulance had to come due to jess' choice to have a home birth (which I don't think he was very comfortable with. I know it's not his choice but still)

And now jess' choice to cosleep dangerously which almost led to addelyn dying. Jess has talked about how tommy and caden were raised 'by the book' and she tried acting like such a veteran parent compared to chris, so I wonder if he feels any resentment.

I know accidents happen, but if one of my children was seriously harmed under my husband's watch, I would never be able to forgive him. Maybe that's mean but just being honest. I wonder if Chris would feel the same way.
I agree it will be interesting to watch how their relationship changes from this point and whether there is resentments etc, but if both Jess and Chris were at home when the incident happened then I don't think it can be said that Addie was solely under Jess' watch.

They are both her parents. They are both responsible for ensuring she is safe and they both need to call the other one out if there is unsafe practices being used.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

MommaMia3 wrote:I've been thinking about the breastfeeding comment. It seemed weird to me at first, but I think I get it. Jess teared up when she said that Addy latched on right away and looked up and seemed to recognize her. It seems to me that she wanted to nurse her so bad because she needed to make that connection to her. All these doctors and nurses are poking and prodding at her baby and she needed to feel that bond with her daughter. Idk, that's how I took it.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Like a few others have mentioned, I thought she was saying that by seeing that Addie still "knew how" to latch it probably eased her mind that she didn't have brain damage, and then her looking up at/recognizing her just further confirmed it for her and put her slightly at ease. I've judged Jess about almost every aspect of this story, but that was the one part that I "got" and may honestly do the same if I was in her shoes.

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

He seemed freaked the fuck out when the ambulance had to come due to jess' choice to have a home birth (which I don't think he was very comfortable with. I know it's not his choice but still)

And now jess' choice to cosleep dangerously which almost led to addelyn dying. Jess has talked about how tommy and caden were raised 'by the book' and she tried acting like such a veteran parent compared to chris, so I wonder if he feels any resentment.

I know accidents happen, but if one of my children was seriously harmed under my husband's watch, I would never be able to forgive him. Maybe that's mean but just being honest. I wonder if Chris would feel the same way.
My husband and I were talking about it last night and I told him the same thing. That as much as I love him, if one of our kids got hurt on his watch, due to sheer neglegence, I don't think I could get over it. I could sleep next to the person who risked my child's life.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

Lucyall wrote:

I agree it will be interesting to watch how their relationship changes from this point and whether there is resentments etc, but if both Jess and Chris were at home when the incident happened then I don't think it can be said that Addie was solely under Jess' watch.

They are both her parents. They are both responsible for ensuring she is safe and they both need to call the other one out if there is unsafe practices being used.

Personal story:
When my oldest was a newborn I would fall asleep with him in my bed. Then my husband would come in, put the baby in the crib and talk to me about his worries when I later woke up. Chris isn't a first time dad, he should have some knowledge of safe baby practices.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Chris could've told her to knock the unsafe co-sleeping off. He already has two kids. He should've known, too.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I have a feeling it's whatever Jess says, goes in their relationship. She reminds me of a dictator. Idk why.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I agree. She was the favorite already but it's just going to get more extreme from here on out. I feel like when Addie is old enough to have fights with the older kids, Chris and Jess will take her side 100% of the time.
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

smom12 wrote:I have a feeling it's whatever Jess says, goes in their relationship. She reminds me of a dictator. Idk why.

Then he needs to start doing something to address it.

If my other half was doing something that legitimately put our child's life in danger you can bet your ass that it would be my hill to die on. Just because "Jess says so" doesn't mean it's right and doesn't mean Chris gets a pass card when it comes to his parental responsibility.

Until he calls her on it AND stands up to her AND actively works to protect his child then he's just as responsible as she is for the unsafe practices.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

She reminds me of the type that if Chris ever questions anything about her parenting, she goes off about what a mainstream parent Ashley is and how she is such an amazing veteran crunchy mom and he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I really hope this makes him pull his head out of his ass and put his foot down. But I highly doubt it.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blahblahblahhh wrote:She reminds me of the type that if Chris ever questions anything about her parenting, she goes off about what a mainstream parent Ashley is and how she is such an amazing veteran crunchy mom and he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I really hope this makes him pull his head out of his ass and put his foot down. But I highly doubt it.

Maybe Ashley can say she never put her boys in danger this way.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Could it be possible (not saying this did happen) that she was on her stomach and her head tilted forward cutting off her air way?

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Does anyone else find it weird that Janell wasn't at the hospital with Jess and Chris? I mean did she even visit? It doesn't seem like she did. She had one snap about Addie that was an older picture, then all the others are of her doing something else. I find it odd that Janell is literally over at Jess' house to drink all the time but not over at the hospital to offer moral support for her "best friend".
Maybe my relationship with my best friend is just different, but if my best friends daughter stopped breathing and had to spend a couple of days in the hospital, I would be at the hospital the second I got the chance. I love that little girl like my own and would terrified along side her mom. I think Janell had at least a little bit of down time to see Addie.
Who knows, she probably did visit, but I think she would've posted about it if she did.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Mamafirst wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that Janell wasn't at the hospital with Jess and Chris? I mean did she even visit? It doesn't seem like she did. She had one snap about Addie that was an older picture, then all the others are of her doing something else. I find it odd that Janell is literally over at Jess' house to drink all the time but not over at the hospital to offer moral support for her "best friend".
Maybe my relationship with my best friend is just different, but if my best friends daughter stopped breathing and had to spend a couple of days in the hospital, I would be at the hospital the second I got the chance. I love that little girl like my own and would terrified along side her mom. I think Janell had at least a little bit of down time to see Addie.
Who knows, she probably did visit, but I think she would've posted about it if she did.

I was wondering that also before when Insaw her SC of going to Sacramento. Weird how they can hang out all the time to drink but in an event like this they aren't together.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that Janell wasn't at the hospital with Jess and Chris? I mean did she even visit? It doesn't seem like she did. She had one snap about Addie that was an older picture, then all the others are of her doing something else. I find it odd that Janell is literally over at Jess' house to drink all the time but not over at the hospital to offer moral support for her "best friend".

I was wondering that also before when Insaw her SC of going to Sacramento. Weird how they can hang out all the time to drink but in an event like this they aren't together.

Yeah that snap had me scratching my head as well. We've seen a lot pictures of Janell and her daiquiris at Jess' house and none of Janell and Addie in the the hospital. Kinda shitty if you ask me.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont think it is weird. If my kid was in the hospital running tests I wouldnt want any visitors. My parents maybe but that's it. Plus who knows if visitors are allowed.
I mean honestly if Janelle visited and either of them posted about it everyone here would be like "omg!!! her kid almost died and she's hanging out with hr friend..."
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:not to be a douche but im not buying the whole chris "saved her life" very rarely do people survive cpr if theyre actually out and they dont just come back to life, 2nd I actually just thought it was a febrile seizure which is what happens when babies spike a very high temp and they can go unresponsive from it, and jess was very sick and still very close to Addie so she could have gotten her sick, or like others have said it could have been suffocation by obstructing her airway either by her stuffed nose and lying face down or just lying face down in general. Maybe when they went to check in on her, her getting off her stomach was enough to stop whatever was obstructing her. Either way dangerous sleeping habits, I was always told not to even co-sleep ever but "crunchy" ppl seem to think its a good idea, I dont get why, just dont do it, if theres any chance of harm I dont get why ppl would still do it. Also I thought everyone knew to never lay an infant on their stomach, thought that was common sense.
I believe it. I'm a CNA at a hospital in cardiology and we save people using CPR all the time. Of course there are plenty of times they don't survive but we have way more good outcomes than bad.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

I don't know about anyone else but if Janell were there I would automatically assume it was to offer some support/comfort for Jess and Chris. If Jess left the hospital to hangout with her that's one thing. But I don't see anything wrong with Janell spending time with Jess, Chris and Addie at the hospital. Maybe I'm an asshole but I would be upset if my best friend didn't so much as come by for a little while. But like I said earlier, who knows what's going on with them. Janell probably offered to help and they declined, there's no way to know.
I'm just saying if it were my friend, I'd either be there or offer my time to help with the household on my down time.

Return to “JesssFam”