JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by blackroses »

I know it's awful to think about but if addie had suffered brain damage do you think she would still be the favorite? And would her and Chris break up because he would just blame it on Jess?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whattheactual »

blackroses wrote:I know it's awful to think about but if addie had suffered brain damage do you think she would still be the favorite? And would her and Chris break up because he would just blame it on Jess?
I hope to god if addie does have any brain damage that Jess and Chis love her no less. It would be truly sad if they did.
That being said, I hope she doesn't have any brain damage. She seemed pretty normal in the videos Jess was posting. Maybe Chris' dad was watching over her that night.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Mamafirst wrote:I don't know about anyone else but if Janell were there I would automatically assume it was to offer some support/comfort for Jess and Chris. If Jess left the hospital to hangout with her that's one thing. But I don't see anything wrong with Janell spending time with Jess, Chris and Addie at the hospital. Maybe I'm an asshole but I would be upset if my best friend didn't so much as come by for a little while. But like I said earlier, who knows what's going on with them. Janell probably offered to help and they declined, there's no way to know.
I'm just saying if it were my friend, I'd either be there or offer my time to help with the household on my down time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would not want visitors with me. You have a sick child who needs you. Support me by taking my other kids for me

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Co sleeping isn't about it being crunchy, it's how human infants are supposed to sleep. Other animals don't separate from their young.

Co sleeping safely is easily done if you're not being lazy . Jess priotised her baby sleeping through above her safety
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I really like this site and behind the gossip I find a lot of the regular posters are pretty reasonable and constructive with their negativity. I choose to ignore most of the ridiculous bitchiness because I know a lot of posters are young and not parents so they don't really understand the implications of some of the things they say but I just have to say this thread is absolutely DISGUSTING. I hope to GOD none of the people who have bashed Jess and blamed her and run her down are parents. If you are, can you imagine holding your blue lifeless baby and actually believing that she was DEAD????? You say it like it is solid fact that she was sleeping face down covered in blankets unsupervised from a couple of photos shared on social media??? You have no idea how she was sleeping that day but even if she was on her stomach Jess has paid the ultimate price, she almost lost her daughter. Until you have a baby you will never ever understand how deeply damaging that is.

I know this is a gossip site but it is not a place for being cruel, heartless human beings. Who are you in your real life? I am sure most of you are decent and kind and would NEVER kick someone so hard when they are as low as they could ever be to begin with.
kalakala
Talker
Talker

A picture was posted a hour previous of her sleeping on her front with a pillow and duvet around her
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

kalakala wrote:A picture was posted a hour previous of her sleeping on her front with a pillow and duvet around her
an hour previous of what?
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

annapaulndaniel wrote:I really like this site and behind the gossip I find a lot of the regular posters are pretty reasonable and constructive with their negativity. I choose to ignore most of the ridiculous bitchiness because I know a lot of posters are young and not parents so they don't really understand the implications of some of the things they say but I just have to say this thread is absolutely DISGUSTING. I hope to GOD none of the people who have bashed Jess and blamed her and run her down are parents. If you are, can you imagine holding your blue lifeless baby and actually believing that she was DEAD????? You say it like it is solid fact that she was sleeping face down covered in blankets unsupervised from a couple of photos shared on social media??? You have no idea how she was sleeping that day but even if she was on her stomach Jess has paid the ultimate price, she almost lost her daughter. Until you have a baby you will never ever understand how deeply damaging that is.

I know this is a gossip site but it is not a place for being cruel, heartless human beings. Who are you in your real life? I am sure most of you are decent and kind and would NEVER kick someone so hard when they are as low as they could ever be to begin with.
She posted a picture the same morning of Addie face down in her bed, inches from the comforter, with Landen in the bed. I do have kids and if God forbid I ever went through something so traumatic you can bet your ass I would admit I fucked up and try to prevent other babies/parents from going through the same thing. Jess did nothing but giggle her lying ass off while saying "no one could've seen this coming and no one could've prevented it" when people have told her every fucking day how unsafe the way she lets Addie sleep is. Have you visited the thread filled with pictures of her sleeping? I suggest you go do that and then come back and tell me that sweet baby didn't nearly die from her mothers pure negligence and desperation to act like she's a veteran super mom to 5 kids who "don't break easily".

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I don't know about anyone else but if Janell were there I would automatically assume it was to offer some support/comfort for Jess and Chris. If Jess left the hospital to hangout with her that's one thing. But I don't see anything wrong with Janell spending time with Jess, Chris and Addie at the hospital. Maybe I'm an asshole but I would be upset if my best friend didn't so much as come by for a little while. But like I said earlier, who knows what's going on with them. Janell probably offered to help and they declined, there's no way to know.
I'm just saying if it were my friend, I'd either be there or offer my time to help with the household on my down time.

I would not want visitors with me. You have a sick child who needs you. Support me by taking my other kids for me

Fair enough. I would appreciate the visitors to help keep my mind busy from everything that's going on. Having visitors for a little while wouldn't take away from attending to your child.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:I really like this site and behind the gossip I find a lot of the regular posters are pretty reasonable and constructive with their negativity. I choose to ignore most of the ridiculous bitchiness because I know a lot of posters are young and not parents so they don't really understand the implications of some of the things they say but I just have to say this thread is absolutely DISGUSTING. I hope to GOD none of the people who have bashed Jess and blamed her and run her down are parents. If you are, can you imagine holding your blue lifeless baby and actually believing that she was DEAD????? You say it like it is solid fact that she was sleeping face down covered in blankets unsupervised from a couple of photos shared on social media??? You have no idea how she was sleeping that day but even if she was on her stomach Jess has paid the ultimate price, she almost lost her daughter. Until you have a baby you will never ever understand how deeply damaging that is.

She posted a picture of Addie sleeping on her stomach in Jess' bed like an hour before, and guess what, she was on her stomach with a blanket.
Have you looked at all the other pictures of her sleeping? Her face is almost always covered or pushed into the mattress.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
kalakala wrote:A picture was posted a hour previous of her sleeping on her front with a pillow and duvet around her
an hour previous of what?
Of when Jess claims the incident happened.

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

smom12 wrote:I have a feeling it's whatever Jess says, goes in their relationship. She reminds me of a dictator. Idk why.

Drake said in his video that she always had to get her way, her way or the highway. So yeah I'd say she's the boss and won't listen to anyone else's advice/warnings

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

The majority of us have been concerned for Addies wellbeing since the day she was born! It's not like we don't give a shit. Most of us DO give a shit about what happened and how careless Jess was which is why so many of us ARE furious about what happened. Even IF Jess didn't directly cause it, there's no way to every truly know that, but making an assumption that Jess' recklessness cause this is not far out there. Posters here called that shit happening threads ago.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bc21f1.jpg[/img]

This is the photo that was posted at 9am that same morning. She says the incident happened while they were finishing breakfast and Addie was sleeping.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

My point was not that she has practised perfect safe sleeping techniques but that this witch hunt of blaming and shaming her is cruel.

Babies sleeping on their stomach is very common and I am sure every Mum who does it worries a little but assures themselves it won't do any harm. She didn't try to kill her baby. She made a bad judgement call and we aren't even sure if that was the cause, the early photo could have been from a different day?

Anyway my point is: her baby almost DIED have some compassion for that poor family.

I think I feel so strongly because we had a similar situation when my son was 2.5 years old. He had a seizure in his sleep and we found@him unresponsive and lifeless. For 15 minutes we performed CPR and truly believed our son would die until the ambulance arrived. It actually was a febrile convulsion that we had no power over and doctors assure us he would have been fine even without CPR but years later I am still haunted by those 15 minutes. If in any way a lapse in judgement on my part had contributed to that I think I would have needed serious counselling not a website full of people pointing out my every flaw
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's not cruel. She knows better, she does. It's not a bad judgement call when the kid almost dies.
It's inexcusable.

kalakala
Talker
Talker

It was snap chat it tells you if it's a old picture.

She had hundred of thousands of followers, a lot young girls who will follow her lead. Having a baby surrounded by blankets is not okay and she should own up to her mistake so others don't do the same
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The photo was posted on Snapchat and did not say "from camera roll", so that means it was taken at that exact time. 9am the morning of the incident.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

annapaulndaniel wrote:My point was not that she has practised perfect safe sleeping techniques but that this witch hunt of blaming and shaming her is cruel.

Babies sleeping on their stomach is very common and I am sure every Mum who does it worries a little but assures themselves it won't do any harm. She didn't try to kill her baby. She made a bad judgement call and we aren't even sure if that was the cause, the early photo could have been from a different day?

Anyway my point is: her baby almost DIED have some compassion for that poor family.

I think I feel so strongly because we had a similar situation when my son was 2.5 years old. He had a seizure in his sleep and we found@him unresponsive and lifeless. For 15 minutes we performed CPR and truly believed our son would die until the ambulance arrived. It actually was a febrile convulsion that we had no power over and doctors assure us he would have been fine even without CPR but years later I am still haunted by those 15 minutes. If in any way a lapse in judgement on my part had contributed to that I think I would have needed serious counselling not a website full of people pointing out my every flaw
I understand what you're getting at. But this is Jess' 5th baby. She knows what the guidelines are and why they're in place. She has received plenty of comments from people expressing their concern and giving advice, all which have gone ignored and some have been erased.
If Jess chooses to read here, that's her problem. I don't comment on any of her social media.
And if I'm being honest, if I knew a friend or family member who wasn't being too careful with their baby in regards to sleeping and something happened to my niece/nephew/cousin, etc. that could have been caused by that, I'd be pissed off. Would I go off on them? Probably not. But my feelings would remain.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

since I'm tired of talking about Jess almost killing her kid...
Why were they having breakfast so late? Like I know Lilia was with Gabe, but what time does she go to school? Does she go with an apple in her backpack and the twins wait until 1030 to eat????? Or what?

Return to “JesssFam”