JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

vonniebeth wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Sorry but I think it's weirder for janell to drive an hour one way and an hour back to go see her friends kid. She has her own child to take care of and it's a school night...
I don't think it's that weird, imo. My best friend is two hours away from me, but if she were in some sort of crisis, I would make the trip to be a support system for her in a heartbeat. Janell making the trip to support Jess proves that they are actually friends beyond booze and gossip. As for Alyna, she's probably with Mimi also since Alyna is practically like another grandchild. Or maybe she's with Gabe. "Hey, Gabe! I know Lilia is staying with you while Jess is with Addie. Would you mind taking Alyna too so I can be in Sacramento? You're a doll." :P

I think it's just janell in general that's weird to me honestly lol
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mamafirst »

bigredjuicyrose wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I'm glad Janell took the time to go there. At least their friendship doesn't only revolve around booze and partying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She went to see Chris :O lmao
That made me laugh out loud. Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Mamafirst wrote:I don't think anyone that agreed with me a few pages back said that she shouldn't be there. Maybe I missed it but Yogabbagabbat was the only one who said she doesn't think she should go there on a school night.
I mentioned Janell in the first place and I just said I'm glad she's there. Had I known she was an hour and a half away I would have never mentioned Janell. But I can see now why she just got there. Image

I didnt say it was the same people. I made a point that sometimes people hate vloggers so much the vloggers cannot do ANYTHING "right" Of course in this circumstance it does seem Jess was in the wrong bu in general people will bitch "I cant believe they didnt do this..." then when they do it it's "I cant believe they did that!" in this instance people feel the need to bring Janelle into it and say it is weird/horrible she doesnt visit Jess then she visits Jess and people (not the same people) complain that she would drive that long to see her.
ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

missy-1010 wrote:It still blows my mind that she's at the hospital for another 2 days!!!
What a waste of time.
Admit you screwed up and move on Jess. She's disgusting

Maybe they want to monitor for signs of brain damage.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

ImJustHereToHelp wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:It still blows my mind that she's at the hospital for another 2 days!!!
What a waste of time.
Admit you screwed up and move on Jess. She's disgusting

Maybe they want to monitor for signs of brain damage.
I thought I read somewhere that Jess said the doctors don't think there will be any damage? I swear I saw that in a screenshot.
Also I thought Jess said they're doing a sleep study and stuff which is likely a waste of time because we all know why Addie stopped breathing

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Oh JFC. A page or two back people are bitching Janelle is not there and "if that was my best friend..." Now she is there and it is "I think it's so weird she'd drive an hour..."
Fucking cant win.
Well, maybe if the same poster said both things, I see your point... but both are different opinions from different people, it's fair.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:I don't think anyone that agreed with me a few pages back said that she shouldn't be there. Maybe I missed it but Yogabbagabbat was the only one who said she doesn't think she should go there on a school night.
I mentioned Janell in the first place and I just said I'm glad she's there. Had I known she was an hour and a half away I would have never mentioned Janell. But I can see now why she just got there. Image

I didnt say it was the same people. I made a point that sometimes people hate vloggers so much the vloggers cannot do ANYTHING "right" Of course in this circumstance it does seem Jess was in the wrong bu in general people will bitch "I cant believe they didnt do this..." then when they do it it's "I cant believe they did that!" in this instance people feel the need to bring Janelle into it and say it is weird/horrible she doesnt visit Jess then she visits Jess and people (not the same people) complain that she would drive that long to see her.

My dislike of jess had nothing to do with my post about janell so I don't know what you're talking about right now.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

I hope she uses her free time there to shower.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Oh JFC. A page or two back people are bitching Janelle is not there and "if that was my best friend..." Now she is there and it is "I think it's so weird she'd drive an hour..."
Fucking cant win.
Well, maybe if the same poster said both things, I see your point... but both are different opinions from different people, it's fair.
Exactly!

I didn't say "janell should be with jess right now, she's horrible!" And then turn around and say "I think it's weird janell went to the hospital". That would be hypocritical
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Unbelievable. If my daughter ended up in the hospital due to my own carelessness I would swallow my pride so that the doctors can truly figure out what's wrong for her own health's sake. Chances are and forgive me if I'm wrong, Jess needs to let her INFANT sleep on her back without cutesy blankets and pillows so she doesn't suffocate. That's what they'll figure out.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

blahblahblahhh wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bc21f1.jpg
This is the photo that was posted at 9am that same morning. She says the incident happened while they were finishing breakfast and Addie was sleeping.

That sheet looks too loose for comfort and it looks like her head was facing toward the duvet. I would hope that she moved the duvet away from her head when she left her there at least, but my guess is that she didn't. Poor helpless little babe. :(
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

have any of you ever come across someone so obsessed with breastfeeding? Blows my mind
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

On a more positive/lighthearted note, Addie looks cuter in the hospital than she does at home. She's looking pretty cute. Poor thing...
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

Back to the breastfeeding photos

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Mamafirst wrote:Yeah I'm not sure what pisses me off most about this whole thing. The fact that Jess was clearly negligent when it came to Addie's sleeping and contributed to Addie's non breathing episode, or the fact that she's making money off of it.
I guess I'd have to say I'm equally pissed off about it. I knew from the moment she posted the first picture that she was gonna drag this out for views and I was right. She's gross as hell.
This kinda of thing will probably put a strain on her and Chris' relationship. I'm sure Chris has probably thought about the fact that if he hadn't have been there, Jess wouldn't have even been able to save her. He probably holds some anger/resentment over that fact too. I honestly think he'll be done letting Jess take the lead on parenting. He'll probably put his foot down about how and where she sleeps, especially since the nurses and doctors will heavily stress the importance of putting Addie to bed on her back with nothing on or around her. People may think this will bring them closer together but I 100% don't think so. I'm sure Chris reads here too, he's probably kicking himself for kissing Jess' ass instead of doing what's best for his baby.
They're both idiots.

And wasting the hospitals time on all these tests because they supposedly don't know what caused her to stop breathing. I don't know how Jessica sleeps at night knowing its her horrible sleeping habits that caused it.

courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

Maisie_Claire wrote:I hope she uses her free time there to shower.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Not she's to busy whipping her tits out for the world to see....didn't last long before those pics started again

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

blahblahblahhh wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bc21f1.jpg[/img]

This is the photo that was posted at 9am that same morning. She says the incident happened while they were finishing breakfast and Addie was sleeping.

Shows she wasn't in her crib like she claims in the video either.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... bc21f1.jpg[/img]

Shows she wasn't in her crib like she claims in the video either.

I've watched the video twice because I swore Jess said crib too. But I'm positive she didn't. I guess we are just so used to her lying we thought she said it.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Man this girls gotta snapchat addies entire stay at the hospital. She nearly died and all she can think about it posting naps and mentioning how rough addies life has been already? If it's so rough focus on your baby you almost lost instead of trying to be dramatic with your words.

tiggerchip_1444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tiggerchip_1444 »

As someone said previously, I feel so bad for the other kids. As if Addie didn't get enough attention before, now it's gonna be 10x worse. I hope Kaden is getting enough attention in all of this, he must be so traumatised. Obviously we don't see anything that Jess hasn't posted on sc and instagram, but I really hope she pulled him aside and talked to him and praised him for how strong he was, I hope he gets offered counselling as well.

Return to “JesssFam”