JesssFam Part 85: Addie's Apnea

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Addie Is Alive (No Thanks To Jess) Pt. 85

Unread post by kittypurry »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I just wonder if Jess is a bit jaded. She could have thought, well I had 4 kids who slept in my bed on their stomachs and nothing bad happened so it is ok... Hopefully now she knows it is not. If she were to come out with a safe sleep video or a video informing others of SIDS I would have a lot more respect for her. Chances are though she is going to go back to business as usual

I would have sympathy for Jess if this was her first child and she was a teen who had never used the internet or read a book on motherhood. Someone who lived under a rock basically. But no, she has been a mother for 7 years now. She should know what she can and cannot do. She claims to read up on safety all the time....ERF, EBF all those crappy abbreviations...but just like everything else in her life she cherry picks what she wants to do and what she doesn't want to do. I just wish it wouldn't compromise her children's safety
The fact that she asked the doctor if the incident could be due to her sleeping on her stomach shows she has at least some basic awareness that she's not supposed to do that, and the possible consequences. Like another poster said, she just thought it couldn't happen to her baby, maybe because she thought cosleeping would alert her to wake up if anything was wrong. Obviously letting her sleep like that for naps when she isn't watching or napping with her doesn't provide that same protection.

I agree that even if Jess doesn't admit her own culpability (or at least that she was making risky choices for her own benefit), she probably feels incredibly guilty. I think it would probably be more helpful though to admit to that guilty feeling and use it as motivation to educate herself and her viewers, rather than push it down and console herself that it was a freak accident they couldn't prevent. Because even if she tells us and herself that there was nothing she could do, the fact that she had enough knowledge of the risks of placing a newborn on their stomach to ask if that could be the cause, shows that she knew better but decided those recommendations didn't apply to her. She could literally save another babies life and prevent more parents from living this nightmare if she used her platform to talk about safe cosleeping, and when cosleeping isn't right for your family (like when your "crazy advanced" newborn rolls over right out of the womb)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

If there is no medical reason cps is gonna investigate for foul play imo
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:If there is no medical reason cps is gonna investigate for foul play imo

I hope they do. I do not want CPS to take the kids away, but Jess needs to be scared some more so she will change her ways. She's a pig. She can't even take 15 minutes a day to clean her house. Plus Lilia is old enough now that she can help dry dishes, or even help Jess vacuum, and the twins could help her by putting all the toys away. Her house is disgusting and I don't know if CPS will comment on it but either way if they pay her a visit it might help her snap out of it.
It's in the children's best interest, and if a home check from CPS can change her ways, then so be it.
I bet after Addie (I just can't bring myself to call her a fake name anymore, so soon after the incident) almost dying Jess will get her stomach fixed and her tubes tied as well.. I think Chris will convince her that they both should get fixed, and then he won't go along with his and just say he did.. I feel like this is going to push them so close to the edge, I feel horrible for Chris.
His dad died, his kid almost died at the hands of his wife of 2 minutes, he probably has no idea what to feel. I sense a divorce by 2018.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

I didn't get a chance to read over the last thread but did Jess ever mention getting a Snuza or Owlet monitor now? I literally could not sleep unless my daughter had the Snuza on for night time and naps.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:I didn't get a chance to read over the last thread but did Jess ever mention getting a Snuza or Owlet monitor now? I literally could not sleep unless my daughter had the Snuza on for night time and naps.

The hospital is sending them home with a monitor.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

smom12 wrote:As an aside, she won't give her kids formula, ERF, babywears, delays vaccines, buuuuuttttt puts them on the stomach with blankets to sleep?

What am I missing??

You forgot that she's an "intactivist"!

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I am 27 I had severe asthma as a baby my mother found me the same way in my crib was I was about 2 the drs said I was down 4 mins. They monitored we for a week and worried about permanent damage which there was none so I am pretty confident she will be OK long term tiny kids bodies are super resilient
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Who saw her recent breastfeeding IG post.... "the absolute terror in both me and her when everything was happening.." UMM what about your husband, Jess? Don't you think him performing CPR on his lifeless daughter while you ran around screaming was a bit traumatizing for him, as well? Or maybe your poor son who likely no one said a word to while this was all happening? I can't deal with her level of selfishness. It's almost a talent she has, the way she can make absolutely ANYTHING, directly revolved around her.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Screenshot_20170207-105120.png

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Screenshot_20170207-103522.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Screenshot_20170207-103400.png
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

mookiepoop wrote:
Bad choices indeed Image

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She can delete all her photos she wants. Doesnt do squat when it is in a video! TY for the screenshots
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

mookiepoop wrote:
Too right bad choices.... you should add these to the Addie sleeping thread

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Update on Instagram they might have an answer but we have to wait. Hmmm girl we already have an idea.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

well she said on instagram that they may have an answer on what happened to Addie.. Just need another test.
I guess we will have a video up later today or tomorrow. No way she will write that on instagram. Gotta get the money
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 1470ba.jpg

Wow...

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Nah it couldn't possible be caused by obstructing her airway.

If she put a pillow on her face these children would still defend her. Ugh.

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

SamanthaLovettx wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 1470ba.jpg[/img]

Wow...

Didnt know Danwell kissed and worshiped Jess's a**hole too. Thought she reserved that for perfect TaylerTrashedy. Image

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Once again, she's going to drag this out and make people question what's wrong and use it as an opportunity to make more money in a video. She's sickening. I understood with the gender announcement, why not? I don't blame her for truing to make extra money, most people would but using this tragedy is down right disgusting. She has honestly lost all of my respect, I've always been 40% liking her and 60% hating her but now there is nothing positive left in my eyes. I feel like we are all seen as "haters", when in reality we care more than the crazy delusional minions but we realistic and want her to change her ways and improve her lifestyle. I honestly believe most of us here care about them as a family and just want them to make better life choices. I still care about the children, but I honestly find her sickening right now and she's never sank so low before.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”