SlyFox Family: Part One

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: SlyFox Family: Part One

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sevan116 wrote:It definitely doesn't help their kids any. You can see how dramatic Jayden is when she knows she's being vlogged. Well I'm assuming she's only dramatic because of that. Either way she's very dramatic and they don't help with the way they handle things

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
She used to seem so good natured and easy going, and Caspian was like this feral child. Now she cries at the drop of a hat. Maybe she saw the attention Caspian gets for acting out so much.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They keep letting Caspian come home early from school. He has a cow, and they bring him home. Hannah keeps saying, "Oh, it's only preschool" But he's 5. They are setting him up for failure. He doesn't know how to sit still and listen. And they aren't doing him any favors. Last week, he "didn't feel good" but he was just fine for Jiu jitsu class. Please.

olive42452
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by olive42452 »

I have tried SO hard to give this family the benefit of the doubt. but I'm just not a huge fan....
The kids are incredibly bratty and run the household. The parents try WAY too hard to be "cool" and instead make themselves look so immature.
The click-bait titles are tacky and I'm relieved viewers are finally saying something. If I see one more thumbnail with the little boy bruised up and a click-bait title like "PRESCHOOL FIGHT", I'm gonna freak. What they fail to realize is they already have a pretty solid fan base established, so creating dramatic and down right dishonest titles for their vlogs is unnecessary. I've given these people a chance but I don't think I'll continue to waste my time.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What I object to the most with them, beyond the clickbait and thumbnails and exploiting their kids, is the fake "Do something nice for someone" bit. They did buy Christmas presents for a family, but made sure to vlog the whole time. I actually wouldn't mind them talking about their charity if they actually did something on a regular basis. All they care about is themselves, their hipster image, and their stuff. Caspian in particular runs the household, but they do mean things like ask him who his favorite parent is. Someone did a #askCas, and asked who his best friend was, and he said his uncle or someone, and Hannah badgered him until he said she was. And then she said "Aww, thank you!" Like he said it spontaneously. Not OK. There's so much about this family that bugs me. I have to leave the room when my daughter watches them now. She actually still likes them, and gets mad at me when I make fun of them, especially their overuse of "literally".

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I get the constant ear infections and whatnot with Jayden but I get the vibe she's fine when it suits her and in excruciating pain when it suits her and they either don't notice or they play along. I guess if my child got "horrible news from the doctor" I would bring them home to rest.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sevan116 wrote:I get the constant ear infections and whatnot with Jayden but I get the vibe she's fine when it suits her and in excruciating pain when it suits her and they either don't notice or they play along. I guess if my child got "horrible news from the doctor" I would bring them home to rest.

My daughter had the same problem, and had _nine_ surgeries to finally fix it. But she went along and got along. I honestly think all the swimming is part of the problem. Ear plugs are not perfect. They can't possibly keep all the water out. But they also dramatize _everything_, and the kids are definitely picking up on it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, the ride Caspian _and all the other kids_ were on at Legoland broke. Andrew and Hannah were running around freaking out about "Is he stuck? OMG, he's stuck!" All the other kids were stuck too. But it was all about Prince Caspian being stuck.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I don't get how they think this outfit is attractive

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

I wish I knew the beef between DB and Slyfox. They definitely aren't "best friends" like they used to be.

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

And having to double play the cake being dropped on him? Pathetic grab for more views.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I do have to give Hannah props for actually going to the dog training camp to work with their puppy. Bryan and Missy had the trainer bring Luna to their house to work with.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Arrrgh. These people are so stupid. "We didn't know that the Sea Monkey (cough cough brine shrimp!)tank had little magnified areas" Ummmm, I could tell the first time I saw it on screen for two seconds. Then after letting Caspian eat poptarts in bed (yay, crumbs in bed!) they eat dinner in the hot tub, and Caspian stuffs a huge baby carrot in his mouth. They just laugh and film it. No one says, "Wow, Cass-- good manners would be to cut the carrot into smaller bites" At least he was using a utensil instead of just sticking his face in the bowl like he used to. I guess that's a little progress.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I wish my daughter would stop watching these guys. Now they have a white couch, and are getting pissed at their poor dog who has spent her life being allowed on the couch, and now is not allowed on it anymore. Sigh. Then Andrew is going on about how his blood sugar is high because he's sick, but he eats so badly! They're always eating bacon cheeseburgers. And wouldn't he know that rice would shoot up his blood sugar? Duh. They pretend to be all organic, but they don't eat whole grains, or really eat healthy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sorry for so many posts! But today's vlog: "Scary Doctor Visist" (yes they misspelled "visit")-- they take Caspian to the _dentist_ not doctor, after letting him stick his face in a waffle covered with whipped cream. "He has several cavities" What a shock. And the give him nitrous, fill his cavities, and everything is fine. No drama. At all. Nothing scary. SMH

Smileyface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smileyface »

I think the whole adoption side-story they have going on is just that - a story. Did you hear the way they talked about it recently? They said they couldn´t go through with it at the moment, because of "resons they have to pray through" - what the heck does that mean? Honestly, I think they never really planned on adopting, or maybe they did but got rejected (they can´t even properly take care of the two kids they already have by themselves) straight away. Hannah´s blank stare and Matthew´s disconnected ramblings were just too fake to believe. ( for reference)

they are one of the worst yt families. even the daily bumps I can usually hate-watch for a couple of days before getting too sick of it. with them - I just see the video title and already am like "ugh... nah, I can´t do this". the above mentioned vlog was one of the only ones I have watched of the past couple of months and now I wish I hadn´t lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Smileyface wrote:I think the whole adoption side-story they have going on is just that - a story. Did you hear the way they talked about it recently? They said they couldn´t go through with it at the moment, because of "resons they have to pray through" - what the heck does that mean? Honestly, I think they never really planned on adopting, or maybe they did but got rejected (they can´t even properly take care of the two kids they already have by themselves) straight away. Hannah´s blank stare and Matthew´s disconnected ramblings were just too fake to believe. ( for reference)

they are one of the worst yt families. even the daily bumps I can usually hate-watch for a couple of days before getting too sick of it. with them - I just see the video title and already am like "ugh... nah, I can´t do this". the above mentioned vlog was one of the only ones I have watched of the past couple of months and now I wish I hadn´t lol
And adoption in the best circumstances takes a while. They make me twitch. If they want to share the love so much, why don't they foster?
I get why kids love them so much. They're just like the Daily Bumps. "Fun" parents. Caspian lies blatantly and gets away with it, sticks his face in food instead of using a utensil, trashes things and suffers no consequences, etc. But I just want to shake them most of the time. I know they met the Lumps through Natalia, and immediately thought, we need to jump on that gravy train! I wish so badly that I knew what instigated the falling out. Hannah probably couldn't keep her mouth shut and said something bitchy but truthful.
Yep. I get why the DB minions love them. But I sure wish my daughter, who has finally seen the light about DB, and only watches now to laugh at me yelling at the TV, could see through these guys.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OMG. They actually Photoshopped a bruise on Caspian's face. He had his first jiu jitsu bout, and they photoshopped a bruise on his face for the thumbnail. How pathetic and clickbaity is that?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

OMG--a "fever" of 99.2! Get to the ER! Stat!.
Eye rolling very hard.

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

The click bait is freaking ridiculous. Of course. Only 8 seconds of the vlog was actually about the title. But they know that stuff draws views. It's annoying. Caspian accidently splashed a little bit of water and it barely landed near Jayden and she started crying and grimmacing. Yet it was raining heavily the whole time and that didn't seem to bother her. So dramatic.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That was really ridiculous. Why the hell doesn't she wear ear plugs? They know what they're doing. Another vlog with Jayden crying in her swimsuit in the thumbnail has 26 _million_ views.
And my daughter is finally _starting_ to see the light. Caspian stayed home from school "sick" again, but there he was, in the hot tub in the rain.

Return to “Q-Z”