DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Two weeks of training isn't going to make a miracle. B&M will actually have to remember and enforce training. Do we really think that is going to happen?

Oliver learns all sorts of things when left with Mimi and Papa while B&M are away. Does he continue to learn, grow, and use manners when they are back? No, because there is no enforcement.

Two or three weeks of training away isn't going to last if the owners are stupid. This is why good trainers advocate you not get a dog if you expect to just be able to send them away to be trained. The dog will be properly trained to respect THE TRAINER, not the owner. Plus all of the stimuli that Luna has at B&Ms she is removed from right now. Unless his trainer has a 3 and 1 year old, they can't teach Luna all she needs to know. This training is going to make B&M even lazier, and cause them to assume they don't need to watch her. One of the boys (or Luna) could get hurt.
Oh, I totally agree that you should train a dog yourself and that these people are far too lazy to keep up with the training anyway. I can only give them props for at least getting the dog SOMETHING, even thought they'll fuck it up and be gone with her within a couple months.

I sort of get vibes that they don't even really like Luna to be honest.
They just like that she's cute. I think there's more Luna pics on Missy's IG than there are Finn pics!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

ferriswheel wrote:The last time we didn't know the whole story/Missy "was going through something" she was pregnant with Finn.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Ding ding ding!! I'm gearing for an announcement soon.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tintin15 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Two weeks of training isn't going to make a miracle. B&M will actually have to remember and enforce training. Do we really think that is going to happen?

Oliver learns all sorts of things when left with Mimi and Papa while B&M are away. Does he continue to learn, grow, and use manners when they are back? No, because there is no enforcement.

Two or three weeks of training away isn't going to last if the owners are stupid. This is why good trainers advocate you not get a dog if you expect to just be able to send them away to be trained. The dog will be properly trained to respect THE TRAINER, not the owner. Plus all of the stimuli that Luna has at B&Ms she is removed from right now. Unless his trainer has a 3 and 1 year old, they can't teach Luna all she needs to know. This training is going to make B&M even lazier, and cause them to assume they don't need to watch her. One of the boys (or Luna) could get hurt.
Oh, I totally agree that you should train a dog yourself and that these people are far too lazy to keep up with the training anyway. I can only give them props for at least getting the dog SOMETHING, even thought they'll fuck it up and be gone with her within a couple months.

I sort of get vibes that they don't even really like Luna to be honest.
A purebred Australian Shepherd was the absolute WRONG dog for these lazies! They are high-energy dogs and MUST run around a lot and get true proper training or they are destructive and naughty because of boredom. This breed was meant to be on a REAL farm and doing work, not tied to a pillow while the fatty owners are watching movies, shopping on Amazon or eating processed junk! Luna deserves a better home, so I hope they do give her away to a proper owner. I was actually shocked they got an Aussie as it's a very demanding breed and B&M have no interest in doing any real work.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Thats def grasping at straws lol. Like a lot.
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay, sorry for the double post but I started thinking; maybe there's more to the story than what they showed? Not putting it past them to react this way over the circumstances that we were shown, but there were just so many damn cuts in Missy's little meltdown. I also think that would explain Bryan posting, and deleting that tweet. Maybe there's more to the story that they decided to edit out and he realized that tweeting that out made him look dumb? Idk...you never know with #lanninglogic though.

Pure speculation, but maybe after the baby shower Missy was feeling extra hopeful that she might be pregnant (with a girl only, of course). And, maybe she got her period in the midst of all this going on at the airport? I could totally be grasping at straws here, but when I try to look at the situation from a logical standpoint that doesn't involve my distaste for them, I can realistically see something along those lines being the case.

Or, you know, a 5% battery is also a totally logical occurrence to bring Missy to tears.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 6ab322.jpg[/img] got to be kidding me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

All the comments are "Oh, Missy, that's so awful, you're the best, you don't deserve this. Like if you hope she finds her wallet" "I cried when Missy cried"
I'm gagging.
Then there were these jewels:ImageImage
If Bryan sang the National Anthem at the "Souper bowl", it would be a very SAD day. Can you imagine? "O'er the land of the FREEEEeee" (with much cracking)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I'm not surprised they are paying someone else to train their dog they couldn't be bothered to potty train their own money maker I mean child! Hey when Finn is ready to potty train maybe they can send him home with peys mom to potty train him, oh no she couldn't do that he wouldn't want to leave!

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:All the comments are "Oh, Missy, that's so awful, you're the best, you don't deserve this. Like if you hope she finds her wallet" "I cried when Missy cried"
I'm gagging.
Then there were these jewels:ImageImage
If Bryan sang the National Anthem at the "Souper bowl", it would be a very SAD day. Can you imagine? "O'er the land of the FREEEEeee" (with much cracking)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Yes out of all the musicians on YouTube they'd totally pick Bryan. He's not as famous as his fans think he is.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Just be grateful that you were stranded somewhere that had Apple Pay or a Starbucks Missy. You could have been stranded in my airport. We have 7 gates,bathrooms, one gift shop, and a little cafe that doesn't have a whole lot of choices for food. Pretty sure they don't except Apple Pay. ( I could be wrong though).
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I REALLY hate to do pregnancy speculation because it's just an awful thing to do, especially with Missy insisting they're waiting, but...idk. She's really emotional, she's breaking out like CRAZY, and it seems like her weight gain came on a bit suddenly. It could just be her period, but it's just a little suspicious.

Just speculating! Not saying anything definitive. I'm probably just reading too much into stuff.
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

tintin15 wrote:I REALLY hate to do pregnancy speculation because it's just an awful thing to do, especially with Missy insisting they're waiting, but...idk. She's really emotional, she's breaking out like CRAZY, and it seems like her weight gain came on a bit suddenly. It could just be her period, but it's just a little suspicious.

Just speculating! Not saying anything definitive. I'm probably just reading too much into stuff.
It could also just be the winter blues / seasonal affect. Typically in the winter people do naturally put on more weight, but that's because of biological reasoning from when we were living in the Stone age. Naturally our body puts on more weight in the winter because we were originally living outside and needed the extra body heat. Winter can also cause winter blues which can cause mood changes and weight gain or seasonal affective disorder is at play, meaning some people become depressed due to seasonal changes and certain weather patterns. Or she could just be on her period lol. I think there would be more suggestive vlogs and more cattiness between Ellie and Missy. Hell at this rate I think Katie will become pregnant before these two.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

ja14 wrote:I can understand why she cried. If she already had anxiety about traveling alone, she was probably imagining being stranded with no money and no way to contact someone to help her. I would have cried to! ...... that being said, she's a grown woman and needs to be more responsible lol this seems like it may be a learning opportunity for her though.

I agree. Don't hate me for saying this, but I am going to give her a pass on this one... I know this was the epitome of "first world problems", but especially considering she never travels alone, I can see why she broke down! With all the delayed and missed flights, sometimes it only takes the smallest thing to break you down. A few months ago I was traveling alone to a foreign country and I was so stressed out - I got to security but forgot I had an opened bottle of water with me. Instead of just taking it away, they told me I had to go find a garbage / somewhere to dump it and then get back to the back of the line. It was so far away that I started crying!

Although, I have to agree with another poster, the fact that she was more concerned about buying a new phone charger than missing all of her credit cards and identification is a little messed up to me. I can rationalize it though. Being alone in an airport far away from home with no money, basically stranded, and having no way to contact your loved one for comfort/distraction can be the icing on the cake.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I didn't watch the vlog, I don't blame Missy for being frustrated. My main issue is that tweet from Bryan, it's really gotten under my skin tonight.

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

honeybear wrote:
ja14 wrote:I can understand why she cried. If she already had anxiety about traveling alone, she was probably imagining being stranded with no money and no way to contact someone to help her. I would have cried to! ...... that being said, she's a grown woman and needs to be more responsible lol this seems like it may be a learning opportunity for her though.

I agree. Don't hate me for saying this, but I am going to give her a pass on this one... I know this was the epitome of "first world problems", but especially considering she never travels alone, I can see why she broke down! With all the delayed and missed flights, sometimes it only takes the smallest thing to break you down. A few months ago I was traveling alone to a foreign country and I was so stressed out - I got to security but forgot I had an opened bottle of water with me. Instead of just taking it away, they told me I had to go find a garbage / somewhere to dump it and then get back to the back of the line. It was so far away that I started crying!

Although, I have to agree with another poster, the fact that she was more concerned about buying a new phone charger than missing all of her credit cards and identification is a little messed up to me. I can rationalize it though. Being alone in an airport far away from home with no money, basically stranded, and having no way to contact your loved one for comfort/distraction can be the icing on the cake.
I could have sympathized with her better if she didn't have a charger cable and didn't have apple pay. I've had a load of trips from hell and I think my experience with those played into this. I've had incidents where I've had no charge on my phone for an emergency so I asked around at different stores to borrow their phones to call my father. I've forgotten my purse and/or wallet before but I have eventually found them again. I've had money stolen from me, but I was able to get money wired to me. I've had to be the person to wire money to a friend through Walmart. I've had no food for hours because I forgot my wallet so I either drank a bunch of free water or I asked someone to borrow 5 bucks and then collected their name and number to pay them back. It's stressful and upsetting when things happen, but I've always had the sense about me to think of Plan B and C. I also always put it into perspective and realized that I have it far better than others at the moment. That's why I can't sympathize with Missy, but if you can then you are more than welcome to it. Someone has to play devil's advocate. Also, did that dumb security guard seriously make you walk back to drop off a water bottle? I thought they had trash cans up there with them for that type of thing.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

All aboard the speculation train here:
Missy's pregnant, gaining weight, getting acne and going through stuff just like she did with Finn. She texts her BFF Ellie with a picture of a positive pregnancy test, either knowing or not knowing Ellie has been trying to get pregnant too. Ellie is passive aggressive and then has a huge meltdown on the floor because she is not winning.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I took my son to the airport to go back to Army training the other day. He's got a stress fracture, so he was on crutches, so they gave us a wheelchair. So we got to the head of the security line, went through, found the elevator, went up, and realized we were in the wrong area. We hadn't paid attention to where his gate was. So we had to take the elevator back down, got out, and go to another area and go through security _again_. I was upset enough about sending my son back to the Army with you know who in the White House threatening to send troops into Mexico to deal with "bad hombres" (don't want to make this political--sorry I went there). I almost lost it. But it was my fault for not reading the gate signs.
I totally get being sad and frustrated. But except for the flight being delayed, the stuff that was going wrong was her own damn fault. She left her charger at Kelsey's mom's. She didn't put her wallet back in her bag. Just like it was my fault for not reading the signs and paying attention to where to go. That's why all the crying and whining and poor poor Missy makes me so irrationally angry. Not just that life happens and sometimes it doesn't go your way. But she put herself in that position by being such a dependent airhead. Do we think she's going to learn anything from this besides "Missy can't travel alone"? Because that's what a lot of the comments were saying. "That's it. Missy can't travel alone. It's too hard". How about maybe working on standing on her own two feet more? Working on ways to remember things? I'm forgetful sometimes, but I know it. So I am the lList Queen.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Missy did explicitly say in that video on her channel that she would NOT get pregnant in 2017 though, so idk...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

CallieT wrote:Missy did explicitly say in that video on her channel that she would NOT get pregnant in 2017 though, so idk...
Missy also lies.

In fact, she lied about them even TTC for Finley, but we sleuthed it out. She lied about being pregnant, and then they announced at 8 weeks.

Again: Missy lies.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CallieT wrote:Missy did explicitly say in that video on her channel that she would NOT get pregnant in 2017 though, so idk...
Maybe she got pregnant in 2016, it's only February. Image

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

msrubeus wrote:
sammibro wrote:I'm sorry, but this is a grown ass woman who is also a mother of two. She's what? 27? She's _literally_ responsible for the lives of innocent children, yet she can't keep track of her wallet or phone charger? Yes, she led a sheltered existence as a child/young adult, but it's time for her to grow up. We all lose our wallets on occasion. I just misplaced mine at Target a few weeks ago (I was fortunate that someone turned it into guest services), but Missy practically brags that she's too irresponsible to be trusted to keep track of her things! She lost her wallet at Staples just a few days ago!

Is this "woe is me, I'm so scatter brained" stuff for the attention that is gives her from her family, friends, and husband? Is it just a trick she uses to shirk all responsibility? Or is she really that bad, and that's why she never even goes shopping on her own? I'm sorry, but either way, it's weird.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
I feel like she was setting the stage for this with the last few vlogs. She kept mentioning how she needs someone to keep track of her stuff for her. Multiple times. For all we know, the missing wallet was totally staged to add drama to the vlog, because yeah, how else did she pay for the ride back? I think the Uber app stores your credit card info, though.... But it's irresponsible of her to not cancel her credit cards immediately after losing it in a place like an airport. Someone is probably out having a shopping spree with their money I'd she really did lose it.

Also, this whole debacle adds extra irony to the video on her channel recently about how awesome she is at traveling and totally has it down pat, and doesn't give any credit to Mimi, and Papa, and their entourage who actually keep the wheels from falling off.

Hopefully this will be an actual humbling experience for her, and she will appreciate what others do for her and realize she needs to try harder to function like a damned adult, because she was a hot mess traveling by herself. She didn't have anyone to worry about but herself and she still could barely manage.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Agree! Too bad she won't take anything away from it though. In her eyes it was totally unfair or would that be literally unfair and like someone else's fault. lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”