KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

BlueMountains wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:I think how focused they've been on Jackson the whole time has been a little much. I appreciate that they are loving parents who are trying to include him and stay aware of his feelings... but just things like in the going home vlog when "going home" was written on the window and then "to see Jackson" was added, it was sort of weird to me. I honestly think it's that they were first time parents who were thinking of trying for another and said "16 months? That's so far away, he will be a toddler" and didn't realize that a 16 month old is still a lot more baby like than they were probably expecting. My oldest two are 22 months apart and even then when I was getting close to having the baby I was thinking to myself that my oldest still felt so little. My 2nd and 3rd are about 30 months apart and my middle son felt much more ready to be a big brother than my first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OT but dang he's 16 months? Sorry kinda new tovwatching their videos. Aren't they worried that he doesn't say many words? If I can recall he can only say mama, dada and hungry. I know kids grow at different rates but I feel like he's so far behind.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
he doesnt say any intelligible words. Just some babbles...like nahnahnah dadada muhhh and screeching.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by BlueMountains »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
BlueMountains wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:I think how focused they've been on Jackson the whole time has been a little much. I appreciate that they are loving parents who are trying to include him and stay aware of his feelings... but just things like in the going home vlog when "going home" was written on the window and then "to see Jackson" was added, it was sort of weird to me. I honestly think it's that they were first time parents who were thinking of trying for another and said "16 months? That's so far away, he will be a toddler" and didn't realize that a 16 month old is still a lot more baby like than they were probably expecting. My oldest two are 22 months apart and even then when I was getting close to having the baby I was thinking to myself that my oldest still felt so little. My 2nd and 3rd are about 30 months apart and my middle son felt much more ready to be a big brother than my first.

OT but dang he's 16 months? Sorry kinda new tovwatching their videos. Aren't they worried that he doesn't say many words? If I can recall he can only say mama, dada and hungry. I know kids grow at different rates but I feel like he's so far behind.

He doesn't say any of those

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
I remember a vlog of him saying hungry about 4 months ago, and I've heard him say dada but I think thats it.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

So I'm watching today's vlog and I'm curious about Jackson. Is he just naturally a weird kid or K&K made him that way?? Like why are you encouraging your kid to play in your car? How do you even find out he enjoys doing that??

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Midia wrote:
nugget12 wrote:EXACTLY. i never understood that. I think keren honestly only did it bc she has this #goalz fantasy thing in her mind of her 2 boys growing up at the same time and being inseperable/best friends and she thinks the closer in age they are, the more likely it is they will be. That and bc i think khoa was pressuring her to have another one soon. Idk it's dumb tho bc keren cant devote enough attention to meet jackson's and landon's needs. one will be kindof on the backburner for a while. And jackson needs all the attention he can get. I think spacing your kids out is the smartest way to go tbh.
Khoa definitely pressured her. She had that miscarriage when Jackson was only what 4 months old, back in Feb, so only 11 months ago. She should have grown a backbone and told him she wasn't ready. Funny how she can go on twitter rants bitching out people but when it comes to something far more important in her life she isn't able to stand up for herself.

Oh, and like another poster said, I thought the baby would make their vlogs more interesting. I was wrong.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Jackson was only 4months old and Keren had a miscarriage?! I had no idea that he was only 4 months I thought he was a lot older than that.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

Any body catch in her labor and delivery vlog where she said her doctor told her "you're a 100% capable but it will just be a lot on you". I'm going for a vbac soon so guess I'm a little feisty but sounds to me she just opted out of labor because it was too hard for her. Tbh I think she always wanted a c-section, but just didn't want to admit it. Also her birth story kind of contradicts with what she said before. She said she had an appointment at the hospital to get checked out, but in her story she says she just went in for contractions. Sorry if I'm missing something she's very inconsistent

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

IjustCANT wrote:Any body catch in her labor and delivery vlog where she said her doctor told her "you're a 100% capable but it will just be a lot on you". I'm going for a vbac soon so guess I'm a little feisty but sounds to me she just opted out of labor because it was too hard for her. Tbh I think she always wanted a c-section, but just didn't want to admit it. Also her birth story kind of contradicts with what she said before. She said she had an appointment at the hospital to get checked out, but in her story she says she just went in for contractions. Sorry if I'm missing something she's very inconsistent

Yeah but didn't the doctor say she could but she has a 30% chance or something like that cause she's too narrow in her other video?

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

jesswhytho wrote:Jackson was only 4months old and Keren had a miscarriage?! I had no idea that he was only 4 months I thought he was a lot older than that.

I'm actually pretty sure she had a chemical pregnancy.
Last edited by ilovelamp on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

mamabear25 wrote:This is off topic but how on earth did their channel even grow so dang quick and so much? I remember when she only had a couple hundred subs and then all of a sudden she was gaining them so fast. I don't find them interesting at all. Their vlogs are so repetitive

OKBaby... OH! & clickbait titles lol!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ilovelamp wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:Jackson was only 4months old and Keren had a miscarriage?! I had no idea that he was only 4 months I thought he was a lot older than that.

chemical pregnancy? What does that mean haha. Also i think she miscarried bc it was so soon after jackson. i mean your uterine lining isnt even done shedding till after 6 weeks! then you gotta let it go back to normal before you get pregnant again.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

This may sound really harsh.. but I don't get why both Keren and Kyra seem to not really want VBACS. They only say they do but its obvious they would just rather have repeat c-secctions. I work in the medical profession for an OBGYN and he has told me numerous times that in 80-90% of cases c-sections aren't medically necessary. Doctors and insurance companies make more money off of c-sections and due to liability reasons doctors in the USA are very quick to perform them. Kyra's first c-section was medically necessary of course. However the whole "Keren having narrow hips" is a total phenomenon. Yes, some women have a harder time dilating and the birthing process can take longer but it is better for the baby and mom WHEN POSSIBLE to have a vaginal birth. It seems like they both just want to take the fastest route to having their babies. I want to see a damn vaginal birth vlog on youtube! I feel like every dmn youtuber is getting a c-section lately....
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

guys...honestly, i know a LOT of you guys are for vbac and in theory i would be too. But imagine you were in her shoes. You've been in prodromal labor for so long. Contractions are killing you theyre so strong (according to K, ik she has a low pain tolerance but pretend you feel like she does) and you're not dilating whatsoever. And the doc says you have to go home yet again and labor for what could be days or another week or so and maybe then you'll dilate. they did say jackson had a cone head when they got him out bc he got stuck in the birth canal. soooo let's be a little sympathetic. it was her body and her choice. Im sure it was REALLY frustrating to not be dilating yet be in so much pain. I would've chosen a C too.
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:guys...honestly, i know a LOT of you guys are for vbac and in theory i would be too. But imagine you were in her shoes. You've been in prodromal labor for so long. Contractions are killing you theyre so strong (according to K, ik she has a low pain tolerance but pretend you feel like she does) and you're not dilating whatsoever. And the doc says you have to go home yet again and labor for what could be days or another week or so and maybe then you'll dilate. they did say jackson had a cone head when they got him out bc he got stuck in the birth canal. soooo let's be a little sympathetic. it was her body and her choice. Im sure it was REALLY frustrating to not be dilating yet be in so much pain. I would've chosen a C too.
Being a mother means you suck it up and stop putting yourself first. Your children come first, pain is just a small portion of motherhood. So no I don't understand the whole "I'm in pain, so let's just get this over worth so I won't be in anymore pain"

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I don't know anything about child birth personally, but I would opt for the easiest less painful method..especially if I had problems in the past. I would want the healthiest option too. Either way the baby will be alright...but I would also want to be alright. If they wanted a CS then let them have one. It's their body and their baby. Idk anything about Keren's birthing history, but if did kinda seem like she don't try for a VBAC but also, who cares. I rag on her a lot, but child birth is hard no matter what. Although she might make someone else do it for her for baby 3

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IjustCANT wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:guys...honestly, i know a LOT of you guys are for vbac and in theory i would be too. But imagine you were in her shoes. You've been in prodromal labor for so long. Contractions are killing you theyre so strong (according to K, ik she has a low pain tolerance but pretend you feel like she does) and you're not dilating whatsoever. And the doc says you have to go home yet again and labor for what could be days or another week or so and maybe then you'll dilate. they did say jackson had a cone head when they got him out bc he got stuck in the birth canal. soooo let's be a little sympathetic. it was her body and her choice. Im sure it was REALLY frustrating to not be dilating yet be in so much pain. I would've chosen a C too.
Being a mother means you suck it up and stop putting yourself first. Your children come first, pain is just a small portion of motherhood. So no I don't understand the whole "I'm in pain, so let's just get this over worth so I won't be in anymore pain"

well yes, your kids should be important. But what matters is their safe delivery. But the mom matters too. too many mothers forget to take themselves into consideration. you need to be ok to care for your kids. your sanity is also important. it was her body, her choice. simple as that. Considering similar things happened to jackson and he came out cone headed and they had to do an emergency C because his heart rate was going down and he was in distress, i'm sure she took that into consideration as well. birth is a scary process. We need to stop shaming women for the choice they make to birth.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I don't know anything about child birth personally, but I would opt for the easiest less painful method..especially if I had problems in the past. I would want the healthiest option too. Either way the baby will be alright...but I would also want to be alright. If they wanted a CS then let them have one. It's their body and their baby. Idk anything about Keren's birthing history, but if did kinda seem like she don't try for a VBAC but also, who cares. I rag on her a lot, but child birth is hard no matter what. Although she might make someone else do it for her for baby 3

exaaaactly!!! in terms of "sacrificing yourself for your kids" yes--do so to provide them with the best opportunities. But dont neglect yourself or your spouse to do so. that hurts the kid in the end as well as yourself, and your marriage. (that comment was unrelated to birth but has to do with this idea that moms need to sacrifice all of themselves for their kids which is false imo).
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

ilovelamp wrote:

chemical pregnancy? What does that mean haha. Also i think she miscarried bc it was so soon after jackson. i mean your uterine lining isnt even done shedding till after 6 weeks! then you gotta let it go back to normal before you get pregnant again.
It's a miscarriage before the baby has a heartbeat. Most women that have them don't even realize they were pregnant, just think it's a heavy period that may be a few days late. I had one a few months ago and didn't even realize I was pregnant until I had bad cramps and a few clots come out which isn't normal for me, so I took a test and got a very faint positive. The next day I took another and it was negative. How long after finding out she was pregnant did she have the miscarriage?

IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

IjustCANT wrote:

well yes, your kids should be important. But what matters is their safe delivery. But the mom matters too. too many mothers forget to take themselves into consideration. you need to be ok to care for your kids. your sanity is also important. it was her body, her choice. simple as that. Considering similar things happened to jackson and he came out cone headed and they had to do an emergency C because his heart rate was going down and he was in distress, i'm sure she took that into consideration as well. birth is a scary process. We need to stop shaming women for the choice they make to birth.
Having a vaginal birth means you recover faster. I had an emergency c-section (most likely an unneeded one) and I was not the best mom I wanted to be because I was in massive amounts of pain. She obviously did better this time around but recovery wise vaginal is better. Saying the mom has to think of herself too doesn't really apply to her having a c-section because that's not best for her. The healthier decisions aren't always the easiest. No one is shaming anyone but it is clear that there is this stigma that having c-sections are "for the best", when in reality women should not be pursuance by doctors, and pressured into thinking having a c-section is better.

briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

Nonie is the sweetest! But it kills me how in the new vlog she walks in holding Landon AND the Chick-fil-A she got for Khoa and Keren. Like Keren and Khoa both aren't holding anything other than the vlog camera but they couldn't help her carry any of the food or drinks she got them.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Can someone translate the description under today's vlog:

Published on 8 Feb 2017
When I was younger, my parents convinced me that turning on the lights inside the car was illegal. After all these years I found out last night it was a lie. Called my mom up and told her to cash me outside how bow dah!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”