ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Scar2016 wrote:Can someone translate the description under today's vlog:

Published on 8 Feb 2017
When I was younger, my parents convinced me that turning on the lights inside the car was illegal. After all these years I found out last night it was a lie. Called my mom up and told her to cash me outside how bow dah!
It's memes going around. They think they're 16.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Thank you! Everyone is so judgy about csections on this thread. Its unreal. Vbacs arent for everyone. 90% of the ppl commenting on here would donthe same in that situation.
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:guys...honestly, i know a LOT of you guys are for vbac and in theory i would be too. But imagine you were in her shoes. You've been in prodromal labor for so long. Contractions are killing you theyre so strong (according to K, ik she has a low pain tolerance but pretend you feel like she does) and you're not dilating whatsoever. And the doc says you have to go home yet again and labor for what could be days or another week or so and maybe then you'll dilate. they did say jackson had a cone head when they got him out bc he got stuck in the birth canal. soooo let's be a little sympathetic. it was her body and her choice. Im sure it was REALLY frustrating to not be dilating yet be in so much pain. I would've chosen a C too.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

IjustCANT wrote:
IjustCANT wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:guys...honestly, i know a LOT of you guys are for vbac and in theory i would be too. But imagine you were in her shoes. You've been in prodromal labor for so long. Contractions are killing you theyre so strong (according to K, ik she has a low pain tolerance but pretend you feel like she does) and you're not dilating whatsoever. And the doc says you have to go home yet again and labor for what could be days or another week or so and maybe then you'll dilate. they did say jackson had a cone head when they got him out bc he got stuck in the birth canal. soooo let's be a little sympathetic. it was her body and her choice. Im sure it was REALLY frustrating to not be dilating yet be in so much pain. I would've chosen a C too.
Being a mother means you suck it up and stop putting yourself first. Your children come first, pain is just a small portion of motherhood. So no I don't understand the whole "I'm in pain, so let's just get this over worth so I won't be in anymore pain"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well yes, your kids should be important. But what matters is their safe delivery. But the mom matters too. too many mothers forget to take themselves into consideration. you need to be ok to care for your kids. your sanity is also important. it was her body, her choice. simple as that. Considering similar things happened to jackson and he came out cone headed and they had to do an emergency C because his heart rate was going down and he was in distress, i'm sure she took that into consideration as well. birth is a scary process. We need to stop shaming women for the choice they make to birth.
Having a vaginal birth means you recover faster. I had an emergency c-section (most likely an unneeded one) and I was not the best mom I wanted to be because I was in massive amounts of pain. She obviously did better this time around but recovery wise vaginal is better. Saying the mom has to think of herself too doesn't really apply to her having a c-section because that's not best for her. The healthier decisions aren't always the easiest. No one is shaming anyone but it is clear that there is this stigma that having c-sections are "for the best", when in reality women should not be pursuance by doctors, and pressured into thinking having a c-section is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

never said C recovery is easier.. but laboring for weeks and being in that amount of pain and then recovering without a C (which still takes a lot) is exhausting. she also took past experiences/landon's health and safety into consideration with what happened with jackson last time. it's keren's choice. She made it. That's it. You can choose to do whatever you want for yourself. but you are indeed judging her hardcore for making that choice. it's diff when it's your first baby. VBACs are risky (C's are too ofc) but it was her body and her choice.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jesswhytho wrote:Jackson was only 4months old and Keren had a miscarriage?! I had no idea that he was only 4 months I thought he was a lot older than that.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I'm actually pretty sure she had a chemical pregnancy.
chemical pregnancy? What does that mean haha. Also i think she miscarried bc it was so soon after jackson. i mean your uterine lining isnt even done shedding till after 6 weeks! then you gotta let it go back to normal before you get pregnant again.
It's a miscarriage before the baby has a heartbeat. Most women that have them don't even realize they were pregnant, just think it's a heavy period that may be a few days late. I had one a few months ago and didn't even realize I was pregnant until I had bad cramps and a few clots come out which isn't normal for me, so I took a test and got a very faint positive. The next day I took another and it was negative. How long after finding out she was pregnant did she have the miscarriage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

i believe it was 4 months after having jackson. It was in jan/feb
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

briamoore95 wrote:Nonie is the sweetest! But it kills me how in the new vlog she walks in holding Landon AND the Chick-fil-A she got for Khoa and Keren. Like Keren and Khoa both aren't holding anything other than the vlog camera but they couldn't help her carry any of the food or drinks she got them.

LOL i thought keren was going to start "eating healthy" and such after having landon xD that went out the window fast.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: I'm actually pretty sure she had a chemical pregnancy.
chemical pregnancy? What does that mean haha. Also i think she miscarried bc it was so soon after jackson. i mean your uterine lining isnt even done shedding till after 6 weeks! then you gotta let it go back to normal before you get pregnant again.
It's a miscarriage before the baby has a heartbeat. Most women that have them don't even realize they were pregnant, just think it's a heavy period that may be a few days late. I had one a few months ago and didn't even realize I was pregnant until I had bad cramps and a few clots come out which isn't normal for me, so I took a test and got a very faint positive. The next day I took another and it was negative. How long after finding out she was pregnant did she have the miscarriage?

i believe it was 4 months after having jackson. It was in jan/feb[/quote]

I know that, I meant how long after finding out she was pregnant again did she miscarry? Did they even announce the pregnancy first? Or just announce she had a miscarriage? I didn't watch them back then.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why does Landon have so many blankets? I live in Texas which is just as warm as Florida and I sweat seeing him wrapped up in 20 layers. Wouldn't one swaddle be enough?? I was always told that babies don't need blankets...

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Poor nonnie probably feels like she's the one who had a baby.. Landon's almost or already is a week old and she's STILL helping out. Like what is khoa for then? I had a vaginal so maybe I don't understand but I'm 20 years old and came home and my husband and I did everything. We didn't call friends or mothers or in laws to come help.. that's kinda what happens when you become an adult. I understand her helping during delivery and a day or two after but give the poor woman a break! She's not your maid or babysitter.
I can't imagine when they have another in a couple years.. they are hopeless.. like you're adults.. learn to manage.
Another note, who the hell invites that many people over to see a freaking newborn?! No one saw my son that wasn't immediate family for a good month or two. They are so sensitive and haven't gotten a good immune system yet. She had so many people in and out of the hospital and at the house.. plus they were kissing all over him.
They seriously piss me off.
Rant over
falalalala1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by falalalala1 »

Its funny how Nonnie's consistently been with them this past week and Jackson's learned WAY more than pick his nose than his parents have actually tried to teach him.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jjsmommy wrote:Poor nonnie probably feels like she's the one who had a baby.. Landon's almost or already is a week old and she's STILL helping out. Like what is khoa for then? I had a vaginal so maybe I don't understand but I'm 20 years old and came home and my husband and I did everything. We didn't call friends or mothers or in laws to come help.. that's kinda what happens when you become an adult. I understand her helping during delivery and a day or two after but give the poor woman a break! She's not your maid or babysitter.
I can't imagine when they have another in a couple years.. they are hopeless.. like you're adults.. learn to manage.
Another note, who the hell invites that many people over to see a freaking newborn?! No one saw my son that wasn't immediate family for a good month or two. They are so sensitive and haven't gotten a good immune system yet. She had so many people in and out of the hospital and at the house.. plus they were kissing all over him.
They seriously piss me off.
Rant over
ugh totally agreed. They arent taking any precautions tho bc they just dont care. khoa had a stuffy nose. Keren and jackson were both spiking fevers. and everyone was all kissing up on landon. Heck bianca was on a shift and came to kiss up on landon the day he was born.. at least she wore protective covering over her scrubs when she held him in one part.
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... a2bfde.png[/img] HELP YOUR MOTHER AND MOTHER IN LAW YOU LAZY ASSES !!! Poor nonnieImage

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8c2231.png[/img] sorry for double post why in the hell do they have him laying in there like that do they not know about sids? He could easily get into a place where he's not able to breath or the blanket can cover his nose like are they really that stupid !!!! I almost passed out when I saw that that's so unsafe

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 62fd58.jpg[/img]

I really hope they don't find themselves in Jessfam's shoes soon. Fucking idiots.

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Did anyone else see the thing at 1:29 on the vlog ?
It said "kerens makeup is messed up cause she was crying about what khoa did. Find out feb 10"

Any guesses?
I think she's going to fly and see Kyra and minibug
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jjsmommy wrote:Did anyone else see the thing at 1:29 on the vlog ?
It said "kerens makeup is messed up cause she was crying about what khoa did. Find out feb 10"

Any guesses?
With a newborn baby? I surely hope not.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jjsmommy wrote:Did anyone else see the thing at 1:29 on the vlog ?

Any guesses?
Who's gonna watch the babies while she's gone tho? Nonie has a job and Khoa hasn't really helped with her with them.

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Idk.. I don't really know what else he could have done. They are already engaged.. unless he re-proposed?
They have a house, what more could it be?
A new car? Who cries over that
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe he's leaving her? Or putting a ban on CFA?

briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

He probably gave her a gift for having Landon. Like a necklace or something

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I was in prodromal labour and sent home from the hospital twice it was so heart breaking and I was in so much pain only to be told I hadn't dilated, the third time I went in to hospital I was checked and told that due to some complications with my son I was not going to dilate naturally fast enough and they needed to intervene, I'm in the UK so I don't think they are that quick to give c sections but they medically induced me. I did not want a c section at all but if that was my option I would have taken it in a heartbeat I do feel for Keren and kind of understand why she would be willing to have it

Return to “KKandBabyJ”