DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by kittypurry »

I think it was the show Undercover Boss where I learned the airplane cleaning crew has seven minutes to clean the entire plane for the next boarding. They don't have time to look for some scatterbrained passenger's wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Is Missy still talking about her lost wallet? The girl forgets it everywhere - like seriously Bryan should just get her one from the store that has fake cards in it like "VASA" and "MUSTERCARD" hahahaah she's such an idiot! Why is she acting like she came back from climbing Mount Everest? Like her whole "I'm not doing anything today" speech is retarded because she doesn't do anything anyway!

Wow so nice of her to go make a pot of pasta and heat up some sauce on the side....umm is she 12? Like show some culinary skills woman!! There is nothing wrong with having spaghetti but come on - atleast make it look delicious so your kids will enjoy it too! I can guarantee that Bryan didn't eat that at all hahahha Finn in that picture is like "Get your stupid camera outta my face" hahaha

I love when the kids are sleeping she's all like "Thank God it's the best feeling ever" like bitch shut the hell up....they are your children....you do nothing with them so why do you act like you spend all day in the field with them picking corn?? Ollie kissed his dirty foot...they are never clean he walks in the backyard where the animals are peeing and pooing....this family is so gross!!

Bryan and Missy working on this thousand dollar Disney Castle....which at some point will be part of their "forgotten" collection #DailySpendingThenForgetting
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Is Missy still talking about her lost wallet? The girl forgets it everywhere - like seriously Bryan should just get her one from the store that has fake cards in it like "VASA" and "MUSTERCARD" hahahaah she's such an idiot! Why is she acting like she came back from climbing Mount Everest? Like her whole "I'm not doing anything today" speech is retarded because she doesn't do anything anyway!

Wow so nice of her to go make a pot of pasta and heat up some sauce on the side....umm is she 12? Like show some culinary skills woman!! There is nothing wrong with having spaghetti but come on - atleast make it look delicious so your kids will enjoy it too! I can guarantee that Bryan didn't eat that at all hahahha Finn in that picture is like "Get your stupid camera outta my face" hahaha

I love when the kids are sleeping she's all like "Thank God it's the best feeling ever" like bitch shut the hell up....they are your children....you do nothing with them so why do you act like you spend all day in the field with them picking corn?? Ollie kissed his dirty foot...they are never clean he walks in the backyard where the animals are peeing and pooing....this family is so gross!!

Bryan and Missy working on this thousand dollar Disney Castle....which at some point will be part of their "forgotten" collection #DailySpendingThenForgetting
I say this because, for me, it is! But then again, i actually take care of my kids plus house work. On days when my oldest doesn't have school by 7pm i want to go hide in a hole im so exhausted. I have 3 kids, come June it will be 4.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

CallieT wrote:Missy did explicitly say in that video on her channel that she would NOT get pregnant in 2017 though, so idk...
It seems the only way one could be certain they wouldn't get pregnant in 2017 is to be pregnant in late 2016. ;) ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

I say this because, for me, it is! But then again, i actually take care of my kids plus house work. On days when my oldest doesn't have school by 7pm i want to go hide in a hole im so exhausted. I have 3 kids, come June it will be 4.
When my husband was deployed, nap time and bed time were my favorite times of the day. I remember begging my daughter to nap, lol. But I was alone with a two year old and a special needs 4 year old who wasn't potty trained. She has all the help she needs. She really needs a serious wake up call. I wish she would have a real day alone with both kids and no help.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I had to wonder if the chair thing was a Bryan set up too. He did make it the vlog title.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all catch the food power play going on between Missy and Ollie? It's at the beginning when Ollie was sitting on the table.
"But you _like_ noodles!"
"Nooooo"

PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

lmmomSD wrote:Did you all catch the food power play going on between Missy and Ollie? It's at the beginning when Ollie was sitting on the table.
"Nooooo"

And this is the downfall of thinking your child's pickiness is cute.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
NYNY07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYNY07 »

workfromhomemom wrote:I had to wonder if the chair thing was a Bryan set up too. He did make it the vlog title.
I was thinking the same thing. He set him up, ran over to the camera, "uh oh what's wrong". It looked completely staged.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

lmmomSD wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

When my husband was deployed, nap time and bed time were my favorite times of the day. I remember begging my daughter to nap, lol. But I was alone with a two year old and a special needs 4 year old who wasn't potty trained. She has all the help she needs. She really needs a serious wake up call. I wish she would have a real day alone with both kids and no help.

That's my thought exactly! She has help from Bryan and her family all day long, so for her to say that it's ridiculous - they live the same life everyday of eating out and buying useless crap - so there is no real job, house work, homework or responsibility of any kind that can make her feel "exhausted" and claim she "deserves" some time to herself because she has that all day long!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:Did you all catch the food power play going on between Missy and Ollie? It's at the beginning when Ollie was sitting on the table.
"Nooooo"

Everything about this was obnoxious.
Kids should not be so comfortable with blatantly disobeying their parents.
I'd never FORCE my kid to eat something I knew they didn't like, but we have a thing called "No Thank-You" bites in our house. You take three bites, and then you can decide to have more or say "no thank-you" to the rest.
At the very least, it teaches your kid manners. It's exceedingly rude to- you know what? They all are exceedingly rude, so nothing I can say will sufficiently end that sentence. They already let their kids run wild at restaurants, I doubt they give a shit if their kid rudely turns up his nose at dinner in someone else's house. Everyone else exists at their leisure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I posted this in the Samika thread, but just for contrast: they had Noah at a Super Bowl party, and there was junk food everywhere. Know what Noah was snacking on? Baby bell peppers. He eats what they eat. They fix dinner and eat together at the table. The difference is just so stark. Ollie eats what-- Mac and cheese, chicken nuggets and frozen pancakes, right? Oh, and "chockit milk", and cookies.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

Know I'm a few days late on this but referencing the wallet situation, on the off chance they read this, this is an important tip for every person:

ALWAYS have $10-50 on your PERSON, not just in a wallet. Not only does it help you in situations like this, but if you're ever mugged or held up you have something to give them. It sounds dramatic, but $20 can save your life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

lmmomSD wrote:I posted this in the Samika thread, but just for contrast: they had Noah at a Super Bowl party, and there was junk food everywhere. Know what Noah was snacking on? Baby bell peppers. He eats what they eat. They fix dinner and eat together at the table. The difference is just so stark. Ollie eats what-- Mac and cheese, chicken nuggets and frozen pancakes, right? Oh, and "chockit milk", and cookies.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
and pizza, but only from one specific place.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

It's been said time and time and time (and time) again, but the junk Ollie eats is ridiculous. His refusal to eat normal pancakes over frozen is RIDICULOUS. And they just go with it.

Obviously, there's not much wrong with your kid having some junk and sugar from time to time...but it is just so constant with Ollie. There are Youtube families who, of course, take it to far on the opposite side. For example, the Ballinger family...they're a sweet family, but they have a no sugar thing for their kids, but they'll sit their eating sugary desserts in front of them. On Halloween, they get to keep ONE piece of candy and have to donate the rest...and while teaching your kids to be charitable is great, one piece of candy seems really unfair.

I don't see why it's so difficult for people to find the middle ground, especially Bryan and Missy. Ollie is their CHILD, not their parent. They are allowed to say no. He throws a tantrum? Wow, it's like he's a toddler or something. Let him scream it out while you carry on with your business. Seriously. It's better to tell your kid no than to let them grow to be horribly overweight with failing teeth.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I don't understand the frozen pancake thing? Make real pancakes small, they will look just like the mini frozen ones and taste better too. You can even freeze them and thaw them out again if you need to trick him. I saw Ollie and finn eating frozen eggo waffles in one of the recent vlogs too. How many freaking waffle irons do they have? They could easily make them some, I know Finn doesn't mind if they are fresh or frozen. My son is picky as well and I wake up most mornings and make him fresh pancakes and eggs. It isn't that hard.

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I'm sorry but MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T ALWAYS ON YOUR DAMN PHONE IT WOULDN'T BE DEAD. Logic... I know.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:
By reading HelloSweetie's post, I'm assuming (& I hope I'm not hurting feelings, that was not my intent) that ImmomSD, has struggled with anxiety.
I have had anxiety since 1st grade, I'm 44 yo now. My dad passed away in August & I have been having the worst bout of anxiety in my lifetime.
Message to missy: my anxiety keeps me from leaving my house or my bed. Since you have flown in a plane, attended a baby shower & went to a spa. With my anxiety all of that I would be unable to go. You just need to live in the real world without ur stupid camera in your face - putting on a show for strangers! And honey you need to watch the Truman Show, it will give you a glimpse into how screwed up your sons will be!"
Ok I feel better now. Thank you friends.

I have anxiety, and have mentioned it on other boards so lmmomsd was saying that to me. Your quite just got messed up. There are MANY of us with anxiety on these boards though, all to varying degrees.

Sorry for your struggle. I agree with you, Missy may have been feeling anxious in that moment, but I think she's crippled due to her spoiled upbringing and not because of excess anxiety.

There's a lot of speculation here about the spectrum and Oliver. Just curious if anyone else thinks Missy herself shows some signs?
Playing serious thread catch up today, but I wanted to weigh in on the Missy spectrum thing. I don't think she is on the spectrum, I think she was coddled her whole life and can not cope with the simplest of things because she has never had too. I also think she is very very dependent on both her parents and Bryan. Even though she doesn't show emotion/affection towards him on the vlogs I think she relies heavily on him for a lot of things. Suzanne and Jim did a horrible disservice to her by raising her this way. She probably has constant meltdowns and needs that we don't see on camera. It is obvious that she needs to have everything revolve around her or she gets stressed or anxious. She is better at stone facing it than say Ellie who acts like a child constatly. I have a cousin who was raised this way and i can't even follow her on social media let alone want to be on the same room with her. The family is aware of the mess they made with her and still do everything to placate her. Her brother and sister are nothing like her just like Missys.
meikz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meikz »

Does anyone else find it bizarre that they had strawberries with their spaghetti? Like isn that a snack? I dunno I thought spaghetti n bread would be enough then maybe some strawberries for dessert?

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

W

Return to “Daily Bumps”